我好像又把听诊器带出来了
And I wore my stethoscope out again, didn’t I?
我觉得这样很可爱
I thought it was cute.
我喜欢别人知道我在和一位医生在约会
And I like people to know I’m dating a doctor.
虽然每天忙的不亦乐乎 但我都能乐在其中
All right, I guess my life is a little more hectic than I’d like to admit.
我明白
I get it.
我能问个问题吗 关于几个孩子
So, I have to ask. The boys?
你是把它们当领养的孩子还是…
Are they, like, your adopted kids, or…
嗯 哪种家庭关系呢
How does that work?
呃 我还没完全认真考虑过这个问题呢
I don’t know, I never really thought about it.
怎么了
What?
它们能遇见你真是太幸福了
They’re lucky to have you.
我有个提议
Crazy idea.
要不要和我一起去迈阿密
Have you ever been to Miami?
这里是 美国偶像
This is American Idol!
很抱歉 我们给出的结果是…
I’m sorry to have to do this…
你拿到去好莱坞的资格了
but you’re going to Hollywood!
啊 那是我我梦寐以求想说的台词
Ah. I’ve always wanted to say that!
为什么她们可以出去在电视上风光潇洒呢
Why did they get to move out and do all this cool stuff?
呃 这个嘛 艾尔文
Uh, well, Alvin…
有科学依据说 女孩子比男孩子心理上成熟早一点
girls are scientifically proven to mature faster than boys.
噢 胡说八道
Ah, whatever.
嘿 小家伙们
Hey, guys.
-戴夫 -嗨
-Dave! -Hi.
今天回来晚了 因为回家路上捎带了一些东西
Sorry I’m late. I had to pick up a few things on the way home.
不用担心 我们只是在思考
No worries, we’ve just been ruminating
为什么我们还要呆在家里
on why we still live at home.
你们觉得萨曼莎怎么样
So, what’d you guys think of Samantha?
她非常棒
Oh, she’s awesome.
我们喜欢她
We loved her.
噢 剩菜打包
Ooh, leftovers.
我要等不及啦
Ooh, I can’t wait.
让我先来尝一下 肯定超好吃
Oh, I can taste it. Yes! Yummy.
啊 这个东西不能吃呢
Oh. I can’t eat this.
喔 这是一枚货真价实的订婚戒指
Whoa! That is a serious engagement ring.
等等 这是戴夫要和萨曼莎求婚的节奏吗
Wait a second. That means Dave is going to ask Samantha to marry him.
别急 不能妄下论断
Hold on, we don’t know that.
他们在一起才几个月
They’ve only been together a few months,
可能是你自己想多了而已
so you’re probably overreacting.
但如果真是真的怎么办
But what if it’s true?
啊哦 他来了
Uh-oh. Here he comes.
表现地自然点
Act casual.
你们这些家伙在干嘛呢
Huh. What are you guys doing?
呃 在做瑜伽 花栗鼠下坠运动
Uh, yoga. Downward munk?
非常高兴知道你们也喜欢萨曼莎 因为…
Well, that’s great to hear that you guys like Samantha, because…
她即将成为我生活中重要的一部分
She’s gonna become a big part of my life.
还有个好消息
Oh, and good news.
我另外一张机票有用武之地了
My plus one isn’t going to waste.
萨曼莎和我一起去迈阿密
She is coming to Miami with me.
别提醒我了 我一直站在这里 我听得一清二楚呢
I’m standing right here. I can hear what he’s saying.
我一直想要一个妈妈
I’ve always wanted a mom.
伙计们
Guys…
如果萨曼莎变我们母亲了 那就意味着麦尔斯
if Samantha is our mom, that makes Miles…
是我们兄弟了
Our brother.
不
No!
深呼吸放松 喜多 吸气 呼气
Deep breaths, Theodore. In and out.
一切都会好起来的
It’s going to be okay.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
伙计们 开工了
Guys, it’s time.
戒指夺取行动开始
Operation ring retrieval is a go.
没了戒指 戴夫就求不了婚
No ring, no proposal.
求婚失败 就不用和麦尔斯在一起
No proposal, no Miles.
喜多 跟上队伍 士兵
Theo, fall in line, soldier.
