你知道要怎么让别人 放你们的唱片吗
Do you know how to get a record not pressed, but played?
下雨天不是我发明的 但我有一把好雨伞
I didn’t invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella.
这样的时光和机运稍纵即逝
And as much as you may believe that this is gonna last forever, it does not.
你们最主要的乐迷群
Your biggest fan right now… your biggest fan…
很快就会到上大学的年纪了
soon they’re gonna want to go to college,
到时候他们会花钱置装
gonna want to buy some clothes…
花钱在别的用途上
spend that money some other way.
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
他们会跟朋友 借你们的专辑来拷贝
They’ll tape your record from a friend’s copy.
你们必须掌握良机
You gotta take what you can…
而且现在就要行动
when you can, while you can, and you gotta do it now.
真正的行家都是这么做的
That’s what the big boys do.
因为如果你们认为
If you think MickJagger will still be out there…
米克杰格到了50岁 还能在舞台上风光的话
trying to be a rock star at age 50…
那你就大错特错了
you’re sadly, sadly mistaken.
好了 丹尼斯 谢谢你
Yes, well, uh, thank you, Dennis.
我们会考虑考虑的
We’ll, uh, we’ll think about what you said.
不 你们误会了 我才需要考虑
Oh, no, you… you… don’t understand. I’ll think about it.
我不是来应徵工作的
I’m not auditioning.
我来这里是为了决定 到底要不要代表你们
I came here to decide whether I want to represent you.
所以我现在要出去一下
So I’ll stand outside for a moment and…
考虑考虑要不要留下来
think about whether I want to stay.
你们今晚的表演很棒
It was a good show.
我已经开始想念他了
I miss him already.
我告诉你 摇滚乐已经面临了危急关头
You’re coming along at a very dangerous time for rock ‘n’roll.
战争已经结束 对方赢了 他们会毁了摇滚乐
The war is over. They won. And they will ruin rock ‘n’roll…
和我们所爱的一切
and strangle everything we love about it.
-把他们捧红 -好的 那钱…
-Put them up. -All right, money…
-我不知道那是什么 -是大老二
-I don’t know what that was. -It was a donkey dick, man!
-没钱 -不管你是从哪里来的 一定玩过大老二
-Money down. -No matter where you come from, a donkey dick is funny.
-罗素在吗 -有什么事吗
-Hey. Is Russell Hammond here? -Can I help you?
-是敌人 -进来吧 孩子
-Hey, The Enemy. -Come on in, son.
波士顿
欢迎光临巡回经纪人扑克派对
Hey, welcome to the road manager poker party.
我们已经玩了两年 找个位置
The game has been going on for two years. Come on. Find a spot.
这是”谁”的米克 这是老鹰合唱团的雷蒙
This is Mick, he’s with The Who. Raymond, he’s with The Eagles.
这是”粗派”的雷格 你应该认识红狗
Reg, he’s with Humble Pie. I think you know Red Dog.
嗨 小兄弟
Hi, brother.
经过我们多年的研究
We’ve been developing this system of poker over the years…
现在任何情况都能玩
so you can play it in any condition, which helps.
我们之所以让罗素参加 是因为他有带大♥麻♥来
We only let Russell in because he brought the hash.
别乱说话
Easy, easy.
-这里有个记者在座 -麻烦别把我或老鹰乐团写进去
-The press is here. -Don’t mention me or The Eagles.
我不跟了
Well, I’m done.
我不跟
Uh, I’m out.
-好 我跟 -好
-I’m in. -All right, all right.
这次赌大一点
Side proposition to the winner…
50块和一箱海尼根
for 50 bucks and a case of Heineken…
外加三名俏妞
I’ll throw into the pot three lovely ladies…
包括大名鼎鼎的潘妮莲恩小姐
including Miss Penny Lane of the famous Band Aids…
她在纽约前就要脱队先行离去
who have to leave the tour before New York.
-你没意见吧 -罗素越来越没用了
-Russ, is that okay with you? -Russ is getting soft on us.
-可以吗 -好
-Is that okay? -Okay.
-一言为定 -亮牌
It’s a deal. Show ’em.
三名俏妞转交给”粗派” 对她们好一点
Three lovely ladies in the custody of Humble Pie. Be good to them, Reg.
我们欠你50块和一箱啤酒 好
All right, so we owe you $50 and a case of Heineken. All right.
要不要抽一口 你知道我怎么知道这是好货吗
Joint? And you know how I know this is good stuff?
-怎么样 -这是克斯毕来的
-How’s that? -This is from Crosby.
-这是克斯毕大♥麻♥ -没错
-Is that Crosby weed? -Who’s in?
