-Come on. -Come on.
算了吧
Take it easy!
锁门 杂种
Lock the gates! Motherfucker!
-咱们硬冲出去 -你们别想混了
-Go through the fucking gate. -This is your last fucking tour, man!
关门 别让这些浑蛋走
Lock the gates on these fuckheads!
-我的车呢 -威廉
-Where’s my goddamn cart? -William?
威廉 威廉
William? William. William!
我忘了告诉你 你妈妈来过电♥话♥
I forgot to tell you. Your mom called.
她叫你马上打电♥话♥回家
She says you gotta call home immediately.
还说”我知道你们在搞什么”
And she says to tell you, “I know what’s going on.”
我们在托皮卡见
So, I’ll see you guys in Topeka, okay?
业余菜鸟
Amateurs!
让你们瞧瞧我的厉害 快锁门
You don’t know who you’re dealing with here! Lock the gates!
-要不要硬闯 -要
-You wanna buy a gate? -Yeah!
我们刚买♥♥了那扇门
You just bought a gate!
威廉 把照片给我
Hey, give that to me, William.
快给我
Give me that!
罗素 醒醒
Russell, wake up.
快起来 是高中女生
Wake the fuck up, man. It’s a girls’running team.
天杀的
Goddamn!
算了啦 老哥
Let it go, Fellows. Let it go, buddy.
我们什么时候才会到托皮卡
Dick, when do we get in to Topeka, man?
赖瑞 你真变♥态♥
Larry, you’re a sick individual. Leave it alone.
醒醒 看看那些高中俏妞
Wake up, man. Look at all these fucking tasty-looking high school girls.
你不能每次看到热裤美眉就停车
We can’t stop the bus every time you see a girl in shorts.
等我们到了摩洛哥之后
Hey. When we go to Morocco, I think we should wear…
我们应该换上 截然不同的服装 改头换面
completely different clothes and be completely different people.
我们要叫什么名字呢
What will our names be?
你觉得罗素如何
What do you think of Russell?
我喜欢他 但那是私事
I like him. But that’s between us.
因为我是专业人士
Because I am a professional.
你应该笔下留情 他们真的有很大的问题
You should give ’em a break. There are real problems in the band.
-私底下来说 -什么问题
-Off the record. -What problems?
我想到了 你就叫史宾塞 我就叫珍
Okay, I got it. Your name should be Spencer, and mine will beJane.
-真难跟上你改变话题的速度 -大家都这么说
-I can’t keep up with you. -Oh, no one can.
你要去克里夫兰吧
You’re comin’ to Cleveland, right?
克里夫兰 不
Cleveland, Ohio? Oh, no.
不 不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我要在格林威尔之前访问罗素
I have to get my interview with Russell before Greenville.
你一定要帮我
And you’ve got to help me, okay?
罗素是这样的
Here’s the thing about Russell.
他是我最后一次出手 我不常这么做
He’s my last project. I only do this for a very few people…
我认为我们该联手
and I think we should do it together.
他们都不错 但他注定出类拔萃
Because all the guys are good, but he could be great.
你真名是什么
What’s your real name?
哇哦
Whoo!
好 咱们走
All right, let’s go!
没关系 常常会有人忘了我
Oh, it’s okay. I’m easy to forget.
别管我
Just leave me behind!
我不过是他妈的主唱罢了
I’m only the fucking lead singer!
嘿
Hey!
艾德范伦卡
So, Ed Vallencourt…
你为何热爱音乐
what do you love about music?
好吧 算了
Okay. Okay.
-你说过会告诉我你在哪儿 -妈 我知道
You told me you would tell me where you were every minute.
-你说过一天会打两通电♥话♥ -我知道
-You told me you would call me twice a day. -I know!
-你说过不会缺考 -我会在毕业典礼前回来
-You told me you wouldn’t miss even one test. -I’ll be home for graduation.
-妈 -你在哪里
-Mom… -Where are you?
我现在在托皮卡 然后去格林威尔 之后就回家
Right now, Topeka. Then Greenville, then home.
毕业典礼呢 我们有过约定 威廉
What about graduation? We had an agreement, William.
抱歉 昨天没打电♥话♥给你
I’m sorry I didn’t call you yesterday.
我只是太想念你了 而且我不懂
I guess I just miss you, and I don’t understand why…
我的儿女 为什么会迫不及待远离我
I’ve driven my two kids so far away from me.
我应该还有权管你三年吧
By all practical rules, don’t I get you for another three years?
-跟我在一起没意思吗 -没有啦
-Was I not fun? -Yes.
威廉 这是丹佛来的贝丝
William! This is Beth from Denver.
