我真聪明
Such a clever boy.
我看我可以提前祝贺你升职了
Well, I suppose I ought to congratulate you on your promotion.
既然你好像很清楚的样子 是什么职位
Since you seem to know so much, what is the position?
老兄 这可就大大超出我的安全级别了
Oh, it goes way, way above my level of security, old man.
我就是个传话的
I’m just the messenger boy.
– 瓦坦中校 – 弗兰克
– Wing Commander. – Frank.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我们好像不认识
We haven’t been introduced.
好了 弗兰克 不管是什么工作 我都不干
Okay, Frank, whatever the job is, I don’t want it.
我很喜欢跟你共事
I’m perfectly happy to stay with you.
马克斯
Max,
我恐怕事情并不是你想的那样
I’m afraid this really isn’t what you think it is.
只是 好吧…
And, well,
这件事有点不太容易说出口
there’s no easy way to say what we’re about to say.
我们认为你的妻子是德国间谍
We believe your wife is a German spy.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay, wait. Wait.
说真的 弗兰克 这位是谁
Seriously, Frank, who is this?
我是一个捕鼠人
I’m a rat catcher.
而且我的军衔比你高 所以你可以称呼我为长官
I also outrank you, so you can call me “sir.”
你得听他的 马克斯
You have to listen to him, Max.
他的军衔比我们俩的都高
He outranks both of us.
过去七天里
Over the past seven days,
V部门监听到了用一台无线电发报机
V Section has intercepted coded messages
从伦敦发往柏林的加密信息
being sent from London to Berlin on a WT transceiver.
我们还没追查到具体的地址
We haven’t traced the signal to an address yet,
但信♥号♥♥是从伦敦北部的海格特地区发出的
but it’s coming from the Highgate region of North London,
而这些情报
and the information
跟特别行动处在法国的作战行动有关
concerns the activities of SOE circuits in France.
我们破译的一份信息显示 那个特务处发报人
In one transcript, the agent refers to his source as,
为“小姐” 所以发报人是个女的
“Fr?ulein.” So it’s a woman.
好吧 好吧 弗兰克 我们能单独谈谈吗
Okay, okay, Frank, can we speak alone for a moment?
瓦坦中校
Wing Commander Vatan,
你跟你妻子说过工作上的事吗
do you ever speak to your wife about your work?
好吧
Okay.
长官 趁我还没失控
Uh, sir, before this thing gets out of hand,
我能说句话吗
may I speak? Hmm?
我能说句话吗
May I speak?
– 可以 – 可以
– Yes. – Yes?
我的妻子是玛丽安·博塞茹尔
My wife is Marianne Beauséjour.
玛丽安·博塞茹尔曾经负责
Marianne Beauséjour ran the most
巴黎最高效的反抗军情报小组
effective resistance circuit in Paris
直到V部门在一九四一年搞砸了一切
until V Section fucked it up for her in ’41.
我们在卡萨布兰卡认识
We met in Casablanca,
并且在那里一起刺杀了德国大使
where together we assassinated the German Ambassador.
她是我孩子的母亲
She’s the mother of my child.
她给我生了孩子 老天呐
She gave birth to my child, for Chrissake.
这里有一份在托布鲁克被抓获的
This is a translated transcript of an interrogation
一个德国♥军♥情局军官的审讯笔录译件
of a German Abwehr officer captured in Tobruk.
他招供了很多事 并声称玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Amongst many other things, he claims that Marianne Beauséjour
和她的组员于一九四一年五月
was arrested and executed in May 1941
在巴黎被捕 而她本人被处决了
when the rest of her circuit was captured in Paris.
玛丽安·博塞茹尔这个身份
Marianne Beauséjour’s identity
被一个长相相似的德国特工所占用
was then given to a German agent of similar build and coloring.
她被派去了卡萨布兰卡 那里没人认识真正的玛丽安
She was flown to Casablanca, where no one knew the real Marianne.
随后我们调查发现
And it was subsequently discovered
你们俩在卡萨布兰卡
that the German Ambassador
刺杀的那个德国大使是个异见分子
who you assassinated in Casablanca was a dissident.
希♥特♥勒♥原本就想杀了他
Hitler wanted him killed.
这不可能
This is insane.
我们截获的所有通讯情报都要经
All the information in the intercepted communications
你的手发出去
had crossed your desk.
对 都要经我的手发出去
Yes, everything crosses my fucking desk.
