过来 别吵
Get together. Be cool.
大家好 伙计们,是我
– Helllooooo? – Boys, it’s me.
Dave?
我想你接了电♥话♥后
Well, I guess since you’ve answered the phone
应该还没有把房♥子烧了
you haven’t burned down the house yet.
Dave.请相信我 好吧
– Have a little faith, Dave. – Yes.
救我
Mayday!
怎么了
What was that?
不要告诉他
Don’t stress him out.
噢…是Jackie.
– Oh, that was… Aunt Jackie.
是,她给我们做了5道美味的食物
Yeah, she’s making us a tasty five-course meal.
真的?我能和她聊聊吗
Really? Can I talk to her?
她去练习钢管舞了
She’s practising her pole dancing.
钢管舞?
Pole dancing?
但是,那谁做的晚餐?
But, what happened with making dinner.
到底怎么了?
Guys, what’s going on?
Dave.我得挂了 – Alvin我不是开玩笑的
– Gotta go, Dave. – Alvin, I’m not kidding!
快点好哟 – Alviiiiiiiiinnn!!!
– Get better! – Alviiiiiiiiinnn!!!
没人比他做得更好了
Yep, nobody does that better than him.
Toby,.醒醒
Toby, Toby wake up.
不好意思
Oh,sorry
没事,怎么了
No, that’s okay. What is it?
我做噩梦了
I…I had a nightmare.
噩梦,我最讨厌做恶梦了
Oh,the nightmares.I hate the nightmares.
梦到什么了
What was it?
我梦到我们不再有家庭了
I dreamt that we didn’t have a family anymore.
Oh,Theodore!
Theodore, 那不可能的
Theodore, that couldn’t happen.
不会的,你太紧张了
No, you guys are tight.
没人会把我们分开
Nothing could ever separate you.
就算老鹰来了也不能
Less like an eagle swooped down from the sky like caw-caaaw!
这从没有发生过
Which couldn’t happen ever.
为什么你认为会发生这样的事呢?
Why would you think that ever happened?
你知道…老鹰在费城
you know…The Eagles are in Philadelphia.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
– Toby,让它停下来 你在干嘛
– Toby, make it stop. – What are you doing?
这钟有点毛病 关不掉了
There is something wrong with the clock. It won’t shut up.
这样我没发睡觉
I can’t sleep.
那是因为它是个闹钟
That’s the point. It’s an alarm clock.
它能让你们早起
It helps you wake up early in the morning.
为什么会有人想要早起?
Why anyone wanna wake up early?
去上学啊,你8点要到那里
For the school, you got to be there by eight.
早上?
In the morning?
听着,我可不想像你一样早起
Look, I don’t like any others early anything more than you do.
但这是我们的事情,Alvin
But we are in this together, Alvin
你越早到学校
Soon you get to school
我就能越早回来睡觉
soon I get to compound and get back to sleep.
你意思是说你不和我们一起呆在学校?
You mean you don’t stayin’ with us in school?
是的,我学习造句的日子已经过去了
No, no , no.I’ve done my time making very much.
不过学校很有趣,是吧??
But school is fun, right?
有趣?我想是吧?
Fun? Well, i guess Maybe, it’s…fun-ish…
嘿,那是我的猫
Hey, it’s my cat!
嘿 小家伙 是我 记得吗
Hey kiddy it’s me, remember?
我对你很好的啊
I treated you good.
我们到了
There, here we go.
第一天上学玩得开心点 3点左右再来接你们
Enjoy your first day in school. See you around three-ish.
知道了,就像在公园一样
We got it. This got to be a walk in the park.
我害怕
I’m frightening.
嗨,我是Theodore
Hi, I’m Theodore.
嗨,我是Theodore
Hi, I’m Theodore.
老鹰 老鹰来了
– Eagle. – Go eagle!
这可不怎么好玩
That wasn’t very fun-ish.
你们一定就是新来的了
You must be our new students.
我是Rubin博士,这里的校长
I’m Dr Rubin, the principal.
我们是花鼠
And we are the Chipmunks.
是的,我能从你们的外表上看出来
Yeah, that will explain the fur and booshy tales.
跟我来,男士们 男士们?
– Follow me, gentlemen. – Gentlemen?
我们?好的
Oh, us. Right.
还有一分钟的时候 我们还落后两分….
There was a minute left and we were down by two …
当时我在想:
And I mind couch:
就算我腿断了也不要紧 让我上,我一定能赢…
I don’t care if my leg is broken, put me in, I can win this…
我从没有放弃过
I never get tired of that story.
