我是瓦坦中校
Wing Commander Vatan.
– 亲爱的 你有笔吗 – 没有
– Honey, do you have a pen? – No.
说吧
Mmm-hmm. Go ahead.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.

Yeah.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
好 我知道了 明早我会发出去
Yeah, I got it. I’ll dispatch it in the morning.
别以为我会放你去睡觉 瓦坦先生
Don’t think I’m going to let you sleep, Mr. Vatan.
我投入了真感情
I keep the emotions real.
所以才能骗得过
That’s why it works.
回床上去
Come back to bed.
不会有事的
It’ll be okay.
不会有事的 因为他们搞错了
It’ll be okay, because it’s not true.
亲爱的
Honey,
你怎么穿军装了
you’re in uniform.
对 我要去趟基地 去拿点威士忌
Yeah, I’m gonna pop by the base and pick up some whiskey.
外事机库里藏了五十箱好酒
There’s 50 cases of the good stuff stashed in the diplomatic hangar.
拿点没什么的
They won’t miss a few.
去商店买♥♥不行吗
Why not just go to the shop?
要拿最好的来招待你的知识分子朋友嘛
Nothing but the best for your intellectuals.
我们在酒吧见 买♥♥点啤酒
I’ll meet you at the pub after and we’ll pick up the beer.
好啊
Of course.
– 嗨 – 马克斯
– Hi. – Max.
你怎么突然来了
What the hell brings you here?
我碰巧路过 请你们参加今晚的宴会
I just dropped by to invite you both to a party tonight.
打个电♥话♥不就行了
Why didn’t you just phone?
马克斯 你现在这个表情
Max, you look like you did
跟你烧了谷仓那次一模一样
the day that you burned the barn down.
玛丽安在做菜 你们也来参加吧
Marianne’s cooking. Why don’t you come by?
其实 马克斯 今晚我们可能去不了
Actually, Max, tonight might not be possible.
马克斯
Max!
马克斯 我听说你进V部门了
Max, I heard that you were in V Section.
听着 他们要是让你去做什么自杀任务
If they’re offering you some kind of suicide mission,
你可以拒绝的 你知道的
you can say no to them, you know that.
你回去穿衣服吧
You hardly have anything on.
到底怎么了 马克斯
What’s happened? Max.
他们要密查玛丽安
They’re running a blue-dye on Marianne.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
但他们搞错了
But it isn’t true.
我会证明的
And I will prove it.
今晚我希望你在
I’d like you there tonight.
你好 请问盖伊·桑斯特上校在哪儿
Excuse me. Where can I find Group Captain Guy Sangster?
他在小教堂里 先生
He’s in the chapel, sir.
你好 盖伊
Hello, Guy.
马克斯·瓦坦中校
Wing Commander Vatan.
找我有事吗 马克斯
What do you want from me, Max?
我完了 你们把我扔在这里不管了
I’m finished. You people just threw me away.
我有事请你帮忙
I need your help.
– 我想问你个问题 – 是吗
– I have a question. – Yeah?
没兴趣
Tough.
我相信你不会说出去
I’m trusting you to tell no one about this.
去你的
Fuck you!
我被扔在这儿等死 马克斯
I’ve been left here to fucking rot, Max!
你说过一九四一年的时候 玛丽安·博塞茹尔
You told me you were smuggled out of France by Marianne Beauséjour.
在法国迪耶普救过你
Dieppe, 1941.
这是她吗
Is this her?
你自个儿老婆的事儿 问我♥干♥嘛
Why are you asking me about your wife?
盖伊 拜托 这是她吗
Guy, please, is this her?
他们没告诉你啊
Oh, they didn’t tell you.
马克斯
Max.
我的右眼挨了颗子弹
My right eye has been shot out
左眼的视网膜也脱落了
and my left retina is detached.
我现在只能看到
All I can see is
模糊的一片白
a white shape.