-我下注 -我下注
-I’m in. -I’m in.
听着 没人伤感情
Look, nobody’s feelings are getting hurt here.
她已经知道莱丝莉 明天会到纽约
She already knows that Leslie’s coming to New York tomorrow.
大家心照不宣
Everybody understands.
这就是马戏团 没人想回家
This is the circus. Everybody’s trying not to go home.
没有人开口道别
Nobody’s saying good-bye.
别那样看我
Quit looking at me like that.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy, happy birthday Happy, happy birthday
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy, happy birthday Happy, happy birthday
祝你生日快乐
Happy, happy birthday to you
我正在许愿
I’m making a wish.
吾友潘妮 今增长一岁
“So… Penny, our friend, has gained another year…
在很久之前 她便名声远播
“but long ago she threw it in gear.
她摇滚四方 征服四海
“She rocked the South, the East, the West.
我们能否结束巡回
“Could we get off this endless tour…
不再为黑色安息日暖场
where we’re Black Sabbath’s fucking special guest?”

Yeah!
她说她已退休
“She says she’s retired…
却只是老调重弹
“but we’ve heard that before.
她选择了我们 我们爱戴着她
“She chose us. In Penny Lane we trust.
她爱我们的乐团
“She is a fan of this band…
-更胜于我们自己 -对的
-much more so than us.” -Yeah!
-切蛋糕 -来吧
-Cut the cake -Let’s go!
-切蛋糕 -谁要蛋糕
-Cut the cake -Who wants it?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby. Aww.
谁要潘妮的”P”
Who wants the “P”in Penny?
-生日快乐 -谢谢
-Happy birthday. -Oh, thank you.
-很抱歉飞机的载客量这么小 -哦
-I’m sorry the plane isn’t bigger. -Oh.
我要一块
I’ll take a piece.
谁没有蛋糕
Who didn’t get cake?
还有多的盘子吗
Any extra plates? Anybody?
你别想唬我
You think you can fool me.
我能看穿你的心思
I can read you. I know what you’re thinking.
我在想什么
What’s that?
你在担心我和罗素的事
You’re worried about me and Russell.
是啊 我得想想办法
Yeah, I gotta work on that.
你真可爱
You’re so sweet.
如果他像你就好了
God, if there was more of you in him…
别告诉我这些 我不想讨厌他
Don’t tell me this stuff. I want to like him.
你是不是缺考了
Did you miss a test or something?
你什么都不懂
You have no idea.
我知道我没办法上飞机 我也不要上别的乐团的车
I know I’m not on the plane. And I’m not going on some other band’s bus.
我可以和静水的工作人员一道 但这有点可悲
I could go with the road crew, but that would be pathetic…
其他的女生全都和粗派在一起
and the girls are all going with Humble Pie.
如果你能问问罗素
So if you could find out from Russell…
-潘妮 -算了 我自己去纽约
-Penny. -Forget it. I’m flying to New York myself.
我有便宜票
I’ve got a bunch of partial tickets.
我知道他另外那个女人 也会在纽约
I know his ex-wife/current girlfriend thing…
我觉得这样不太好
I’m not sure that’s a good idea.
你在说什么 罗素说了什么吗
What are you saying? Did Russell say something?
没有 我什么都不知道
No. No, I don’t know anything.
我知道他希望我去
Well, I know he wants me there.
醒醒吧
Wake up!
不要去纽约
Don’t go to New York!
-你为什么吼我 -我们不是要去摩洛哥吗
-Why are you yelling at me? -I thought we were going to Morocco.
你压根儿就没认真过
There is no Morocco. There’s never been a Morocco.
连潘妮莲恩都不存在
There’s not even a Penny Lane.
我甚至不晓得你的真名
I don’t even know your real name.
如果我在现实世界碰到一个
If I ever met a man in the real world…
像你那样看我的男人
who looked at me the way you just looked at me…
你什么时候 才会进入现实世界
When and where does this “real world” occur?
我都搞糊涂了
I mean, I’m really confused here.
这么多规则 格言和绰号♥
All these rules and all these sayings and nicknames…
你人太好不适合摇滚乐
Honey, you’re too sweet for rock ‘n’ roll.
人太好
Sweet?
你在说什么 你怎么会觉得我人太好
Where do you get off? Where do you get “sweet”?
我阴郁 神秘而且火冒三丈
I am dark and mysterious and pissed off!
我可能对你们大家很危险
And I could be very dangerous to all of you.
我一点都不可爱
I am not sweet.
你应该知道才对
And you should know that about me.
我是敌人
I am The Enemy!
你应该为我高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!