马克斯 现在这是个作战任务
Max, this is now an operational mission.
如果玛丽安确实是德国间谍
If Marianne is indeed a German spy…
– 我的妻子不是间谍 – 如果她是
– My wife is not a spy! – If she is,
我们就必须控制她七十二个小时
we need to keep her in place for 72 hours
用这段时间找出她的联络人
so that we can identify her handler
铲除其他潜伏的间谍
and clean out the rest of her circuit.
不
No.
既然话都讲清楚了
Now we’ve got that out of the way,
或许我们可以讨论一下
perhaps we could discuss
接下来七十二个小时的行动细节
the operational details of the next 72 hours?
所以我们要启动标准的
So, this is gonna be a standard “blue-dye” procedure,
蓝色染料程序 蓝色染料
blue dye being…
我知道蓝色染料是什么
I know what a “blue-dye” is.
今晚 你会在二十三点零七分接到一个电♥话♥
Tonight, you will receive a telephone call at exactly 23:07.
重复一下时间 中校
Repeat the time, Wing Commander.
– 二十三点零七分 长官 – 你接起电♥话♥ 写下信息 放在
– 23:07, sir. – You will take the call and you will write down a message
你妻子看得到的地方
somewhere your wife can read it.
情报是假的 只有你会收到
It’ll be false information, only you will have it.
但看起来级别很高
But it’ll appear to be of a high grade,
所以她要尽快传递出去
so she will have to pass it on quickly.
到下星期一中午时 我们的特工就会破译出敌人周末发出的情报
By midday on Monday, our agents will have decoded enemy traffic from the weekend.
所以如果这条假情报出现在从伦敦发出的情报中
So if the false information is among the batches sent from London,
我们就能确认了
we shall know for sure.
如果你是对的 马克斯 情报译件里就不会有那条情报
If you are right, Max, the information won’t appear on the transcripts,
那我们就当没这回事儿
and all this will be forgotten.
但如果证实你的妻子的确是间谍
But if it is proven that your wife is a spy,
我们将立刻启用家属叛国的例行程序
routine procedures in cases of intimate betrayal
例行程序
will apply.
你必须亲手处决她
You will execute her with your own hand,
要是我们发现你有任何共犯行为
and if we discover that you are an accomplice in any way,
你将以叛国罪之名被处决
you will be hanged for high treason.
瓦坦中校 你明白吗
Wing Commander Vatan, do you understand?
我需要他亲口确认他明白
He needs to confirm that he understands
例行程序
routine procedures in…
他明白那个程序 该死
He understands the procedure, damn it.
很好
Good.
马克斯 你一定不能表现出任何反常
Max, it is vital you do nothing differently.
你不要去调查 也不准私自采取行动
You are not to investigate or take matters into your own hands,
明白吗
do you understand?
长官 我…
Sir, I, uh…
我很抱歉 刚刚我表现得太业余了
I apologize for behaving unprofessionally just then.
但是我敢肯定 事实会证明你们搞错了
But I know for a fact you’ll be proven wrong.
现在 瓦坦中校 你回家去
Now, Wing Commander, you will go home
装作什么事都没发生
and carry on as if nothing’s happened.
你可以走了
You’re dismissed.
你去了好久
You were ages.
你也知道
You know how it is.
一旦去了就走不了
Once you get in, you can’t get out.
他们要我给一个年轻的飞行员打气
A young pilot needed a pep talk.
还拉我参加了一个作战会议
Then I got dragged into a briefing.
嘿
Hey.
给我的吻哪儿去了
What happened to my kiss?
安娜宝贝儿怎么样了
How’s the princess?
睡着呢
Sleeping.
好消息是我周末能休息了
Well, the big news is I definitely have the weekend off.
直到电♥话♥响起来
Until the phone rings.
不会
Nope.
整个周末都休息
Definitely free the whole weekend.
那么
So…
可以开宴会了
The party is on.
对 可以开宴会了
Yeah, the party’s on.
我们得为明晚的宴会准备些喝的
We’ll need to get some drinks for tomorrow night.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
我明天早上去买♥♥
I’ll pick some up in the morning.
感觉他们像是在监视着我们
It’s like they’re watching us.
亲爱的 松下手
Honey… Honey, give me my arm.
亲爱的 让我腾下胳膊
Honey, give me my arm. Give me my arm.
汉普斯特 二三五
Hampstead 235.