你拿到威士忌了
Did you get the whiskey?
拿到了 是丘吉尔喝的上等货
I did. Churchill’s own.
丈夫会在自己抽烟前
A husband would offer his wife a cigarette…
先给妻子一根烟
before lighting his own.
你确实献了血
You did give blood!
很好
Good.
我以为你跟情妇幽会去了
I thought perhaps you were out with your mistress.
那就能解释你昨晚对我的不同了
It would explain why you were different with me last night.
不同
Different?
在床上
In bed.
感觉不一样
It felt different.
很好
Good.
不好意思
Excuse me!
我们几位特别想看
Me and my mates would really love to see
你们两位女士接吻
you two ladies kiss each other.
真亲了
I don’t believe it!
她真够疯的
That was crazy!
马克斯 宴会太棒了
Max, this is splendid.
玛丽安
Marianne!
宴会特别棒 超级棒
Wonderful party! Brilliant!
喝够了吗
Getting enough to drink?
真会说笑 老家伙
Very funny, old man.
不好意思 我家有花♥园♥
Hey, excuse me. We have a garden for that.
出去亲热
Take it outside, please.
好了 你们两个 出去亲热
Okay. You two, outside. Outside.
来这儿
Come here.
我的客人表现得太差了
My people are behaving so badly.
我以为他们会吃点东西
I thought they would eat something,
而不是忙着喝酒亲热
not just drink and have sex.
一半的人我都不认识
Half of them I don’t even know.
看来汉普斯特这儿的消息传的很快
I think word spread around Hampstead.
这是伦敦 还是战争时期
C’est Londres. C’est la guerre.
你去确认下没人在安娜的房♥间里乱搞好吗
Would you go check no one is actually fucking in Anna’s room?

Sure.
马克斯 马克斯 马克斯
Max! Max, Max.
噢 噢
Ooh. Ooh.
对不起
Sorry.
好了
Listen.
听着 他们说你要执行任务
I’ve been briefed that you’re operational,
但是 他们没告诉我是什么任务
but I haven’t been told why you’re operational.
听着 我觉得作为朋友
Now, look, I thought as a friend
我应该稍微提醒你一下
I ought to just give you a word of warning.
要是V部门给你的任务
If the job V Section are offering you is
就是大家现在说的那个
the one everyone’s talking about…
马克斯 如果他们要你在诺曼底登陆日
Max, if they want you to run the resistance…
领导法国抵抗运动
in France on D-Day,
他们不会叫你过去
you should know they wouldn’t just call you
搞个面试
in for a job interview.
而是瞒着你考验你
They would test you somehow.
考验
Test?
– 怎么考验 – 这可就大大超出我的安全级别了
– How? – Way, way above my security clearance, old man.
但是 我要是你 我会坚决拒绝的
But if I were you, I’d tell them to stick their job.
小心 玛格丽特
Careful, Margaret.
马克斯
Max.
我最后还是来了
I was able to make it after all.
弗兰克 没想到你会来
Frank! I didn’t expect you.
麻烦你帮忙让这群人冷静点儿吧
Please introduce a little sobriety to the affair.
我可没打算做这种事儿
I wasn’t planning on doing anything of the sort.
给我一大杯威士忌和苏打水好吗
A large whiskey and soda, if you please.
去拿酒好吗 亲爱的
Would you get it, honey?
他一脸有事的样子
Frank still has his work face on.
你养鸡 对不对
You keep chickens, don’t you?
弗兰克 你知道得太多了
Frank, you know too much.
带我去看你的鸡 马克斯
Show me your chickens, Max.
你故意而且明目张胆地违抗了命令
You willfully and blatantly disobeyed orders.
先是去找了盖伊·桑斯特
First you visit Guy Sangster
把他气的七窍生烟
and burst half his bloody stitches, then…
弗兰克 要是你的妻子 你能相信V部门吗
Frank, if it was your wife, would you trust V Section?
亚当·亨特的飞机三个小时前被击毁了
Adam Hunter’s Lysander was shot to pieces three hours ago.
在着陆点那儿 他在飞机上
On the ground. With him in it!
他死了
He’s dead!
就因为他在那儿待得太久了 要从一个醉鬼的
Because he stayed too long waiting for an answer
嘴巴里等到一个答案
to a question from a drunk.
弗兰克 告诉我
Frank, tell me.
– 这是个游戏吗 – 游戏
– Is this a game? – A game?
游戏
A game.
考验
A test.
我刚刚在跟马克斯说
I was just saying to Max
他在办公室里干得如鱼得水
that he’s taken to office life like a duck to water.
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
我很少见到他
I hardly see him.
好了 亲爱的 我们跳舞吧
Come on, honey, let’s dance.
弗兰克带了坏消息来?
Frank brought you bad news?
又死了一个飞行员
Another boy dead.
我感觉应该比死人更严重吧
Something more than that, I think.
我问布里奇特你是不是不对劲
I asked Bridget if there was something wrong with you,
她说你没事
and she said you were fine.
她可不像我们这样专门学过骗人
But she’s not trained to lie like you and me.
我们有个任务失败了 我不能多说
We’ve had a setback. I can’t talk about it.
烤箱里有东西糊了
I think something’s burning in the oven!
好像是俄式炖肉的味道
It could be the stroganoff.
你先退下 上尉
Stand down, Flight Lieutenant.
– 玛格丽特 – 长官
– Margaret? – Sir.
明天还往迪耶普空投吗
Is the Dieppe drop still on tomorrow?
我想应该会的 长官
I believe it is, sir.
– 天气情况怎么样 – 晴天 长官
– Forecast? – Clear skies, sir.

Hey.
那个抽烟斗的 他是谁
The man with the pipe. Who is he?
他叫隆巴德
His name is Lombard.
在商业街上开了家珠宝店
He has a jewelry shop on the high street.
他向我推销一个钻石胸针
He was trying to sell me a diamond broach.
不过我说我们破产了
But I told him we’re broke.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
– 马克斯 – 玛丽安
– Max! – Marianne.
我想跟你说点事
I really need to speak to you.
杰弗里 你喝醉了
Oh. Jeffrey, you’re too drunk.

Hey.
你的妻子改主意了
Your wife changed her mind.
你说的是耳环吗
You mean about the earrings.
不不不 我想卖♥♥给她的是胸针
No, no, no, I was trying to sell her a broach.
不过我确实有些漂亮的耳环
I do have some beautiful earrings.
而且可以给你个优♥惠♥价
I can offer you a very good price.
马克斯
Max.
不用了 隆巴德先生 我们真的破产了
It’s okay, Mr. Lombard. We really are broke.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我去看看安娜
I’ll have to get Anna.
– 我没听到警报 – 警报怎么没响
– I didn’t hear a siren. – Where were the sirens?
总算响了
Now they sound the alarm.
这什么警报啊 总是慢两拍
Bloody ARP, always two steps behind.
赶快把灯给关掉
Get these bloody lights off!
他们又轰炸东区了
They’re targeting the East End again.
这一片应该没事
We should be all right here.
马克斯 别再搞事了
Max, no more.
拜托
Please?
到星期一上午
By Monday morning, we’ll…
我们就知道结果了
We’ll know for sure.
去休息一下吧
Try and get some rest.
– 弗兰克 – 这不是游戏
– Frank? – It’s not a game.
就算它是
Even if it is,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!