这疤是怎么来的
How’d you get that?
我到河底看看
I’m going in search of the bottom.
芬奇
Finch?
芬奇
Finch!
芬奇
Finch!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
什么
What?
你知道我有多害怕吗
Do you know how scared I was?

Hey.
嘿 维奥莱特 维奥莱特 维奥莱特 对不起
Hey, Violet. Violet, I’m sorry!
维奥莱特 对不起
Violet, I’m sorry.
维奥莱特
Violet!
我以为你溺水了
I thought you drowned!
对不起 嘿 对不起
I’m sorry. Hey, I’m sorry.
我不是故意吓你
I didn’t… I didn’t mean to scare you.
你就是
Well, you did.
那是我最不想做的事
That was the last thing that I wanted to do.
你刚去哪了
Where do you go when you disappear?
告诉我你的真实故事
Tell me something real about you.
否则 我就离开你
Or I’m leaving.
好吧
OK.
有时候 我必须去一些让我感到自在的地方
Sometimes I have to go to places that make me feel like myself.
我需要做点让我觉得可以控制我自己的事情
I need to do things that remind me that I’m in control.
我爸爸曾经
My dad used to…
自暴自弃
get in these dark moods.
这是他做的
Did he do that to you?
我曾经很弱小
I used to be a lot smaller.
我曾经不知道躲避
I used to not know how to get out of the way.
人们不喜欢混乱 对吧
People don’t like messy, right?
– 呃 – 对
– Uh… – Yeah.
– 哦 等等 你可以的 – 我知道 我会
-Oh, wait. Yeah, you got it. -I know, I had it!
#我看见你站在窗台上#
# I met you standin’ on a ledge #
#美丽的脑子里在想什么#
# What’s going on Inside that pretty head? #
#我看见你站在窗台上#
# I met you standin’ on a ledge #
#你为什么不和我说话#
# Why don’t you come talk to me instead? #
– 然后它 – 有个间奏
– And then it goes– -There’s the bridge.
# 我#
# I… #
– 对 你继续 – 好
-Yeah. No, you got it. -OK.
#我见你 #
# I met you #
#我见你 #
# I met you #
#我看见你站在窗台上#
# I met you standin’ on a ledge #
芬奇
Finch.
芬奇 醒醒 我们该走了
Finch, wake up. We gotta go.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
对不起 手♥机♥没电了
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. My phone died.
维奥莱特 进去
Violet, inside.
– 芬奇 你该回家了 – 别怪她
-Finch, just… you should go home. – Don’t blame her.
– 我可以解释 – 不是他的错
-If I could explain. Please– -It’s not his fault!
进屋
Just get in the house.
– 我们一会儿聊聊 – 我忘了时间
-We’ll talk about it later. -I lost track of time.
– 芬奇 – 如果我能
-Finch! -If I could–
对不起
I’m so… I’m so sorry.
这是我的错 是我搞砸了
It was my fault. I fucked up.
不要怪她 对不起
Please, just don’t blame her. Please. I’m sorry.
回家去
Just… go home.
你知道
Do you have any clue
我们想象中你的处境有多糟糕吗
what horrible situations we had you in, in our heads?
你要了解那种感受
You have to understand how that felt,
我和你♥爸♥爸不知道你在哪
your dad and I not knowing where you were.
我说了 对不起
I said I was sorry.
但你不能那样对待芬奇
But you didn’t have to treat Finch like that.
他让我们的女儿夜不归宿
Well, he’s the boy that kept our daughter out all night.
是我让他夜不归宿 妈妈
I kept him out all night, too, Mom.

Hey.
嘿 小维 嘿 怎么啦
Hey, V. Hey, what’s up?
你好吗
How are you?
– 好啊 – 好久不见 最近怎么样
-Fine. -It’s been a minute. What’s been going on?
我现在没空理你
I can’t deal with you right now.
一切还好吧
Is everything OK?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don’t know.
我不想讨人厌
I’m not tryin’ to be an asshole,
但你应该知道你将面对的是什么
but you should know what you’re getting into.
– 我知道 – 不 你不知道
-I do. -No, you don’t.
– 他 – 走吧
-He– -Let’s go.
– 你去哪了 – 你知道她为什么和你交往吗
-Where’ve you been? -You know why she’s hangin’ out with you?
她想改变你
She’s tryin’ to fix you.
闭嘴 罗蒙尔 只是
Shut up, Roamer! Just…
你不知道他是谁 是吧 他是个怪物
You have no idea who he really is, do you? He’s a freak!
– 再说声怪物试试 – 你个怪物
-Call me a freak one more time. -You’re a fuckin’ freak.
芬奇
Finch!
芬奇
Finch!
住手
Stop!
芬奇
Finch!
芬奇 放开他 放开他
Finch! Yo, let him go, man. Get off him.
芬奇 住手 住手
Finch, stop! Stop!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 他差点杀了他
What the hell? He almost killed him.
他疯了
He’s crazy.

Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
有消息吗
Anything?
我猜他又消失了
Guess he’s gone again.
我和他是发小
I’ve been friends with the guy since minute one,
我多年没接到他的电♥话♥
and I haven’t waited for his call in years.
他只是
He just…
情绪失控
gets in this mood sometimes, and…
他很难 你知道吗
it’s hard, you know?
他不容易
He’s not easy,
任何接近他的人都被反噬
and everybody who gets close to him gets burned out.
你为什么还在坚持
So, why do you stick around?
因为
Because…
我爱他
’cause I love him.
他认为所有人都会离开他 而我不会那样做
He thinks everybody leaves him and I won’t do that.
我们是这样的
This is what we do.
当我生气时 他会回来和我道歉
I’m gonna get mad, he’s gonna come back and apologize,
然后就像什么都没发生一样
and it’ll be like it never even happened.

Hey.
芬奇 在吗
Is… is Finch here?
发生什么事了
Did something happen?
请进
Yeah, come on in.
我是琳赛
I’m Lindsay.
呃 我有强迫症 才确诊有社会焦虑症
Um… I’m OCD and just got diagnosed with a social anxiety disorder,
所以在这的每个人都不会吓倒我
so being here with everyone is not intimidating at all.
去年 我开始自残
Last year, I started cutting myself.
我还在克服这病 但我来这里了
I still deal with it, but I’m here.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没关系 请坐
No worries. Have a seat.
我是布兰德利
Hi, I’m Bradley.
我有多动症,强迫症,边缘性人格障碍, 多重人格和躁郁症
Um… I am ADHD, OCD, BPD, DID, and bipolar.

Yeah.
呃 你认为一些病会抵消其他的病症 但
Um… you’d think some of those would cancel the others out, but…
对 我这周过得还好
Yeah, my week’s been OK.
我最近看了很多篮球赛
I’ve been watching a lot of basketball lately,
这很有帮助
and that’s been helping a lot, so…

Good.
嘿 欢迎
Hi. Welcome.

Um…
我是 希欧多尔·芬奇
I’m, uh… Theodore Finch.
没标签
No labels.
不清楚我为什么在这
Not really sure why I’m here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!