往南边方向晃动
Shake your south side
所有的单身美女
Every single girl
你们都在哪里
Where my ladies at?
往南边方向晃动
Shake your south side
全世界的人们
All around the world
-晃动你们的南侧 -吉他
-Shake your south side -Guitar!

Whoo!
你是说他和三个小怪物就这里下车的
This is where your guy said he dropped off the little freaks?
是的 76美元 谢谢
Yeah. That’ll be 76 bucks.
我是执法部门的人 所以…
Okay. I’m law enforcement, so…
厉害 76美元
Great. 76 bucks.
我再重复一下 我是空中警♥察♥
Uh, let me rephrase that. I’m the police of the sky.
别逼逼了 这里可不是空中 这是一辆车
But we’re on the ground and this is a car.
所以
So…
76美元
76 bucks.
这个难道对你没一点用
So, that means nothing to you?
没有
Nope.
好的 我一会儿就回来 等着
Okay, I’ll be right back. Don’t leave.
给钱 我马上回来
The money! I’m getting it!
所有的单身女孩
Every single girl
往南边方向晃动
Shake your south side
全世界的人们
All around the world
往南边方向晃动
Shake your south side

Yeah!
噢 踏破铁鞋无觅处
Oh, it’s on.
艾尔文 麻烦找上门来了
Alvin, we’ve got a problem.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我来引开他 你们先逃
I’ll distract him, you guys make a run for it.
在外面回合
I’ll meet you outside.
真是胆大包天啊
How dare you!
在这边
Over here.
抓到了
Gotcha!

Ah!
听我解释
Let me explain.
我感觉到有只在逃的花栗鼠躲你胡子里了
I have a reason to believe there’s a fugitive chipmunk in your beard.
你觉得有小动物躲我胡子里 我会不知道
You don’t think I’d know if there was an animal living in my beard?
-我不…-胡子花生
-I don’t. -Beard peanuts?
我抓
Gotcha!
啊哦
Uh-oh.

Ow!
你摔人不看好地方摔吗
Watch where you’re throwing people!
你想怎么样 瘪三
What are you gonna do about it?
非常对不起
I am so sorry.
把这搞得乌烟瘴气的
Yeah, sorry about the fight.
没必要道歉的
Ain’t no apology necessary.
在老式酒吧没有什么能比打架斗殴更吸引人气的了
Nothing better for business than a good old-fashioned bar brawl.
-祝你们好运 小逃犯们 -谢谢
-Good luck, outlaws. -Thanks.
嘿嘿嘿 往那边去点再打
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, keep it in there!
哇哦
Yikes!

Ha!
你先出招吧
You come on!
我要把你切成片 做成辣味寿司卷
I will slice and dice you like spicy sushi roll!
没打中
Missed me!
哈 哈
Ha! Ha!
要加点黄油吗
You want some butter with that?
来点饮料吧
Drinks are on you!
什么
What?
喔 喔 喔
Ow, ow, ow…
再见 萨迦斯
So long, Suggsy!
给我滚开 你们这些乡巴佬
Get out of the way, hillbillies!
我必须要尽快离开这个酒吧
I need to get out of this bar ASAP!
嘿 我们赶紧要离开这里
Hey, we gotta get out of here.
艾尔文还没赶来
But where’s Alvin?
师♥傅♥ 快开车
We’re gonna leave, man!
我在等一个还欠我76美元车钱的家伙
I’m waiting on a guy that owes me 76 bucks.

Ah!
你是说那个家伙吗
You mean that guy?
没问题 我们付双倍的
You know what, we’ll double it.
好的
All right.
-但是艾尔文还没来 -别管他了 我们走
-But Alvin’s not here yet! -Forget about him, let’s go!
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
他来了 看到艾尔文了
There he is, there he is!
你们…
You…
-快点 快点 上来 艾尔文 -快点 快点
-Come on, let’s go, come on! Come on, Alvin! -Hurry, hurry!
快点
Hurry, hurry!
麦尔斯 把你的皮带借我
Miles, give me your belt.
-你这可恶的小老鼠 -艾尔文 快跑
-You little hood rats! -Alvin, run!
我要把你宰了
I will hunt you down!
慢一点
Slow down!
你的小毛爪子动快点
Move your furry little feet!
-艾尔文 快上来 -快点 艾尔文
-Alvin, let’s go! -Hurry, Alvin!
我要抓住你了
I will pounce on you!
艾尔文 跳
Alvin, jump!
快点 艾尔文 加油
Hurry up, Alvin, come on!
我要…
I Will…
狗吃屎
Whoopsie.
我要打个盹
Take a little nap.
车费一共多少钱
So, how much is this gonna cost?
到最近的大巴站 32美元
To the nearest bus station, $32.
我们钱可能不够付了
Oh, we’re a little short.
差多少
How short?
大概32美元
About 32 bucks.
下去看月亮吧
Have a nice night.
你说的轻松
Easy for you to say.
不是你自己睡在外面 太没同情心了
You’re not the one who has to sleep outside!
不谢 晚上开车给我小心点
Thanks for nothing! Drive safely!
怎么了
What?
我是希望他平安到家
I hope he gets home safe.

Ouch!
我的尾巴被刺了一下
I got a splinter in my tail.

Ow!

Ow!
没有枕头我睡不着
I can’t sleep without my pillow.

Ow!
我不认为泰普尔公♥司♥会做树枝上的枕头
I don’t suppose they make Tempur-Pedic tree branches, do they?
我很好奇啊 伙计们
Seriously, guys?
你们睡树上应该很舒服很习惯的啊 不像我
You’re the ones who are supposed to be comfortable sleeping in trees, not me.
我们没在和你说话 靴靴
We’re not talking to you, okay?
你刚刚还想把我一个人扔酒吧
Not after you tried to leave me behind!
首先 大爷我也不想和你讲话
First, awesome, because I don’t wanna talk to you either.
其次 你们遇到那种情况也会把我丢下的
And second, you guys would’ve done the same thing to me.
不会的 麦尔斯 我们会等你
No, Miles, we actually would have waited for you.
对 我们是一条船上的
Yeah, we’re in this together.
你惹了我们其中一个 那就是惹了我们一家人
You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.
听过了 你们的搞笑家庭格言了
I’ve heard your lame family motto, man.
都是一堆废话
It’s a bunch of crap.
人都只关心他们自己
People look out for themselves.
生物学上来讲 动物也是一样的
It’s biology, it’s what animals do.
我要代表世界各地的动物
Well, on behalf of animals everywhere…
对你这种侮辱性的态度表示谴责
I find your attitude insulting.
随便你们怎么说吧 但那就是事实
Call it whatever you want, man. It’s true.
当年我爸离开我和我妈的时候
What, you think my dad was thinking about anyone other than himself…
他有考虑过任何人的感受吗
when he left me and my mom?
呃 我…
But, I…
我记得你说你♥爸♥已经…
I thought you said your dad was…
对 嗯…
Right, um…
他也许当时想了 我五岁的时候他就离开了
He might as well have. He left when I was only five.
对不起 麦尔斯
Sorry, Miles.
没什么的
Whatever.
我不在乎 你们知道吗
I don’t care, you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!