我下周本来要去国土安♥全♥局♥的会议
I’ve got a meeting with Homeland Security
一个关于我升迁的会议
next week about a promotion.
-再次恭喜你 警官 -闭嘴
-Another congratulations, sir. -Shut up!
你知道升职面试的时候他们会提什么吗
What do you think they’re gonna bring up when they interview me, huh?
是我数十年的完美服务
My decade of perfect service…
还是说三只花栗鼠
or that one time that three chipmunks
把我的航♥班♥搞成诺亚方舟的事情
turned my flight into Noah’s Ark?
也许会提起我们的事情
Probably the time with the chipmunks.
是的
Yeah.
呃 我不是那个意思
Um, I meant the other one.
警官 我们到底做了什么让你这么记恨我们
Look, sir, what could we possibly have done to make you hate us so much?
让我来细数你们的罪恶
I’ll tell you what you did.
喔
Whoa!
圣诞快乐
Holy Christmas.
我给你准备了一个小礼物
I got a little early gift for you.
噢 詹姆斯
Oh, James.
你不该送我东西的
You shouldn’t have.
没事 等一下
No. Wait a second.
让我来推一段你收到礼物的视频到Instagram上
I want to Instagram a video of your reaction.
-圣诞快乐 -我要和你分手
-Merry Christmas! -I’m breaking up with you!
什么
What?
谢谢
Thanks.
还在追花栗鼠
And The Chipmunks?
成熟点吧 詹姆斯
Grow up, James.
等等
Wait.
太尴尬了
Awkward,
心碎的记忆里充斥着你们的歌♥
You provided the soundtrack to my heartbreak.
我该好好报答你们了
But now it’s payback time.
我已经把你们三个列入禁飞名单里了
Iam putting you three on the No-Fly List.
-什么 不 -我们还要去迈阿密呢
-What? No! -But we have to get to Miami!
想都别想了
You can’t do that!
你们知道的 我是一个空警
You see, I’m an air marshal.
我是全能的
I’m all-powerful…
我是全视之眼
I’m all-seeing…
我能洞悉一切
and I’m all-knowing.
那很明显你应该知道
Then you obviously know
在你刚刚发表那段演讲的时候
you just made that entire speech…
你的领带一直泡在咖啡杯里了
with your tie in a cup of coffee.
还真是
Okay.
两分钟 我一会儿就回来
I’ll be back in two minutes.
你的衬衫上还有鹦鹉拉的便便
You also still have a little parrot poop on your shirt.
十分钟
10 minutes.
我警告你们
And one more thing.
不要妄想离开这里
Don’t even think about leaving.
我有一套特别的技能
I have a very particular set of skills.
一套很久以前我从…
Skills that I have acquired over a very long…
你刚刚把手放到印台里了
You just put your hand on an ink pad.
十五分钟
15 minutes.
喔 那家伙就像疯狂小镇的镇长
Whoa. That guy is the mayor of Crazy Town.
我们赶紧离开这儿 快走
We gotta get you out of here, now. Let’s go.
噢 这样的话我最好…
Oh, this is gonna be the best…
-快点 -胆子真肥啊
-Come on! -Really?
没人能逃过特工詹姆斯萨迦斯的手掌心
Nobody runs on Agent James Suggs.
快 快 我们走
Come on. Come on. Go.
就这里 谢谢
Here you go. Thanks so much.
我的钱就只够坐到这边了
Well, that’s as far as my money takes us.
到迈阿密还有两个半小时距离
Which puts us 2 hours and 30 minutes from Miami.
-嘿 -好耶
-Hey! -Yes!
-好吧 -我是说坐飞机的话
-All right! -By plane.
噢 我的天
Oh. Come on!
伙计们 那个派对三天后举♥行♥
Guys, the party is in three days.
我们必须火速赶去迈阿密
We need to get to Miami. Fast.
我们要假装没碰到什么麻烦 戴夫来电♥话♥了
And, as if we’re not in enough trouble already, it’s Dave.