该死
Fuck.
你要知道 要不是你派我飞去德国人的
Well, you know, Max, if you hadn’t sent me into a strip
高射炮防空区
covered in fucking German AAA!
我自己的亲儿子看到我都吓得尖叫
My own son screamed when he saw me.
对不起 盖伊
I’m sorry, Guy.
马克斯
Max?
德拉马尔
Delamare.
德拉马尔还在迪耶普执行任务
Delamare is still operational in Dieppe.
汉普斯特 二三五
Hampstead 235.
亲爱的 我在机场
Hi, honey, I’m at the strip.
因为之前的空袭 这边需要人献血
They’re asking people to give blood after the raid,
我还得一个小时
so I’m gonna be another hour.
我们在酒吧碰头吗
So meet you at the pub after?
好 我请辛克莱尔夫人照顾安娜
Yes, I’ll ask Mrs. Sinclair to look after Anna.
好 我爱你 酒吧见
Okay, I love you. I’ll see you there.
爱你
Love you.
[问候希♥特♥勒♥]
下士 去搬两箱威士忌放到我车上
Corporal. Put two cases of scotch from the officers’ crate in my car.
– 你自己留一瓶 – 是 长官 谢谢
– Keep a bottle for yourself. – Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
– 今晚谁飞迪耶普 – 亨特 长官
– Who’s flying Dieppe tonight? – Hunter, sir.
– 他在哪里 – 他可能在厕所里 长官
– Where can I find him? – Try the shithouse, sir.
稍息
At ease.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
我吃坏肚子了
Something I’ve eaten.
吃这个药能治好你的肚子
These’ll settle your stomach.
我要起飞时再吃安♥非♥他♥命♥
I’m going to save the amphetamines until takeoff.
返航时吃巴比妥
Then barbiturates when I get back.
如果能返航的话
If I get back.
迪耶普有个我方特务
There’s an operative in Dieppe.
叫保罗·德拉马尔 你认识吗?
His name is Paul Delamare. Do you know him?
不认识 这是我的第一次
No. This is my first time.
第一次飞迪耶普
First time to Dieppe?
是第一次深入敌人后方 长官
First time behind enemy lines ever, sir.
德拉马尔负责着陆地点
Paul Delamare runs the landing sites.
你一眼就能认出他 他缺了一只胳膊
You can’t miss him, he only has one arm.
他经常喝酒 但不碍事
He’s usually had a few, but he’s okay.
你要把这个给他 只能给他 只能给缺一只胳膊的人
I want you to give him this. Give it only to him, only to the man with one arm.
[这是玛丽安·博塞茹尔吗?]
让他给你一个答案
Tell him you need an answer.
[这是玛丽安·博塞茹尔吗?]
简单的是 或不是 仅此而已
A simple oui or non. Only that.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在电报局等我的电♥话♥
Wait for my call in the telegraph office.
我午夜时打给你
I’ll call you at midnight.
这是机密
This is classified.
绝不能泄露给任何人 明白吗
No one must know, you understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这事非常重要
It’s very important.
请相信我 长官
You can count on me, sir.
迪耶普机场那儿到处都是杨树
The fields in Dieppe are lined with poplar trees.
没月光就看不见
They’re invisible if there’s no moon,
所以你得快点升空
so climb quickly.
我明白 他们跟我说过情况
I know. I’ve been briefed.
很好
Good.
你在想谁
Who are you thinking about?
我妈妈
My mother.

Don’t.
想想你♥爸♥爸
Think about your father.
他为你自豪
He’s proud of you.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
[玫瑰与王冠]
– 噢 – 抱歉 你请
– Oh. – Sorry. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 比利 两杯白兰地
Hi, Billy. Two brandies.
对不起
Sorry.
我订了三箱苦啤酒
I’ve ordered three crates of bitter.
黑兹尔 把烟斗洗一下
Hazel, filthy pipe smoke.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!