喔
Wow.
整夜整晚的在发光
Sparkling all through the night
像萤火虫般点亮我的希望
Light me up like fireflies
即使再黑暗也能看到你的光亮
See you shinin’ even in the darkness
不求回报一直默默陪在我身边
Stand beside me when I don’t deserve it
所以我要告诉你
That’s why I say
请接受我全部的爱
I give you all my love
因为
Because
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
喔
Whoo!
无论我流浪到哪里
Wherever I may roam
你都是我可以卸下疲惫停靠的港湾
You are the place where I can rest my weary bones
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
你就是我生命中无可替代的最重
You’re my number one there’s no doubt
我们要一起去走过风雨
And we stick together throughout
就像童子军一般奋战到最后一丝光明
Like Boy Scouts, we about All for one till lights out
所以 戴夫你在哪 请挥舞你的手
So, Dave, where u at? Wave your hands front to back
请大家周围看看我们的父亲 他在人群中
Everybody take a look around At my dad out in the crowd!
我爱你 戴夫
I love you, Dave!
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
-谢谢你们 -成功了
-Thank you. -Nailed it.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你们 大家
Thank you, my people…
我们终于还是成功了
We still got it.
耶 喔
Yeah! Whoo!
女孩们 谢谢你们
Girls, thank you.
我们欠你一个人情了
We owe you one.
我想不止一个了 但是随时欢迎你来找我们
You owe us way more than one, but, you’re welcome.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们必须要回去录节目了
Guys, we have to get back to auditions.
瑞恩已经开启疯狂短♥信♥模式了
Ryan’s been texting me like crazy.
快点 我们要走了
Come on, girls. Let’s roll.
再见 喜多
Bye, Theodore-able.
麦尔斯 太厉害了
Miles, that was amazing!
戴夫 我们非常抱歉
Dave, we’re so sorry
我们来迈阿密都没提前告诉你
we came to Miami without telling you.
我们真的不想失去你
We just didn’t wanna lose you.
失去我
Lose me?
你们怎么会觉得我会抛弃你们呢
Why would you guys ever think you were gonna lose me?
因为你说你要开始一个
Because you said you’re starting
全新的人生篇章
a new chapter in your life.
我们以为你要赶我们走了
We thought you might bail on us.
严格意义上来说 我们也不是一家人
Technically, we’re not even a family.
我们只是和你住在一起的三只花栗鼠
We’re just three chipmunks who live with you.
你们想的就是这些东西
Is that what you guys think?
我意思是 我知道最近少陪了你们很多
I mean, I know I haven’t really been around much lately, and…
一切都在变化
things are changing for us,
但我绝不会抛弃你们的
but I’d never bail on you guys.
因为我们一直是一家人
Because we are a family.
不管你们喜不喜欢 我都吃定你们三了
You’re stuck with me whether you like it or not.
也许最近我也是花了太多精力在和音乐没关的事情上了
And I was probably a little over-the-top on the whole “no music” thing, okay?
-你们几个可以去表演 -太棒了
-You guys can perform. -All right!
但是只限本地 知道吗
But locally. Okay?
当然
Sure!
我也保证从今以后我要做一个好父亲
And I promise to be a better dad from here on out.
你在说什么呢 戴夫
What are you talking about, Dave?
你一直是我们最好的父亲
You’re the best dad we could ever have.
你说回家以后要不要搞一个小型家庭聚餐
What do you say to a little family dinner when we get home?
这样我们就知道我们在一起的时候孩子们都在玩什么
You know, so we know where our kids are the entire time we’re together?
听起来不错 好主意
That sounds perfect.
喔 吼 嗨起来
Whoo-hoo! We rocked it!
西蒙 快看我 我着火了 噢
Simon, did you see me? I was on fire! Oh.
我不相信我会说些肉麻的话
I can’t believe I’m saying this,
和你们这些家伙一起捣乱真的很开心
but I had fun getting in trouble with you guys.
