“疯狂 疯狂 疯狂 还是疯狂”
“Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy.”
还有”如果你想来放纵一下”
Or, “If you wanna get crazy”,
“一定要来新奥尔良 这里是最疯狂的”
“go to New Orleans. It’s the craziest.”
又或者是”在一家新奥尔良的爵士乐园”
Or, “In a New Orleans Jazz Parade”,
“我们嗨到炸了”
“so crazy.”
实在对不起 戴夫
We’re really sorry, Dave.
道歉在这个时候太苍白无力了 孩子们
Sorry’s not gonna cut it this time, guys.
如果发生在我身上 我已经乖乖回家了
If it were up to me, we’d be going home,
但我必须回到迈阿密
but I gotta get back to Miami.
别给我笑嘻嘻的 你们会在迈阿密被我禁足
Do not smile. You guys are grounded in Miami
回到洛杉矶继续禁足
and also when we get back to LA.
我们什么时候不在被关禁足
When are we not grounded?
等你年纪大了 皮毛开始变灰的时候
You’ll be so old, your fur will be gray.
耶 麦尔斯你也关禁闭到皮毛变灰
Yeah, that goes for your fur too, Miles.
我没长毛皮
I don’t have fur.
不管你长得什么毛 你都要被禁足一长段时间了
Well, whatever you have is grounded for a long time.
我们走
Let’s go.
呃 他们最后没有打死我们
Huh. They didn’t kill us after all.
感觉我们胜利了
Feels like a win.
嘿 伙计们”阻止求婚” 计划还没结束
Hey, guys, Operation “No Proposal” is still on.
-耶 -对哦
-Yeah! -All right!
太好了 击拳庆祝
High… Oh, fist.
我们也来一个 喔
Give me some. Ow!
-噢 不好意思 -下手轻一点
-Oh, sorry. -Take it easy!
-孩子们 走了 -天哪
-Guys, come on. -Jeez.

Yeah.
-这个给您 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
欢迎光临 我能看下您的证件吗
You’re welcome. And may I see your ID, please?
没问题
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 呃
Hey, um…
你确定现在这样好吗
Are you sure about this?
因为我看得出来 这场闹剧已经让你心力交瘁了
Because if this three-ring circus is too scary for you, I totally get it…
我们可以先回洛杉矶
and we could just go back to LA.
我意思是 你也不是第一个
I mean, you wouldn’t be the first guy to head for the hills
被我家疯狂一面吓跑的人了
once we showed our crazy cards.
别这样说 你家只有一个调皮精
Please, your circus only has one ring.
我不认识你
Stop looking at me.
我家有三只搞怪精
Mine’s the three-ringer.
应该是我希望你不要被我们吓跑
You’re the one who should think about heading for the hills.
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
除非你请我来杯咖啡
Except to get us a coffee.
登机口再见了
I’ll meet you at the gate.
先生
Sir?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
问题 不会吧
Problem? What problem?
您自己看看
There sure is.
-噢 我的天 -是真的
-Oh, man. -Oh, right.
惨绝人寰
Whoopsies. That.
伙计们
Guys.
太操蛋了
Oh, nuts.
说真的 都进禁飞名单了 你们可真厉害
Seriously, guys, the No-Fly List? Come on!
至少我们不在禁止坐车列表里
At least we’re not on the No-Drive List.
没有什么禁驶名单 喜多
There’s no such thing as a No-Drive List, Theodore.
我相信你们早晚会开创先河搞一个出来的
I’m sure you guys will find a way to start one.
戴夫 别那么激动
Let’s not overreact, Dave.
我们一开始离开家出来是因为…
The only reason we left home in the first place…
伙计们 不是现在 好吗
Guys, not now, okay?
最近为了艾什莉的专辑我都焦头烂额了 因为你们三个
I worked my butt off on Ashley’s album, and because of you three…
我现在可能都赶不上专辑发布会了
I might not even get to the record release!
更不要提你们把我和萨曼莎的这次旅行给搞黄了
Not to mention, you’ve ruined this trip for me and Samantha.
那是因为 当你带萨曼莎去迈阿密的时候
It’s just, when you took Samantha to Miami…
喜多 我现在没心情听你说那个
Theodore, I’m not in the mood to hear it.
但是戴夫 我们不是故意…
But Dave, we don’t…
艾尔文 少说两句 现在只会越描越黑
Alvin, don’t. You’ll just make it worse.
谢谢你没帮上忙
Thank you for nothing.
特工萨格斯 空乘警务
Agent Suggs, Air Marshal.
警官 请等我忙完这个
I’ll be with you in a moment, sir.
你会后悔怠慢了本警官
Okay, you’re gonna regret that.
你们上午是不是租了一辆车给三只花栗鼠
Did you help three chipmunks get their rental car today?
是的 他们来过
Yeah, they came in.
和一个人一起的 也许是他们老爸
With some guy, probably their dad.
也许不是呢 因为他一个人类
Probably not their dad, because he’s a human…
而它们只是动物 嘿
and they’re chipmunks! Hey!
家庭成员可没限定物种和大小 先生
Families come in all shapes and sizes, sir.
我们不好妄下定论
It’s not for me to judge.
在蜜蜂小姐 我们对客户一视同仁
We don’t do that here, at Miss Bee’s.
好了 你开始惹我不开心了
Okay, this is how it’s gonna go down…
我要你回去办公室
I need you to go back there,
帮我查到那辆车的GPS信息
and get me the GPS information for that rental car.
先生 我们不追踪我们租出去的车子
We don’t track our rental cars, sir.
噢 是嘛
Oh! Is that so?
我是在美国政♥府♥工作的
I work for the United States government…
我们什么东西都监听跟踪
and we pretty much track everything.
我知道你中午吃了什么东西
I know what you had for lunch today.
沙拉三明治
Falafel!
现在给我回去那里
Now scurry back there,
帮我查出那辆车GPS的频率和上行代码
and get me the frequency and uplink code from that rental car.

