我感觉她已经忘了自己是来干什么的了
I don’t think she knows she’s here.
真是太逊了 当你是最负责的人
This really sucks, when you’re so responsible,
而你周围的人都不如你的时候
and, like, everyone around you is so not.
你知道那是什么感受吗 太难说了
You know what I mean? It’s like, it’s hard.
噢 找到了
Oh, there you are.
好的 我现在就给你发文字过去
Well, okay, I’m totally texting you right now.
等等 我把这张图片发给你
Hold on, let me send you this picture.
他超级可爱的 我非常喜欢他
He’s, like, super cute. I really like him.
快点 我们走 好的 我知道了
Come on! Let’s go. Aw, I know.
你说什么 我就是喜欢他体毛重
What are you talking about? I like that he’s hairy.
噢 你喜欢多毛的
Oh? Hairy, you say?
是的 有点脏脏的那种 超可爱
Yeah, scruffy’s, like, cute.
就好像说”我很可爱 但我又是一个小动物”
It’s like, “Hi, lam adorable, but I’m also an animal.”
你知道 对 我知道
You know? Yeah, I know.
噢 耶 对的 麦尔斯 我们就来
Oh, yeah, right. Miles! We’re on our way.
耶 我知道他有一点短 但是
Yeah, I know he’s a little short, but
不好说 你知道有句老话怎么说的
I don’t know, you know that famous saying…
喜多 快点 我们走
Theo! Come on! Let’s go!
“小身材 大味道” 还是什么的
“Little things come in big packages,” or whatever.
-真是的 -反正就是差不多啦
-Oh, man. -It’s like that.
我觉得她喜欢我
I think she liked me.
我觉得我吧 现在其实
I, like, could be doing so many more
可以干更多重要的事情
important things right now.
也许我该去做足部按♥摩♥
I could be, I don’t know, getting a pedicure?
我在找几只花栗鼠
I’m looking for some chipmunks.
伙计们 晚餐八点才开始
Guys, their reservation was at 8:00.
所以我们也许还有时间挽救求婚
So, we still might have time to save the proposal.
快点 我们行动
Come on, let’s go. Go!
给我听着
Listen to me,
我知道那些花栗鼠在这儿
I know these chipmunks are here.
看见没有 这是美国政♥府♥的徽章
This is a badge for the United States government, okay?
好吧 伙计们 那我们按计划
Okay, guys, here’s the plan…
-所以 我需要你 -噢 不 是萨格斯
-So, I need for you… -Oh, no. It’s Suggs!
被他发现了
He found us.
喜多 快走 啊哦
Theodore, get up! Uh-oh!
麦尔斯 你去把戒指送给戴夫
Miles, you gotta get the ring to Dave!
我不会把你们甩在这里的
I’m not leaving you guys.
我们来引开他 你快去
We’ll distract him. Just go!
跑 快跑
Run, run!
-喜多 快 -给我站住
-Theo! Hurry! -Get back here!
我已经尽力在跑了
I’m going as fast as I can!
想想甜甜圈就在前面
Think of donuts, think of donuts!
甜甜圈 喔吼
Donuts? Whoo-hoo!
-走 麦尔斯 -快跑
-Go, Miles, go! -Hurry!
快跑
Run, run!
-躲那儿 -哪儿
-Hide over here! -Where?
我不知道 快想想办法
I don’t know! Just think of something!
出来 你们躲哪儿了
Come on. Where are you?
我看到你们了
Where are you?
快点出来
Come on.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
嗨 呀
Hi… ya.
再见
See ya!
快跑
Go, go, go!
跑 跑
Run, run!
再快点 再快点 他要追上来了
Hurry, hurry! He’s coming!
快点 艾尔文 按关门
Hurry, Alvin. Hit the button!
快 艾尔文 赶紧的
Come on, Alvin! Hurry, hurry!

Whew!