旅程也许结束了
The trip might be over,
但只要艾尔文在身边
but as long as Alvin is around,
麻烦永远不会结束
we’ll always get into trouble.
谢谢 西蒙 听起来不像坏话
Thanks, Si! Not a compliment.
我的天 你们这些家伙刚刚棒呆了
Oh, my God, you guys were awesome.
嘿 麦尔斯 不是吗
Hey, Miles, right?
你刚刚弹得真不错
WOW, you played great!
谢谢 你的歌♥也…很酷
Thanks! Your cool song…
我意思是 我很喜欢你嘴…里唱出来的音乐
I mean… I love when… Music with your mouth…
噢 我的天 呃
Oh, brother. Uh…
-你很棒 -谢谢
-You’re great. -Thank you.
喔 美女都爱听好话
Phew! She bought it.
好的 办完这场派对
Anyways, I have this party
下次出场应该是在洛杉矶礼拜六的晚上
I’m supposed to go to in L.A. Saturday night…
如果 呃 你也许想…
if, um, maybe you’d wanna…
那个我绝对会
Definitely, yeah.
我绝对会去…
I’d, definitely would like to…
嗯 绝对啊
Yes. Definitely. Oh.
好的 我到时候肯定
Okay. Well then I’ll definitely,
肯定会去那里看你的
definitely see you there.
好的
Okay…
-再见 -拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
有进步 麦尔斯
Smooth, Miles.
真的很流畅
Real smooth.
拜
Bye.
-击掌 -嘿 准备好了吗
-All right! -Hey, ready?
嗯
Yeah.
再见 伙计们
BYE, guys.
好了 孩子们 我们要回家了
Come on, guys. Let’s go home.
我们该提醒他我们还在禁飞名单上吗
Should we remind him we’re on the No-Fly List?
绝对不可以
Definitely not.
呃 这里看起来不像家里
Um, this doesn’t look like home.
当然不是
It’s not.
回家前我们还有件重要的事情要完成
We have one more important thing to do before we go home.
噢 戴夫 我们坐了三天的车了
Oh, Dave, we’ve been driving for three days!
不能晚点再来嘛
Can’t it wait?
不可以 孩子们
Unfortunately not, boys.
法♥院♥明天不开门
The courthouse is closed tomorrow.
你说什么 什么院
I’m sorry, the what house?
我们要蹲大牢了吗
Are we going to jail?
我们不是故意制♥造♥那起紧急降落事故的 戴夫
We didn’t mean to cause an emergency landing, Dave!
我当时在那里差点被冻死了
It was freezing in cargo!
你觉得喜多进了监狱还像能活着出来的样子吗
Does this look like a face that will survive prison?
别担心
Come on.
戴夫 塞维利
Dave Seville?
对 我就是
Yep, that’s me.
当你签完这份东西
By signing this…
你不仅要负责照顾他们
you not only agree to take care of,
还要为三只花栗鼠提供
but to provide for the health,
健康 财富和教育的各种支持
welfare and educational needs…
花栗鼠艾尔文 西蒙 喜多
of Alvin, Simon and Theodore.
我愿意
I do.
艾尔文 西蒙 喜多 你们接受戴夫的领养吗
Alvin, Simon and Theodore, do you agree to this adoption?
领养
Adoption?
是为了这个我们才来的
That’s why we’re here?
你要领养我们
You’re adopting us?
你们说对了
You guys were right.
虽然你们把我当作你们的父亲
Even though you consider me to be your dad, and…
我也把你们当我自己的孩子 但一直没有正式登记
I love you like my own sons, it’s never been official.
所以 我觉得
So I figured…
该确立下法律父子关系
let’s make it official.
花栗鼠们
Chipmunks?
嗯
Yes?
我还是要你们说类似”我同意” 之类的话
I still need you to say something like “I agree.”
让你们关系正式成立
Just to make it legal.
噢 耶 我愿意
Oh, yeah! I agree!
耶 我也是
Yeah. Me, too!