她是最具传奇色彩的歌♥迷
She’s one of the legendary, original Band Aids.
-她有透视眼 -我没有办法透视你的心意
-She’s clairvoyant! -Oh, I can’t read your mind or anything.
但我能看到很多东西
I mean, I pick up things here and there.
艾丝特拉要我向你问好 她说我可以睡你房♥间
Estrella says hi. She says I can stay in your room.
当然
Sure.
好极了 我有一些上等的大♥麻♥
I’ve got some hydroponic pot!
-你的气好棒 -嘿 嘿
-Wow, your aura is really fantastic! -Hey, hey!
-好漂亮的紫色 -我爱你
-It’s this beautiful purple color. -I love you.
你最后说的那句我没听到
I missed the last thing you said.
-妈 -你的光环是紫色的
-Mom? -Your aura is purple!
-我爱你 -什么
-I love you. -What?
-紫色 是紫的 -妈 你说什么
-Purple, it’s purple. -Mom, what?
-你的光环是紫色的 -我很想你 也很爱你
-Your aura is purple. -I miss you and I love you!
我爱你
I love you.
好了
All right.
有话就问 我准备好了
Fire away. I’m ready.
你心情不好 才能写出悲伤的歌♥吗
Do you have to be depressed to write a sad song?
要坠入爱河才能写情歌♥吗
Do you have to be in love to write a love song?
亲身经历过 写出来的歌♥较好吗
Is the song better if it really happened to you?
比如说”热爱”这首歌♥ 在哪儿写的 写的是谁
Like “Love Thing.” Where did you write that, and who is it about?
你什么时候变得一板一眼
When did you get so professional?
各位 第一批T恤送到了
Gentlemen, your first T-shirts have arrived.
嗯
Yeah! Yea-a-ah!
-是的
-Yes!
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
这是唱片公♥司♥的错 他们要付出代价
It’s the record company’s mistake, and they will pay.
把T恤丢掉 大家打起精神
T-shirts are gone. Band happy, all right?
别发火 为什么不能一笑置之
Can we just skip the vibe and go straight to us laughing about this?
-好啊 -我看得出来你很不爽
-Yeah, okay. -Because I can see by your face you want to get into it.
你怎么看得出来 我只不过是那些失焦的人之一
How can you tell? I’m just one of the out-of-focus guys.
拿去
Here.
拿着 看清楚
Take it. Let’s take a good look at it, all right?
你爱这件T恤
See, you love this T-shirt.
它能让你畅所欲言
It lets you say everything you want to say.
-它说的很清楚 -这是一件T恤
-Well, it speaks pretty loudly to me. -It’s a T-shirt.
你们这么在意这件T恤吗
Do you give a shit about a T-shirt?
我饿了 咱们去吃烤肉
I’m just hungry, man. Let’s just go out and find some barbecue or somethin’.
-我一向跟你有话直说 -你又在嗑药了吗
-I’m always gonna tell you the truth. -Are you doing coke again?
我一直都有嗑药
Oh, yeah! All the time!
这件事很重要
This is big stuff, man.
从一开始我们就说好 我代表这个团
From the very beginning, we said I’m the front man…
你是神秘的吉他手
and you’re the guitarist with mystique.
我们说过要这么做
That’s the dynamic we agreed on.
佩奇 普兰特 米克 奇斯
Page, Plant. Mick, Keith.
布莱克摩尔 吉利安
Blackmore, Gillan.
但是不知怎么地都失控了
But somehow it’s all turning around.
我们要控制局面
We have got to control what’s happening!
-我们有责任 -打扰一下
-There’s a responsibility here. -Excuse me…
我们干这行 不就是为了不想负责
but didn’t we all get into this to avoid responsibility?
这小子在这儿我不说了
I can’t say any more with the writer here.
不 不…你可以信任他 尽管说吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You can trust him. Say what you want.
他不会写的
He won’t write it.
我在舞台上卖♥♥力表演
Look, I work as hard, or harder, than anybody on that stage.
我与观众交流
You know what I do? I connect.
我唱的让他们爽
I get people off!
我会找观众群中 那个意犹未尽的人
I look for the one guy who isn’t getting off…
然后唱的让他爽
and I make him get off.
你把这段话登出来吧
Actually, that you can print!
你为什么每次
And yet, why do I always end up feeling…
都把我当笑话看
like I’m a joke to you?
你想假装我们不成气候吗
Look, you want to pretend this isn’t gonna be a very big band?
你错了 你自称是团长
Well, it is! You call yourself a leader of this band…
但是当你答应让狄克做经纪人
but your direction allowed this T-shirt…
就无异于默许公♥司♥做这种T恤
when you allowed Dick to manage us.
只因为狄克是你朋友