Ha!
大爷萨格斯在此
Here’s Suggsy!
-他让我想起了终结者 -耶
-He’s like the Terminator! -Yeah!
噢 不
Oh, no.
很讽刺吧
This is ironic.
电梯正在往上爬
We’re gonna be going up…
但我要带你们下地狱
but I’m taking you boys down.
你们猜猜 我要怎么处置你们
Now, here’s what’s gonna happen…
我要把你们扭送到国土安♥全♥局♥
I’m gonna turn you over to Homeland Security…
他们会把你们送进一个动物园监狱
and they’re gonna put you in a zoo prison
里面都是危险的动物
for dangerous animals.
噢 不
Oh, no.
如果你们有幸能够活着出来
And then, if you ever get out of there…
我会花钱请人把你们做成填充玩具
I’m gonna pay someone to have you stuffed.

Right.
然后把你们当礼物送给安娜
And I’m gonna give you as a gift to Anna,
那个我最想挽回的人
who will hopefully take me back.
伙计 我深感同情 但那已经过去了
Dude, I’m sorry, but it’s over.
-你们根本不懂 -喜多 我们走
-You don’t know that. -Theo, let’s go.
她只不过是手♥机♥出了点问题
I just think there’s something wrong with her phone
没法收到我的短♥信♥而已
and she’s not getting my texts…
所以也没有收到我送的鲜花和糖果
or the flowers, or my candy grams.
我个人觉得一年搬五次家
And I, personally, don’t think it’s uncommon
并没有什么不正常的
for someone to move five times a year
改手♥机♥号♥也正常
and change their number.
好嘛 都很平常的
Okay? It’s normal.
哦 是嘛 再正常不过吼
Oh, yeah. Totally normal.
艾尔文
Alvin!
什么 你们要干什么
What? What’s going on?
那是我们要溜走的信♥号♥♥
And that’s our cue to leave.
该我们来招待你了
It has been a treat.
不 你们要干嘛
No… What are you doing?
关闭电梯电源
Elevator power off.
不 不
No! No!
不好意思
Excuse me!
让一下
Pardon me!
麦尔斯
Miles!
嘿 那个愚蠢的空警怎么样了
Hey. What happened to Officer Dingleberry?
那个傻小子我们把他关电梯里了
Let’s just say his elevator got stuck.
戴夫已经求婚了吗
Has Dave proposed yet?
不 但他们在上甜点了 应该快了
No, but they’re on dessert. It can’t be long.
不好意思 我一会儿就回来
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
还记得怎么做吗
You remember what to do?
-放心 没问题 -盒子收好
-Yes, sir. Be no problem. -There’s the box.
-时机到了 -不好意思
-It’s go time. -Excuse me…
年轻人 我们餐厅有规定严禁携带宠物入内
young man, we have a strict no pets policy at this restaurant.
希望你快点把你的猫鼬带回去
I’m going to have to ask you to take your meerkats home.
猫鼬
Meerkats!
埃斯特班
Esteban.
请把这些东西清理出餐厅
Please escort these things out of the restaurant.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
别这样 伙计 我知道我们不受欢迎
Come on, guys. We know when we’re not wanted.
迂回攻击 带球过人
Evasive maneuvers! Nutmeg!
射击 命中 干得好 艾尔文
He shoots, he scores! Nice, Alvin!
艾尔文 快跑
Go, Alvin, go!
你听到了吗 好像有人♥大♥叫艾尔文的名字
Did you hear that? It sounded like somebody yelled “Alvin.”
空中接力
Alley-OOP!
喔吼
Whoo-hoo!
不好意思
Pardon me!
我觉得你只是想多了
I think you’re imagining it.
-艾尔文 -准备发射
-Alvin! -I’m open!
也许是真的
Or not.

Oh!
拿到了
Gotcha!
喔 吼 冻死了
Whoo-hoo! Cold!

Whoa!
艾尔文
Alvin?
噢 嗨 戴夫
Oh. Hi there, Dave.
别发火 冷静下来
Don’t say it. Resist the urge.
我们都知道你要说什么 但听我说完
We all know you wanna say it, but hear me out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!