正好趁这次在家证明你们已经成熟了 好吗
try to show me you can handle some independence, okay?
好的 再见 亲爱的 乖一点
All right, bye, sweetie. Be good.
好的
Okay…
那我们出发了
All right. Here we go.
我感觉你们兄弟间纽带开始萌芽了
I can feel the bonding happening already.
嗯 我们的感情会如胶似漆的
We’re gonna be doing tons of bonding.
强力胶在哪里
Where’s the Super Glue?
麦尔斯 如果要和平共处
Miles, if we’re going to make this work,
我们需要好好谈谈
we need to talk.
你就当我们正在谈
Feels like it’s working.
好了 谈话结束
But, good talk.
你不能一直把我们关在外面
You can’t shut us out forever.
他说的是你的心门 但是
He means emotionally, but…
我指的就是你为什么把我们关在本属于我们的房♥子外面
I want to focus on the physically shutting us out of our own home part.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
你们这些家伙太幼稚了
You guys are so naive.
相信我 戴夫和我妈之间只是暂时的
Trust me, this thing with Dave and my mom is temporary.
你说的暂时 是说暂时到他们老去吗
If by temporary you mean, “till death do they part”…
那可真是完美的暂时
then yeah. Totally temporary.
你们这些家伙在说什么
What are you talking about?
他是说结婚 麦尔斯
He’s talking about marriage, Miles.
戴夫准备了结婚戒指
Wedding bells.
他一会儿就要把它戴到你妈手指上了
Dave liked it and he’s gonna put a ring on it.
装手纸的包而已
A bag of tissue.
-什么 -糗大了
-What? -Scandalous.
戒指不见了
It’s gone.
呃 他一定把戒指带身上了
Uh. He must have packed the ring
昨晚睡前就拿出来了
last night before bed.
然后他会在迈阿密和萨曼莎求婚
He’s going to propose to Samantha in Miami.
所以你们觉得我们就可以变成那种 呃
So you think we’re all gonna become, like,
相亲相爱的一家人
one big happy family?
没人觉得高兴 我们觉得你妈妈真的是个好人
No one said happy. No offense to your mom.
她非常有魅力又善良
She actually seems quite wonderful.
是的 但我们不喜欢你
Yeah. It’s you we’re not thrilled about.
呵呵 彼此彼此
Well, the feeling is mutual.
戴夫你们就自己留着吧
And you guys can keep Dave too.
我很小的时候父亲就不在了 我一个人也过的非常好
My dad died when I was little and I’ve done just fine without one.
噢 对不起 麦尔斯
Oh. I’m sorry, Miles.
没必要 我不是太了解他
Don’t be. I didn’t know him.
如果戴夫和我妈结婚了
If Dave and my mom do get married…
他们会生一个属于他们的孩子
they’ll wanna have their own kids.
你们又不是戴夫的亲生儿子
And you’re not even Dave’s real sons…
到底只是他称作孩子的三只花栗鼠而已
you’re just a bunch of chipmunks that he calls his kids.
但当你们还没意识到这个事情之前
Before you guys know it,
可能已经被赶回森林里了
you’ll be back out in the forest.
抱着你们的坚果过冬吧
Holding your nuts all winter.

