Look, you should be happy for me.
你不知道他私下怎么对我说的
You don’t know what he says to me in private.
也许这就是爱 像他这样
Maybe it is love, as much as it can be for somebody…
为了50块和一箱啤酒 把你卖♥♥给粗派的人
Who sold you to Humble Pie for 50 bucks and a case of beer?
我在场 我在场
I was there. I was there.
天啊
Oh, God.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
什么样的啤酒
What kind of beer?
欢迎光临纽约 紧张是很正常的
Welcome to New York. It’s okay to be nervous.
你们是该紧张
You should be nervous.
你们只要保持本色 在台上呕心沥血就好
All you can do is be yourself and leave a pint of blood on that stage.
威廉 我们带你见识美国 想办法让你破童子身
Hey, William. We showed you America. Did everything but get you laid.
不会吧 真的吗
No. Yeah?
-能帮我签名吗 -这是要给谁的
-Maybe I can get an autograph? -Who should I make it out to?
-她来了 -是给蓝尼的
-She’s here. -Make it out to Lenny.
-能帮我签名吗 -没问题
-Russell, can I have your autograph? -Yeah.
莱丝莉
Leslie!
-你好吗 -杰夫
-How ya doin’? -Jeffrey.
房♥间已经准备好了 空调也开了
Room’s fully stocked. Air conditioning’s on.
-你美极了 -谢谢 回头见
-By the way, you look stunning. -Thanks. See you later.
快点安顿 车子六点出发到派对现场
All right, bags in five. Cars leave for the party at 6:00.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你就不能选轻一点的纪念品吗
There are lighter souvenirs, you know.
我一直以为我很快就会回家
Well, I kept thinking I was gonna go home the next day.
我15年前也是这样以为的
Yeah. So did I, 15 years ago.
你拿错袋子了 白♥痴♥
Oi! That’s the wrong bag, you idiot!
-威廉 -维克
-William? -Vic.
美梦成真了 他们来了
It’s, uh… It’s all happening.
齐柏林飞船来了
They’re here. Zeppelin are here.
他们在广场饭店
They are here. They’re at The Plaza.
萨菲和潘妮莲恩也来了
Sapphire and, uh, and Miss Penny Lane are, uh, are there too.
她们用艾蜜莉洛伯的名字登记
They’re all staying under the name Emily Rugburn.
-等等 潘妮莲恩在这里 -艾蜜莉洛伯
-Wait. Penny Lane is here? -Emily Rugburn.
-威廉米勒 你有一通很紧急的电♥话♥
William Miller? Sir, you have an urgent call.
-喂 -喂
-Hello. -Hello.
我是滚石杂♥志♥发行人 约翰韦纳
This is Jann Wenner, publisher of Rolling Stone.
恭喜 我们决定让你做封面故事
Congratulations, it’s gonna be a cover.
安妮里柏 下周要到洛城帮他们拍照
Annie Leibovitz will shoot them next week in L. A…
但是我们要你明天就回旧金山
but we are gonna need you back in San Francisco tomorrow.
你可以在这里继续写 你跟班说吧
You can finish the story here, okay? Talk to Ben.
你可以告诉乐团了
You can tell the band.
我们的校对艾莉森
Alison, our fact checker,
要你把手上现有的东西全传回来
needs you to transmit whatever you have of the story tonight.
日报愿意借我们”魔久”
There’s a mojo at the Daily News they’ll let us use.
-魔久 -对 这是一种非常新颖的 玩意儿
-A mojo? -A mojo. It’s a very modern machine…
可以用电♥话♥传稿
that transmits pages over the telephone.
传一页只要18分钟
It only takes 18 minutes a page.
只要再有一桌客人离开 你们就可以进去了
As soon as a couple leave, I can fit you right in.
现在是 对不起 你有身份证吗
Right now it’s… Excuse me. You got an I. D?
不用了 我很好 谢谢
-No, thanks. I’m fine. -No, no, no, no.
-嘿 他是跟我一道的 -丹尼斯 你好吗
-Hey, man. He’s cool, he’s cool. -Hey, Dennis, how ya doin’?
-我很好 -你的朋友都已经入座了
-Everything’s great. -Good. Your guys are all inside.
-小弟 -嗨
-Opie. -Hey.
我要跟深紫乐团一起去英国 我们一个小时后就要出发了
I’m going to England with Deep Purple, and we leave in an hour.
别忘了我 好吗
Don’t forget me, okay?
美梦成真了 但我也得快闪了
It’s all happening, but I must “vamoosh.”
嘿 敌人
Hey, The Enemy.
我们在那边有座位 快点来 大家都在找你
Hey, we got a table. Come on. They’re all looking for you.
各位
Guys.
各位
Guys!