噢
Oh, man.
呃 我觉得我们不能接
Well, we cannot possibly pick up.
我们必须要接
We have to pick up,
不然戴夫要开始怀疑了
or Dave will know something is wrong.
戴夫肯定会怀疑的
Dave’s gonna know something’s wrong
当他看到我们周围都是一堆垃圾桶
when he sees us standing around a bunch of trash cans,
在一个鸟无人烟的停车场中♥央♥
in a parking lot in the middle of nowhere!
嗯 有道理
Hmm. Good point.
准备好去吃饭了吗
Ready to go eat?
呃 对
Uh… Yeah.
一切都没问题吧
Everything okay?
我再确认点东西
Let me check on something.
你好
Hello?
嗨 我是戴夫 你在忙吗
Hi, it’s Dave. Are you busy?
噢 嗨 戴夫
Oh, hi, Dave.
不 我一点都不忙
No, I’m not busy at all.
我在和一个朋友吃饭呢
No, I’m just dining with a friend.
有事吗
What do you need?
好的 我去看一下
All right, I’m gonna take a look.
我到了窗口了
I’m right at the window.
噢 不
Oh, no!
他们在乱啃各种东西
They’ve eaten everything!
我是说一切东西
And I mean everything!
嗯 那听起来就对劲了
Yeah, that sounds about right.
就像豚鼠末日一样
Just like a guinea pig Armageddon!
普莱斯夫人 谢谢你帮忙看一下
Well, thanks for checking on them, Miss Price.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
看来他们正在玩的过瘾
Sounds like they’re having a blast.
那挺好的
Oh, good.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
呃 艾尔文 我觉得我们应该去别的地方
Um, Alvin, I think maybe we should go somewhere else.
喔 嘿 不好意思 伙计们 未满21岁不得入内
Whoa, hey. Sorry, fellas. 21 and over.
外面太黑了
But it’s dark outside,
我们没有地方可去了
and we don’t have anywhere else to go.
我也希望能帮上你们
Well, I wish I could help you out,
但是我酒吧现在都是人
but I got a bar packed with people…
他们在等一个乐队
waiting to hear a band
但乐队主唱的车在离这边五十英里的地方爆胎了
whose singer is stuck 50 miles from here with a flat tire.
除非你们这些家伙能帮我找到代替唱歌♥的人选
So, unless you guys know anyone who can carry a tune…
今晚我就招待你们
I’m gonna have to bid you good night.
你觉得唱歌♥的花栗鼠行吗
How would you feel about some singing chipmunks?
喔 你们几个真的认识花栗鼠美眉
Whoa! You guys really know The Chipettes?
呃 尴尬
Uh… Really?
让我们热烈欢迎从加利福尼亚州洛杉矶一路赶来的
Please welcome, all the way from Los Angeles, California…
花栗鼠三兄弟
The Chipmunks.
喔
Ooh!
真是热情观众
Warm crowd.
你真的会弹吗
So, can you really play?
那你们真的会唱吗
Can you really sing?
喔 让我看到你们的双手
Whoo! Put your hands together for me.
嗯 感觉不错
Um! Feels good.
来吧 贝斯手
Come on, bass.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
吉他再嗨点
More guitar.
鼓手也就绪了 让我们开始给你们精彩的吧
My man on drums. We’re taking it to the verse.
无处可去但也不想去哪儿
Ain’t no place It ain’t going on
只是四处乱晃
It’s going around
像一个流浪汉一样
Like a Vagabond
你骨子里就是这样
It gets in your bones
就像得了禽流感
Like you caught the flu
呐 没有特效药
Nah, there ain’t no cure
音浪太强 不晃会被撞到地上
You just gotta move when you feel the groove
现在左边的朋友
Now people on the left
从左边开始
From the left now
往南边方向晃动
Shake your south side
右边的朋友
People on the right
让我听到你们说
Let me hear you say