噢 等等我
Oh, brother.
艾尔文 什么 我们这是在猜哑谜
Alvin, what… Are we doing a charade?
噢 酷 两个字吗
Oh, cool. Two words.
不
No.
首先往下 你是说…
First down? What are you…
听起来像两个音节的
Two syllables. Sounds like.
是一部电影名吗
Is it a movie?
-还是歌♥名 -一个单词
-A song? -First word.
-生气 -赶紧过来
-Angry. -Get over here.
好的
Okay…
我还是听不懂你刚刚说的
Still no idea what you’re saying.
喜多 你负责监视戴夫
Theodore, you keep an eye on Dave.
西蒙和我去取戒指
Simon and I will get the ring.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
找到了
There you are.
艾尔文 抓着
Alvin, grab this.
继续行动
Let’s do this.
成功
Yes!
-那个纸包不见了 -遭了
-The bag’s gone. -No.
你是说那边那个纸袋吗
You mean that bag over there?
干得好 就是那只
And I’m back to “Yes.”
啊哦
Uh-oh.
情况有点不妙了
And right back to “No.”
快撤 快撤 我们走
Abort. Abort. Let’s go.
伙计们
Guys…
你们在这干什么呢
what are you doing in here?
呃 那个嘛 我们
Uh… Well… We…
想在你离开去迈阿密之前
just wanted to spend as much time as possible
能多点时间陪在你的身边
with you before you left for Miami.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我去给你们做早餐
All right. I’ll make breakfast.
喔喔 我喜欢早餐
Whoo-hoo! I love breakfast.
艾尔文 快去取走戒指
Alvin, grab it.
噢 比利时华夫饼 薄烤饼 想想都激动呢
Ooh, ooh, Belgian waffles, pancakes. So excited.
好的 孩子们
Okay, guys…
隔壁的普莱斯夫人这几天会来照看你们
Miss Price from next door, she’s gonna peek in on you…
确保你们不会再大闹天宫
make sure you’re all right.
什么 那个笨女人
What? She’s nuts.
是我们该去监视她的行为
We should be the ones checking in on her.
好吧 你们上次的派对让我心有余悸
Well, after that big party you guys threw…
我对你们还是不能完全放心
I don’t feel very comfortable with you guys
乖乖听话呆在家里 明白吗
staying here unsupervised. You got it?
噢 肯定是萨曼莎和麦尔斯来了
Oh, that must be Samantha and Miles.
麦尔斯
Miles?
对 他会和你们一起呆几天
Yeah, he’s going to stay with you guys for a few days.
所以 你不放心我们单独留在家里
So, you don’t feel comfortable leaving us alone,
但却安心把我们和那个精神病放在一起
but you’re okay leaving us with that psychopath?
别瞎说 他是个很棒的小伙子
No, he’s a great kid.
你们会愉快相处的
It’ll be fun.
你们知道的 呃 这是一个
You know, it’ll be, uh,
很好的让你们互相适应的经历
a good bonding experience for you guys.
呃 我确定麦尔斯会把我们用强力胶粘起来
Uh, I’m pretty sure Miles would interpret “bonding experience”
“固定” 我们的兄弟之情
as super-gluing us together.
嗨
Hi.
喔 这地方不错哦
Wow. Great place.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不用客气 随便坐
Make yourself at home.
我的家就是你的家(西班牙语)
Mi casa, su casa.
戴夫 谢谢你那么慷慨对我们开放你的屋子(西班牙语)
Thank you, David, that’s very generous of you to open your home.
喔 我刚才献丑了
Wow. That’s really impressive.
其实我不怎么会讲西班牙语
I actually don’t speak Spanish.
他刚刚说真谢谢你对他开放你的屋子
He said that it’s very generous of you to open your home.
我也会西班牙语
I also speak Spanish.
不要妄想戴着乖孩子的面具来耍任何人
And you’re not fooling anyone with your good boy routine.
我要玩弄所有人
I’m fooling everyone.
他们根本不知道我一会儿要把你们当佣人使唤
They have no idea that I’m going to make you my personal servant.
好吧 挺聊得来的 孩子们 周末愉快
All right. I guess this is it. Have a great weekend, guys.
你们几个
And boys…