因为我们要对你做一个快速全身扫描
because we’re gonna need to do a quick body search.
全身扫描
Body search?
全身扫描
Body search!
-祝你好运了 西蒙 -好
-Good luck, Simon! -Yeah.
好的
Okay…
噢 不
Oh, no.
藏在哪里 藏在哪里
Where to hide, where to hide?
放松
Relax.
-把手臂伸平 -好的
-Put your arms out. -They’re out.
快结束了 别担心
One last spot to get.
我不要去坐牢
I don’t wanna go to jail.
我不要去坐牢
I don’t wanna go to jail!
那不是我的
That’s not mine.
那你是替朋友看管的吗
You just holding it for a friend?
不要这样 不要 不要
No, no, not that, not that.
我要求涨工资
I don’t get paid enough.
你可以走了
Get out of here.
非常顺利 西蒙
Real smooth, Simon.
对不起 我当时真的太紧张了
I’m sorry! I just, I got so nervous.
你们该庆幸我没把你们俩扔马桶里
You are lucky I don’t flush the both of you down the toilet!
幸好我们把喜多塞到托运里了
Well, I’m glad we sent Theodore to Baggage.
他在的话可就不容易通过安检了
He never would have made it through Security.
喔 大家好
Wow! Hi, everyone!
这边有点冷 不是吗
Cold in here, isn’t it?

Whoa!
麦尔斯 能不能帮我们问乘务员要点花生 我们饿坏了
Miles, will you ask a flight attendant for some peanuts? We’re hungry.
我也是 我想要一瓶水
Yeah. I too would love a water.
不要加冰 这边冰块我感觉不干净
But no ice. It’s supposed to be filthy.
噢 这让我想起了那个
Ooh, which reminds me.
病菌 病菌 快走开
Germs, germs, go away,
永远不要再回来 好的
don’t come back any other day, okay.
别唱了 乖乖呆里面
Shut up and stay out of sight.
嘿 轻点
Hey! Easy!
这里边有臭味
It smells in here.
如果你不给我们吃的 我自己去找
If you’re not gonna feed us, I’m going to forage.
这样不太好 艾尔文
Not a great idea, Alvin.
我们可不是正式合法乘客
We’re not legitimate passengers!

Ugh!
噢 不好意思
Oops! Sorry!
我不是要故意吓到你的
I didn’t mean to startle you.
我没被吓到
I’m not startled.
只是因为你…
It’s just you’re…
你是艾尔文
You’re you.
我就是我
I am me.
如果你有一支笔的话
And, you know, if you have a pen…
我很愿意给你来个签名
I’m always happy to sign an autograph for a fan.
我可不是粉丝
I’m not a fan.
好吧
Okay…
那么 呃 一会儿见
Well, um, I’ll be seeing you.
不好意思 让一下 借个光
Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through.
我到底去哪里能找到甜点呢
Now where in this tin can can I get some snacks?
噢 太棒了
On, baby!
你好 我是喜多
Hi! I’m Theodore.

Shh.
小点声
Inside voice.
别这样
Please stop.
这样会煽动其他动物紧张情绪的
You’re gonna make the other animals nervous!
嗯 好的 我让你出来
Uh, okay, I’ll let you out.
但你必须要保证在降落前回笼子里
But you have to promise to go back in before we land.
好了 你可以出来了
Got it. There you go!
噢 谢谢你 朋友
Oh! Thank you, friend.

Hey!
请大家冷静下
Please, everyone relax!
呃 猴子先生 你
Um, Mister Monkey? Wha…
快住手 别这样
Wait! Don’t do that.
不 你是只坏猴子
No. Bad monkey!
我让你停下
I asked you to stop!
嘿 快住手
Hey! Please!
求求你了 猴子先生
I’m begging you, Monkey Man!
怎么了
What?
没见过花栗鼠坐头等舱吗
You’ve never seen a chipmunk in first class before?
呃 有啊 最近有和花栗鼠美眉们坐一起过
Uh, actually, I recently flew next to The Chipettes
她们相当淑女
and they were ladies.
嘿 别以貌取人 看过”粉红色的烈焰鸟”吗
Hey. Don’t judge me. I saw Pink Flamingos.
不好意思 能让我看一下你的登机牌吗
Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?
呃 登机牌这种事情嘛
Yeah, well, funny thing about that.
嘿 闪人
Ha! Gotta run!
站住
Come here.
给我回来
Get back here!
西蒙 快逃
Simon! Run!
逃哪儿 我们可是在飞机上
Where? We’re on a plane.
不管了 先走再说
I don’t know! Come on.
站住
Freeze!
空务乘警
Air marshal.
不许动
Don’t move.
我们可以动一下了吗
Can we move now?
再保持姿势腰都快断了
This is a very hard pose to hold.
那是什么鬼
What’s that?
呃呃
Uh-Oh.
好像要有事发生了
This can’t be good.
我的天
What the…
什么 天哪
What? What?
没事的 大家冷静
All right! Everybody calm down!
那只不过是只猴子 好吗
It’s just a monkey. All right?
啊 好大只鸟
Birds! Birds!
救命 谁来救我
Help! Someone save me!
狗狗乖…
Nice doggy…
喜多 这边 快跳
Theo! Over here! Jump!
鸟 还有狗
Birds and dogs!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
好吧 山羊也冒出来了
Okay, now there’s a goat.
还有水獭 我去 水獭
And an otter. And an otter! God!
女士们 先生们 这里是机长讲话
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
听着
Listen!
由于驾驶舱里出现了一群龙猫
We’re going to be making an emergency landing in Austin, Texas
我们即将在德克萨斯州的奥斯汀紧急降落
due to a herd of chinchillas in the cockpit.
好了 你们听到了
All right, you heard him!
飞机要下去了
The plane’s going down.
大家放心 不是坠落
Not down like down-down.
是安全降落 不是坠机
Safely-safely. We’re not crashing!
你们这些人脑子正常点
You people are idiots!
我们要死了
We’re all gonna die!
你们脑子里装的什么
What an idiot!
演讲的挺有范的 像丘吉尔
Oh, great speech, Churchill.
今天我要给你点颜色瞧瞧
You better watch it!
你知道你在和谁讲话吗
Do you know who you’re talking to?
我可是空中警♥察♥
Iam the police of the sky!
我开始怀疑自己了
Really?
好的 让我们把所有东西都理一遍
Okay. Let’s make sure we have everything.
你们把动物们从笼子里放了出来
You released animals from cargo,
然后又导致了一起紧急降落
and then you forced an emergency landing.
我们还偷偷上了飞机
We also snuck onto the plane.
-嗯哼 补充的好 -喜多
-Uh-huh. That’s right. -Theodore!
这是这次航♥班♥的三个主要违规行为
That is three major infractions on one flight.
和你说个有趣的事实
Here’s a fun fact.
我的整个空警生涯里
That’s three more infractions
还没超过三个违规行为
than I’ve ever had in all my years as an air marshal.
恭喜你拥有这么出色的职业生涯 警官
Congratulations on such a distinguished career, sir.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
因为那个杰出生涯
Because of that “distinguished career”…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!