所以我自己几乎不能站立…
So I hobbled out barely able to stand…
我有提到我的腿断了吗?
Did I mention my leg was broken?
-Ortega女士? -是的
– Mrs. Ortega? – Yes?
祝你好运 谢谢
– Good luck. – Thanks.
男孩们,欢迎来到我们班
Well guys, welcome to home room.
我希望你在这里过得快乐
Good to be here, I hope.
这个就是教室吗
So this is a classroom?
我喜欢在早上闻奶油的味道
I love the smell of zit cream in the morning.
你好,小姐们
Hello ladies.
嗨,我是Theodore
Hi, I’m Theodore. Hi, I’m Theodore.
他是Theodore…假如你没听见
Yes, he’s Theodore in case you missed it.
我是Simon..
And I am Simon.
我是Alvin Seville
My name Seville, Alvin Seville.
迷人的小姐
Enchantée… mademoiselle.
找人量一下他们的身高才行
Somebody’s have to knock these guys down to size.
那十分很简单 他们最多只有8英寸高
That should be pretty easy, really. They are only eight inches tall.
我有15辆车
I had 15 cars.
有超过5辆都是众多人喜欢的
I mean that’s like five more cars than anybody really needs.
我雇了7个女工
I had seven maids.
拥有湖人队的场边座位
Courtside seats to the Lakers.
甚至我的女仆们都坐在那儿
Even my maids had courstside seats to the Lakers.
看着我
Now, look at me.
看我 我失去了所有
Look at me. I lost everything.
除了我的尊严 .他们拿不走
Except for my dignity, they can’t take that away from me.
.而这一切都是因为他们
And it’s all because of them.
咦,有饼干
Oh, hey …crackers.
现在奔波着 只是祈祷能找到其他会
Now run around, hoping and praying that I could find other animals that can …
唱歌♥跳舞的小动物
sing or dance.
等等,你不会唱歌♥?是吗?
Wait a second, you don’t sing, do you?
嘿,这是我的松饼,给我拿回来
Hey, hey that’s my muffin. Give me my muffin!
你这该死的小老鼠
You dirty rat.
我会抓到你们的
I will get you Chimpmunks.
女孩们,我们得走了
Girls, we have to get out of here.
我看不到
I can’t see.
.我的鼻子 那是我的尾巴,不好意思
– My nose. – That’s my tail! – Sorry.
挪一下你的屁♥股♥ .好,别推我
– Move your ass. – Ok. Stop pushing me.
我们成功了 唷
– We made it. – Jets Records! – Phew!
噢,我的天啊,是他 Ian Hawke
Oh, my gosh. It’s him! Ian Hawke!
Hawke先生?
Mr Hawke?
那个声音,我能分辨出来
That voice! I can’t get it out of my head!
Mr Hawke?你好
Hello, Mr Hawke?
好像不是做梦,是真的叫我
That not in my head, that’s really happening.
你想干嘛 我想自我介绍一下
– What do you want? – We want to introduce ourselves.
是的 我是Brittany,这是我的姐妹Eleanor
That’s right. I’m Brittany. And this is my sister Eleanor.
先生,很高兴见到你
Hello, sir. Such a pleasure to meet you!
我是她们的姐妹 Jeanette 尽管有时我感觉起来像Olivia..
And I’m their sister Jeanette. Although I feel more like an Olivia or sometimes….
不管怎么样,我们是花鼠美眉
Anyway, we are the Chipmunk girls.
我们很荣幸在你面前介绍我们自己
We will be just so honored to have you to represent us.
你让Alvin花鼠们成为大明星
You made Alvin and the Chipmunk stars.
我们也想成为明星
We wanna be stars too, yeah!
和花鼠们一起玩耍
And hangin’ out with the Chipmunks.
好了 在我们得到这些之前,告诉我一件事
Ok, now listen before we get all girly and giggly about this, just tell me one thing …
你们会唱歌♥吗?
You can sing, right?
停,不是这里
Hang on, not here.
为什么不到我的阁楼办公室去开会
Why not we take this meeting upstairs in my penthouse office?
这太激动了
This is so exciting.
噢,天啊,真令人不敢相信
Oh, my gosh, can you believe it?
我的第一个顶层办公室
My first penthouse office!
噢..好莱坞标志耶
Oh, my… the Hollywood sign!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章大空头
下一篇文章雄狮
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!