Hey.
首先告诉你 那是松鼠干的事情
First of all, that’s what squirrels do.
我们是花栗鼠
We are chipmunks.
呃 艾尔文 花栗鼠也是这种习性
Um, Alvin, chipmunks do that too.
我连花栗鼠的生活习性都不知道
And the fact that I didn’t know that…
我们更不能离开这里回森林里去了
is exactly why we cannot end up back in the forest.
但是 我觉得戴夫不会做出那种事情的
But… Dave wouldn’t do that to us.
他已经做了
He already has.
不然你们觉得他为什么把你们留家里
Why do you think you guys are here
自己却和我妈去迈阿密了
and my mom’s in Miami?
开始花栗鼠会议
Meeting of the Munks.
我也不希望麦尔斯说的是真的
I don’t want Miles to be right any more than you do,
但各种情况都吻合了
but it all kind of lines up.
新工作 新房♥子 新女朋友 还有新的家庭
New job, new house, new girlfriend, new family.
我不想回森林里去
I don’t want to go back to the forest.
我也不想和那个讨厌的家伙呆在一起
And I am definitely not going to end up related to that guy.
嗯 完美回答
Hmm. Nice form.
麦尔斯 和你作笔交易
Here’s the deal, Miles.
我们去迈阿密阻止这次求婚
We all go to Miami to stop this proposal…
然后我们就可以后会无期了
and then we never have to see each other again.
成交
I’m in.
我迫不及待地要离开你们这些小屁虫了
Can’t get you chipmunks out of my life fast enough.
这是认识你以来听你说过的最聪明的话了
That’s the smartest thing you’ve said since we met you.
你确定你的储蓄罐里有足够钱吗
Are you sure there’s enough money in your piggy bank?
伙计 这是信♥用♥卡♥
Guys, it’s a credit card.
够我们买♥♥四张票 别担心
We’ll get 4 tickets. Stop worrying.
你们好啊 孩子们
Hello, boys.
嗨 普莱斯小姐
Hey, Miss Price.
我应该好好监视你们的
I’m supposed to be keeping an eye on you…
所以我觉得我该用这只眼来看
So I think I’ll use… this one.
如果她这样一直监视我们怎么去迈阿密啊
How are we gonna get to Miami if she’s gonna be watching us?
伙计们 我有个好主意
Guys, I have a plan.
最怕听到艾尔文说这四个字了
The 4 words society fears most.
你是怎么做到的
I can’t believe that worked.
对我来说 把花生泡在止咳糖浆里并不算什么
It wasn’t so much me as it was the peanuts dipped in cough syrup.
他们睡得这么沉
That’s really messed up.
给你点赞 谢谢
Respect. Thank you!
艾尔文 他们可不是花栗鼠
Alvin, these aren’t even chipmunks.
只是松鼠而已
They’re squirrels.
不要再挑三拣四了
Beggars can’t be choosers.
另外
Besides,
我们只要把玩具花栗鼠身上的衣服脱下来给他们穿上
once we put them in the shirts from the Alvin, Simon and Theodore dolls…
普莱斯夫人她安能辨我是雌雄
Miss Price won’t be able to tell the difference.
好主意 动手
Yeah, let’s do it.
哦哦 我来换我的玩具衣服
Ooh, oh… I get to change me!
不敢相信买♥♥一张票就花光了信♥用♥卡♥的额度
I can’t believe I maxed out my mom’s entire card in this one ticket.
但不成大问题 计划继续
We’re fine. Just stick to the plan.
我开始想我应该和喜多一起混进托运
I’m starting to think I should go through cargo with Theo.

Shh.
憋说话 安静
Be silent. Be still.
还有你 钻进去
And you. Get in there.
喔 轻点
Ow! Easy!
-你们俩个家伙 -小心拉链
-Both of you guys. -Watch the zipper.
下一位
Next!
你里面塞了都什么东西
Who knows what you’re carrying in this thing.
往前走
Go on through.

Whoa!
那是什么玩意儿
What’s that?
这是…艾尔文填充玩具
That is a… stuffed Alvin doll.
你知道的 那个十八线过气花栗鼠唱歌♥组合
You know, from that lame singing chipmunks group.
呃 是的
Um, yeah.
抱歉 请让我看看你的背包里到底是什么东西
I’m gonna need to see what’s in that backpack, please.
哦 不
Oh, no.
那个
Yeah.
呃 这只是一个玩偶而已
Um, it’s just a doll.
你看过”鬼娃回魂”吗
Chucky was just a doll.
这是艾尔文 大写A就是他名字
This is Alvin. It’s what the “A” is for.
可伸可曲 柔软度爆表
He does a lot of bending and back up.
还会劈叉呢
He does splits.
还能这么扭
He can twist.
像布莱尔琳达(驱魔人主演)
Like Linda Blair almost.
也可以当成减肥锻炼工具
You can use it as a weight-loss device.
甩两下都感觉快出汗了
I can feel the sweat.
它还能讲话
It even talks.
它可以说”我是个傻瓜脑袋”
It says, “I’m a dumb stupid-head.”
不好意思 可能电池电量低了
Sorry, the batteries might be a bit low.
哦 我是个傻瓜脑袋
Ow! I’m a dumb stupid-head!
所以总的来说…哇
So, he’s… Ow!
它还会咬人
And it bites.
我觉得这是个设计缺陷
I think that was just a design flaw.
应该要被召回了
There’s probably a recall.
你可以把你的玩具收回去了
You can put the doll back in the bag.
不要回那么暗的地方
Not the dark place!
然后我需要麻烦你往站那边一下
What I am gonna need is for you to take a step right over there…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!