Hey!
再给我弄一辆你们这最快的车
And I need the fastest set of wheels you’ve got!
你这是在开我玩笑呢
Are you kidding me right now?
你知道那是什么
Do you know what this is?
这就是一个装了轮子的滑板
This is a roller skate with wheels.
我纠正下滑板本来就是有轮子的
Pretty sure roller skates come with wheels.

Ah!
很好 给了我一辆小黄鸟
It’s like Tweety Bird!
请系好安全带
Buckle up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我这是在开一辆小鹦鹉吗
This is like driving a parakeet!
这些死老鼠离我还有200英里
Those rodents got a 200-mile head start.
看我秋名山车神萨格斯来了
Time to roll up some road, Suggs.
就说 勇敢跳下吧
So say Geronimo!
说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
我来了
Come on!
飞起来吧 小黄蜂
Fly, Bee! Fly!
-我们到了吗 -还没
-Are we there yet? -No.
-我们到了吗 -还没
-Are we there yet? -No.
-到了 -看起来不错
-All right! -Awesome!
孩子们 我们吃完就走不作停留
Remember, guys, we’re here to make a quick pit stop…
因为我们一会儿还要赶路
then we’re getting back on the road.
别担心 戴夫 我们吃起来很快的
Don’t worry, Dave, it’ll be really quick.
对 超级快
Yeah, super quick.
嗯嗯
Umm-hmm.
谢谢你 戴夫 我还需要点零食让我在晚饭前过渡一下
Thanks, Dave. I just needed a little snack to get me from lunch to dinner.
噢 今天这么有礼貌
Oh, that’s unusual.
别这样 戴夫
Don’t be mad, Dave.
来了不点点心在这里是不礼貌的
It would have been rude to not order something.
嘿 伙计们 看我赢了什么 他是不是很可爱
Hey, guys! Look what I won! Isn’t he cute?
瞧这脸蛋
Look at that face!
那脸看起来真是好笑
That’s actually funny, Alvin.
就说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
说 勇敢跳下吧
Say Geronimo!
喔 好棒啊
Whoa! All right!
我们现在说的是
Now we’re talking.

WOW.
乖乖隆滴咚
Holy guacamole!
我们要住这里了
I could live here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!