– 早上好 长官 – 你好
– Good morning, sir. – Morning.
你说弗兰克想见我
They said Frank wanted to see me?
对 现在
Yes, straight away.
马克斯 请记住 你只要回答“是 长官”“不是 长官”就行了
Max, please remember you’re in the land of “Yes, sir, no, sir.”
不要乱扔东西或打人
Don’t throw anything or hit anyone.
好的
Got it.
他可以见你了
He’s ready to see you.
弗兰克
Frank.
都说你有消息了
They said you had news.
对 对 我是有消息了 中校
Yes, yes, I have news, Wing Commander,
关于玛丽安·博塞茹尔的消息
regarding Marianne Beauséjour.
已经三个星期了
It’s been three fucking weeks.
长官
“Sir.”
已经三个星期了 长官
“It’s been three fucking weeks, sir.”
已经三个星期了 长官
It’s been three fucking weeks, sir.
经过直布罗陀海峡地区
After a thorough vetting procedure carried out by
V部门的彻底审查后
V Section in Gibraltar,
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
Marianne Beauséjour
已经批准登陆英格兰了
has been approved for passage to England.
没事了 中校
That’ll be all, Wing Commander.
马克斯
Max.
你是个傻瓜
You’re a bloody fool.
是 长官 谢谢长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
战地婚姻从来都长久不了
Marriages made in the field never work.
您说的对 长官
You’re absolutely right, sir.
顺便说一下 欢迎参加我们的婚礼
You’re invited to the wedding, by the way.
恭喜你们
Bravo!
小心点 马克斯 稳住
Careful, careful, Max! Hold on.
请过来 过来
Here we go. Come on.
好了
That’s it.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on in, darlings.
别问我为什么是真的
Don’t ask me why that’s true.
我们能有什么
What the hell have we here?
话说有趣的是 全伦敦就一样东西不限♥量♥
Here’s a fun fact. Only thing in London not rationed,
香槟
champagne!
香槟和性♥爱♥
Champagne and sex.
天啊 马克斯 你姐姐执迷于此啊
Oh, my God, Max, your sister is obsessed!
这样不好吗
Yes. Isn’t it wonderful?
敬我曾经冰山似的弟弟
To my formerly permafrosted brother,
他终于被爱情融化了
thawed at last by love.
还真有诗意
That’s rather poetic.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for goodness sake!
说实话 以后我会想念大轰炸的
Honestly, I’ll miss the Blitz.
真的 这种时候没人在乎谁对谁做了什么
I will. No one cares who does what to who.
所以我们应该敬战争和自♥由♥
So we should be drinking to war. And freedom.
– 敬战争 – 敬自♥由♥
– To war! – To freedom.
玛丽安 我很想恭喜你结婚
Marianne, I would offer you my congratulations,
但是我认识马克斯很久了
but I’ve known Max a long time.
所以我只能祝你好运了
I’ll just wish you good luck.
不不不 我哥哥就是个坐在无聊的办公室里的
Mmm, no, no, no. Now my brother is just an ordinary man flying a desk
普通文员
in some boring office.
马克斯这种天才
Oh, oh, a talented boy like Max
弗兰克可留不了多久
won’t be behind a desk with Frank for long.
V部门的那些幽灵
Our spooky friends from V Section,
肯定会来召唤的 就在你想不到的时候
they will come calling just when you least expect it.
你觉得怎么样 瓦坦夫人
You entirely okay, Madame Vatan?
好极了
Entirely.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
快到外面去
Get up! Get outside!
撑住 把她抬出去 快点
Hang on! Get her out. Quickly.
快点
Quickly.
我需要那个推车 帮我
I need that trolley. Help me.
把它扶起来 快点
Get this up now. Come on.
把她扶上去 离墙远点
Get her on it. Away from the wall.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
来个人帮忙 过来帮我
Help me, someone! Come and help me!
对 快来帮我
That’s it. I need some help!
赶快给我找个灯过来
Get me some light over here now!
快出来了
Very close.
好姑娘
Good girl.
非常好 使劲儿
Pant for me. Good girl.
这就是我
C’est moi.
这就是真正的我 真实得如同站在上帝面前
This is really me, as I am before God.
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
安娜
Anna…
你来了
Anna… it’s you.
[一年后]
[安娜的安全地带]
嗯
Mmm.
给 庆祝一下
There. A celebration.
– 庆祝什么 – 庆祝你五十七天来休的第一个周末
– For what? – Your first weekend off in 57 days.
我数着呢
I counted.
是母鸡下的蛋?
Are the eggs from the hens?
是我们母鸡下的蛋
From our hens.
所以养鸡是一笔好投资
Ah, so they were a good investment, hmm?
是不是啊
Weren’t they?
马克斯
Max,
我们去荒野采蘑菇吧
let’s go to the heath and pick mushrooms.
明天的宴会我要做俄式炖肉
Tomorrow I want to serve stroganoff at the party.
什么宴会
What party?
亲爱的 我交了很多新朋友 他们都想见你
Oh, darling, I’ve got lots of new friends who are dying to meet you.
你会喜欢他们的
You’ll like them.
其中有难民 知识分子 波西米亚人
They’re refugees. Intellectuals. Bohemians.
汉普斯特这儿有很多有趣的人
Hampstead is full of interesting people.
你好啊
Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
可怜的马克斯
Poor Max.
以前我们在卡萨布兰卡 假装过你不喜欢宴会
In Casablanca, we pretended you hated parties,
结果呢 竟然是真的
and voilà, it’s true!
新保姆叫什么?
What’s the new nanny’s name again?
– 辛克莱尔小姐 – 辛克莱尔小姐
– Miss Sinclair. – Miss Sinclair.
– 你好 辛克莱尔小姐 – 你好
– Hello, Miss Sinclair. – Hello.
马克斯要休三天假 不错吧
Max has three days off. Isn’t that great?
她刚睡醒
She just woke up.
我们很快回来
We won’t be long.
就去采点蘑菇
We’re just gonna pick some mushrooms.
不用着急
Oh, take your time.
我很乐意照顾她
It’s always my pleasure.
– 好 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye-bye.
我得去接安娜了
I have to go and get Anna.
就这一次 别接了 就这一次
Just once you can ignore it. Just once.
汉普斯特 二三五
Hampstead 235.
好 下午三点 我会到的
Sure. 1500. I’ll be there.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
你知道的 我也不知道
You know I don’t know.
到底什么事这么重要
What the hell is it that’s so important?
解放你的祖国
Liberating your country.
那你一定得去
Then you must go.
早 玛格丽特
Good morning, Margaret.
– 下午好 长官 – 下午好
– Good afternoon, sir. – Afternoon.
乔治在你办公室
George is in your office.
我记得你是说在你食堂见面
I thought you said to meet you in the mess.
我说谎了
Uh, I lied.
你要见的不是我
It isn’t me you’re here to see.
– 你… – 不
– Oh, do you… – No.
V部门想跟你谈谈
No, V Section want to speak to you.
那怎么不是他们打电♥话♥
Well, why didn’t they call me?
因为他们有话
Because V Section, they never say
从不明说 说了也不是那意思
what they mean and they never mean what they say.
而且从不在电♥话♥里说
And they never say anything on the phone.
你看吧 我就说过他们会来找你的吧 马克斯
I told you they’d come for you eventually, didn’t I, Max?