V部门也不会告诉你的
V Section wouldn’t tell you.
对不对
Would they?
他们不会告诉你的 弗兰克
They wouldn’t tell you, Frank.
看
Look!
击落一架 好耶
We got one! Yes!
飞机朝我们这边来了
It’s heading right towards us!
大家快找掩护
Everyone take cover!
蹲下
Get down!
马克斯
Max!
你去让大家散了好吗
Will you get rid of everyone?
好
Yeah.
马克斯
Max.
明天我们能陪安娜一整天
Tomorrow we have a whole day with Anna.
我们忘记战争
Let’s forget the war.
好好地度过这一天吧
Let’s make the best day ever.
好
Yeah.
我很愿意
I’d like that.
谁要先跳呀
Who’s gonna jump first?
我生火了 过来跟我们一起坐吧
I’ve lit a fire. Come sit with us.
这个吗
This one?
空军上尉
Flight Lieutenant!
我有个好消息 今晚可以休息了
I have good news. You have the night off.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你在干什么 为什么把引擎关了
What the hell are you doing? Why have you switched off the engine?
保罗·德拉马尔在哪儿
Where is Paul Delamare?
保罗·德拉马尔
Paul Delamare ??
– 他进监狱了 – 什么
– He’s in jail. – What?
德拉马尔 他进监狱了
Delamare is in jail.
什么 是盖世太保抓的
What? Gestapo?
不 警♥察♥抓的
No, local police.
他又喝醉了
Drunk as usual.
带我去监狱
Take me to the jail.
我们走
Let’s go
里面有多少警♥察♥
How many inside?
今晚只有一个
This time of night, only one.
求求你别杀我
I don’t want any trouble!
保罗·德拉马尔在哪儿
Where is Paul Delamare?
三号♥牢房♥
Cell number three.
– 你在这儿看着他 – 没问题
– You’re here to see him. – no problem
求求你别杀我
I don’t want any trouble.
去后面守着
Go back and watch
打开
Open it.
该死 该死的 怎么回事
Damn it, damn it. What’s going on?
不好意思 德拉马尔先生 我在赶时间
I’m sorry, Mr. Delamare. I’m in a hurry.
接下来我要说的是最高机密 最高机密
What I’m going to say is top secret.
– 你懂英语吗 – 不懂 怎么了
– Do you speak English? – No. Why?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
看 你看 仔细看
Look. Look closely.
照片上的这个女人是玛丽安·博塞茹尔吗
Is the woman in this photograph Marianne Beauséjour?
谁
Who?
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Marianne Beauséjour!
看着 是她吗
Look! Is it her?
酒 把酒瓶给我
Give me the bottle!
回答我 我就给你酒瓶
Yes or no, and then you get a drink.
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Marianne Beauséjour?
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Marianne Beauséjour.
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Marianne Beauséjour…
看着
Look!
是 是她
Yes. It’s her.
– 是吗 – 把酒瓶给我
– Yes? – Now let me have a drink.
再看看 你确定
Look again. Are you sure?
去你的
Fuck you!
看着 看着
Look. Look!
– 这个女人就是她 – 是吗
– She look the same. Yeah. – Yes?
她喜欢笑 棕色头发
She laughs a lot. Brown hair.
– 棕色眼睛 对吗 – 对 棕色眼睛
– And she has brown eyes, yes? – Right. Brown eyes.
她是蓝眼睛 混♥蛋♥ 是蓝眼睛
She’s got blue eyes! God damn it, blue eyes!
对 对 我就是说蓝眼睛
Right! I mean blue.
别耍我 德拉马尔
Don’t you fuck with me, Delamare.
我之前说错了
I made a mistake.
– 看着 – 她的眼睛是蓝的
– Look! – She has blue eyes.
我认识她 真的
I know her. Sure.
她是聚会上的焦点
She is the life of the party.
继续
Go on.
她会画画
And she paints.
画画 对 她画什么
Paints, yes. She paints what?
她画的水彩画 非常美
Wonderful watercolors.
没错
That’s right.
– 把酒给我 – 没问题
– Give me the bottle. – That’s right.
德国佬
The Krauts!
她弹钢琴的样子宛如女神
And she plays the piano like a goddess.
钢琴
Piano?
别动
Don’t move.
朋友们 谁想抽点美国香烟
Who wants some American cigarettes?
嘿
Hey!
什么
Quoi?
德国佬有时候会过来
Sometimes the Krauts…
找我们要美国香烟
…they come to get American cigarettes.
什么美国香烟
American cigarettes?
我们从反抗军那没收的
We confiscate them from the Resistance.
我记得玛丽安
I remember Marianne.
我第一次遇见她
I remember when I met her.
是在多尔多涅的一个咖啡馆
It was in a café. In Dordogne.
咖啡馆里有一群德国士兵
The place was full of German soldiers.
– 我们得走了 – 等等 等等
– We gotta go! – Wait!
里面有一架钢琴
There was a piano.
她走了过去
She went to it
弹奏了《马赛曲》
and played La Marseillaise
就在那些德国佬的面前
in front of all those Germans!
出发吧 祖国的孩子们
Set out, the children of the motherland
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up
皮埃尔
Hey, Pierre!
好彩香烟
Lucky Strike?
快点开门
Open the door
你有那烟吗
Do you have the cigarettes?
把烟给他
Give them to him.
喂 皮埃尔
Allo, Pierre?
皮埃尔 是我
Pierre, c’est moi!
开门 开门
Open the door
游击队
Guerrilla detachment
游击队
Guerrilla detachment
监狱后面
Behind the jail!
是游击队的人 他们往后面跑了
The Resistance are running behind the jail!
德国佬在广场上
The Krauts are in the square!
给我个手榴弹
A grenade.
这里 从这个门走
Here, walk through the door
玛丽安
Marianne,
你跟我出去一趟
I need you to come with me.
把安娜交给保姆 你现在跟我出去
Drop off Anna and come with me now, please.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
玛丽安
Marianne…
我想听你给我弹钢琴
I want you to play the piano for me.
你想什么
You want what?
你为什么突然要我弹钢琴
Why on earth would you want me to play the piano?
我想让你弹钢琴 因为我爱你
I want you to play the piano because I love you.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你熬了一夜 我们回家吧
You haven’t slept. Let’s go home.
我想听你弹《马赛曲》
I want you to play La Marseillaise.
虽然你以前也让我做过奇奇怪怪的事
Now, you have asked me some strange things…
弹
Play.