没有他我也过得照样好
I’ve done just fine without him.
麦尔斯 听着
Miles, listen.
如果戴夫和你妈最后在一起了
If Dave and your mom end up together…
他是一个好人
he’s a good person.
他不会抛弃你的
He would never bail on you.
那我们为什么在这边流浪呢
Then why are you making this trip?
对
Right.
你们其实也害怕被他遗弃
Because you think he’s gonna ditch you, too.
听着 不要太依赖父亲
Look, dads are overrated.
到最后 你还是要离开他自己去生活
Eventually, you will get over him leaving.
真的
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
在那等待我的邂逅
And meet me there
手捧瑰丽鲜花
Bundles of flowers
我们会在寒冷的日中艰难跋涉
We wait through The hours of cold
我们到哪里都会有庇护
Shelter as we go
噢 走不动了
Oh. I can’t…
累死宝宝了
I’m too tired.
伙计们
Dude!
你们不是在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
才走出那棵树不多远
I can still see the tree!
噢 呃
Oh. Huh.
加油 离巴士站还有10英里
Come on, it’s 10 miles to the bus station.
你们不能再走快点嘛
Can’t you go any faster?
呃 不算上毛发的话
Um, not to split hairs,
我们花栗鼠的腿比你短了9成多
but given that our legs are 90% shorter than yours…
所以我们其实正以你384%的速度走着
we’re technically walking 384% faster than you are.
真是书呆子
Nerd alert!
噢 呃
Oh. Um…
好吧
Fine.
爬上来吧
Come on up.
真的可以
Really?
趁我改变主意之前 三…
Changing my mind in three…
-太好了 -好耶
-All right! -Yes!
二
Two…
一
one.
快点 快点 喔喔
Come on, come on! Whoo-hoo!
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
太棒了
Oh, sweet!
这才是最有效率的旅行方式
Now this is quite an efficient way to travel.
耶 在麦尔斯身上我可以走好几里路
Yeah. I could go for miles on Miles.
我的天 那可不太好
Oh, my God, that’s so bad.
那你在笑什么呢
Then why are you laughing?
因为我感觉太糟了
Because that was so bad.
我觉得那个笑话已经扯远十万八千里了
I think that joke missed by miles.
我的奶奶和你的奶奶
My grandma and your grandma
坐在火堆旁
Sittin’ by the fire
我奶奶对你奶奶说
My grandma told your grandma
我要烧掉你的旗帜”
“I’m gonna set your flag on fire”
就现在来谈一谈
Talkin’ ’bout hey now!
就现在
Hey now!
-就现在 -就现在
-Hey now! -Hey now!
听 听 听那远方
Iko, Iko, un-day
每段爱情让我们的国王出世
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
看那个家伙满身着绿
See that man all dressed in green
嘿
Hey!
听 听 听那远方
Iko, Iko, un-day
他是一个爱的机器
He is a man He’s a lovin’ machine
嘿
Hey
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a mo fee na-na
就现在来谈一谈
Talkin’ ’bout hey now!
就现在 就现在
Hey now! Hey now!
就现在
Hey now!
听 听 听那远方
Iko, Iko, un-day
每段爱情让我们的国王出世
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
对 我就是这里把他们放下来了
Yeah, this is where I dropped them, all right.
看看这些脚印多明显
Look how obvious these tracks are.
不够专业啊
Amateurs.
听 听 听那远方
Iko, Iko, un-day
每段爱情让我们的国王出世
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
就现在来谈一谈
Talkin’ ’bout hey now!
-就现在 就现在 -就现在
-Hey how! Hey now! -Hey now!
听 听 听那远方
Iko, Iko, un-day
每段爱情让我们的国王出世
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
还有863英里就到了
Only 863 miles to go.
有没有花栗鼠上过你们的大巴
Did some chipmunks jump on your bus?
嗯哼 他们买♥♥了一张去新奥尔良的票
Um-hmm. They bought a ticket to New Orleans.
你不觉得这很不正常吗
You know that’s not normal, right?
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
每段爱情将梦想实现
Jock-a-mo fee na-na
哇喔 很棒
All right! Nice!
啊 是一个炸土豆
All right! A tater tot!
看起来我们几个要时来运转了
Looks like our luck is finally turning around.
想多了
It’s not.
噢 不 萨格斯
Oh, no! Suggs?
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我可是一个空警啊
I’m an air marshal!
执法抓人就是我的工作
Law enforcement’s my life.
现在 你们要么乖乖跟我走
Now, we can either do this the easy way…
或者反抗吃点苦头
or the hard way.
我们兄弟三个要考虑下选哪个
My brothers and I would like to discuss our options.
你们没得选了
You only got one option.
去花栗鼠监狱吧
Chipmunk jail.
在一个非常小的空间里
With tiny little bars,
被锋利的铁丝网包围 还有一个超小的厕所
and a tiny little barbed wire fence, and a tiny toilet…
和一个刚够挤满你们身子的小院子
and a tiny yard where you can lift your tiny little weights!
听起来蛮可爱的一个地方
It sounds adorable.
嘿
Hey!
伙计们 弹弓射击 我数到三
Guys, slingshot. On three.
-一 二 三 发射 -我昨晚都没睡好
-One, two, three! -Now, I don’t have all night.
喔 蛋碎了
Oh, nuts.
我们还是选择来硬的
We chose the hard way.
希望你没问题
Hope you’re okay.
-他追来了 -给我让开 快
-He’s coming! -Watch out, gangway!
快点 喜多 跑
Hurry, Theodore, run!
-再快点 加油 -不好意思 让下
-Let’s go! Come on, hurry up! -Excuse us!
快点 艾尔文 他来了
Come on, Alvin! He’s coming!
麦尔斯 这边 这边
Go, Miles, go!
不好意思 让下 在这边 快来
Excuse me, I’m sorry. In here! Come on!
-喔 我想我们把他甩掉了 -嘿
-Whoo, I think we lost him. -Hey!
看来没有
Disregard.
给我站住
Come back here!
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me, pardon me.
有个疯子在追我们
There’s a crazy guy chasing us!
你看起来很累的样子 宝贝 来喝一杯
You look tired, baby. Here you go.
噢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
味道不错吧 萨吉
Nice one, Suggsy!
喝得我嗓子冒火了
That tastes like fire!
这是摩闪酒
It’s moonshine.
烧起来了 给我灭一下
Fire, please put it out!
快用这个来洗一下嗓子
Wash it down with this, here.
嗯 喔
Um, ooh…
焦糖味太妃
That’s butterscotch.
焦糖味酒
Butterscotch liquor.