你们要成为滚石的封面人物了
You’re gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone.
你是说真的 滚石封面人物
Are you serious? The cover of Rolling Stone.
这是我们共同努力的结果
And we made it together.
出过一张热门单曲的
And they don’t just put somebody with one little hit…
小乐团是不可能当上他妈的 滚石的封面人物
on the cover of Rolling Stone fucking magazine, man.
我的天哪 真爽
Damn it, I’m gonna enjoy this.
我第一次买♥♥那本杂♥志♥时 封面人物是披头四
When I first bought the magazine, the Beatles were on the cover.
披头有四个人 我们也是四个人
The Beatles. Four of them, four of us.
我们吃过不少药 爽过不少次
We take all kind of pills that give us all kind of thrills
但天下最爽的事莫过于
But the thrill we never known
变成滚石杂♥志♥的封面人物
When you get your picture on the cover of Rolling Stone
-滚石杂♥志♥ -我的照片会出现在封面上
-Rolling Stone -Wanna see my picture on the cover
我要买♥♥五本送我妈
Gonna buy five copies for my mother?
我微笑的脸将会出现
Wanna see my smiling face
出现在滚石杂♥志♥的封面上
On the cover of the Rolling Stone
谢谢
Thank you.
那个女的是谁 有点吓人
Who is that girl? She’s creeping me out.
她不是你们之中某人的女人吧
She’s not with any of you guys, is she?
她跟我在一起
Yeah, she’s with me.
照片谁要拍
So, uh, who’s gonna shoot it?
我很喜欢安妮的作品
I thank the Lord there’s people out there like you
我很不擅于道别
I am no good at good-byes.
而你是我仅剩的
And you are the last…
老朋友
of my old-time friends.
普乐希雅…普乐希雅和深紫到英国去了
Polexia… Polexia went to England with Deep Purple.
你相信吗
Can you believe that?
连萨菲都到别的地方去了
Even Sapphire went someplace else.
只留下她的”奎林”
And all she left was her quaaludes.
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
贝丝呢
Where’s Beth?
我的朋友都到哪儿去了
Where’s my friends? Where are all my friends?
柜台吗 麻烦找一位医生来
Front desk? Could you please send a doctor?
537室
Room 537.
-潘妮 起来 -我起来了
-Penny, get up. -I’m up.
我太太吃奎林出了点事
Uh, my wife’s had an accident with some quaaludes.
-我好累 -潘妮 快起来
-So tired. -You gotta get up, Penny.
-潘妮 起来 -我好
-Penny, get up. Get up. -So… You know that.
你知道我退休了
You know that I’m retired. I’ve always been.
我退休 我累了
I’m retired and I’m tired.
珍艾伯特
Jane Abbot.
珍艾伯特小姐
Miss Jane Abbot.
珍艾伯特小姐
Miss Judy Stanton.
茱蒂史坦顿1973年毕业班
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations. Congratulations.
-雷蒙山契士 -雷蒙山契士先生
-Raymond Sanchez. -Mr. Raymond Sanchez.
-时光流逝 -椅背和餐桌
-As time goes on -Seats and tray tables.
-竖直椅背 收好餐桌 -及缺席的
-Seat backs and tray tables locked. -And our pending graduate…
威廉米勒
William Miller, not present.
好的
All right. Yeah, yeah.
他为什么不爱我
Why doesn’t he love me?
1973年的毕业班
And to the class of 1973 we say…
别忘了各位今天的模样
don’t forget to remember yourselves as you are today…
充满希望和梦想 对未来充满信心
full of hope and the dream that everything is possible.
就算在20年之后
And remember this 20 years from now, when we all own…
在我们拥有了家用电脑之后
home computers and we all travel…
当我们乘坐着崭新的电动汽车 在城市里快速地飞驰时
in shiny electrical cars that move swiftly, high above our city…
请不要忘记 未来的希望
that the key to the future…
永远掌握在我们今天的手中
is keeping today alive forever!
永远 永远
Forever! Forever!
潘妮 不 醒醒
Penny, no. Wake up!
-醒醒 -我起来了
-Wake up! -I’m up.
我终于引起你的注意了
Well, now that I have your attention…
我知道这句话你早就听过了
uh, I know you’ve heard this before…
但我从没对别人说过
and I’ve never said this to anybody.
没人规定你也要礼尚往来
Well, nobody who didn’t legally have to say it back to me…
但是
but, uh…
我为什么这么紧张 你根本不会记得
Oh, God. Why am I so nervous? You’ll never remember this.
我爱你
I love you.
现在我要勇敢进入
And I’m about to boldly go where…
许多男人曾经去过的地方
many men have gone before.
-怎么回事 她叫什么名字 -艾蜜莉
-What’ve we got here? What’s her name? -Emily.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!