– 真是你自己造的吗 – 没错
– You really built this yourself? -Yes, I did.
相当厉害
That’s impressive.
– 好吧 开始了 – 开始吧
– All right. Here we go. – Let’s do it.
开始喽
I’m gonna do it.
好好享受
Have a good one.
可以看到我家的房♥子
I can see my house from here.
啊
Ah…
哇哦
Woo!
耶
Yeah!
– 太爽了 – 真棒
-That was amazing. – Good job!
感觉快吗
Did it feel fast?
当然了 这可是玩真的
Oh, yeah. It’s just like the real thing.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
开始了 准备好
All right. Here we go. You ready?
我的天
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Yes!
耶
Yeah!
呀
Yay!
我的天
Oh, my God!
想再玩一次
I wanna go again.
啊
Ah!
#在我还小时 他们告诉我#
# When I was just a kid they said #
#孩子 别哭#
# “Kid, don’t you cry” #
#长大后 我说#
# I am older now, I say #
#没关系#
# “It’s all right” #
#每滴落泪#
# Every tear rolling down is a… #
#都是教训#
# Lesson learned #
#你因年长而不敢重来吗#
# Are you too old to turn? #
#因年少而害怕燃烧吗#
# Are you too young to burn? #
#过于年少#
# Too young #
#因年少而害怕燃烧#
# Too young to burn… #
给你准备了礼物 在门上
I got you somethin’. It’s in the door.
这里 紫外线 是个特别的地方
That, Ultraviolet, is a special place
总有一天我要带你去
that I’m gonna take you to one day.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
当然 不过你得先振作精神 好吗
Yeah, but you’re gonna need to start pullin’ your weight, OK?
还送你这个
I got you this…
以防你忘了这是个学校项目
just in case you’ve forgotten this is a school project,
得作记录
you have to write about it.
只有我写
Just me?
你是记录者
You’re the writer.
第三次闲逛
“Wander number three…”
不 得从胡塞尔山开始写
No. You gotta start with Hoosier Hill.
你不用如此咄咄逼人
You know, you don’t have to be so pushy.
你说我咄咄逼人 我觉得是
You say “pushy,” and I hear, um…
坚定
“assertive,”
英勇
“bold,”
鼓舞人心
“inspiring.”
还有冷酷无情 惹人厌烦
Uh… relentless. Irritating.
傲慢自大
Arrogant.
性感
Sexy.
很高兴又交到朋友
It’s nice to have a friend again.
这句话可别听进去
Don’t let that go to your head.
太迟了
Too late.
紫外线 你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗
You know what I like about you, Ultraviolet?
哪点
What?
你集♥合♥了所有的颜色 融汇成一片光亮
You’re all the colors in one… at full brightness.
大家好
Hello.
在开始之前 提醒一下各位
Before we get started, we are nearing D-Day, people.
上交旅行随笔的截止日期快到了
The day to present your wanderings.
没错
That is correct.
除了上交随笔
Along with your essay,
还要求每组在全班面前进行展示
I’m going to be asking each group to do a presentation to the whole class.
今天我们先来讲地理的5种理论
But today, we’re talking about the five themes of geography:
位置 地方
location, place…
说真的 我一点都不担心
No, but honestly, I wouldn’t even worry about it.
– 这就是芬奇会干的事 – 没错
-This is just what Finch does. – Yeah.
过去几天我一直给他发消息 到现在都没回复
I’ve texted him for the past couple days, and he hasn’t responded.
说真的 这
I mean, this is…
有时他会消失一两天 但最后总会出现
…I mean, sometimes he’s gone for a day, like, maybe two, but he always turns up.
没错 有一次他几乎消失了一整周
Yeah, there was that one time that he was gone for like a week.
– 我的老天 – 他回来说自己去野营了
-Oh, my God. -He came back and said he went camping,
身上有各种毒藤蔓留下的痕迹
and he had all these poison ivy spots on him…
– 全身都有 – 很痒
-Covered in spots. -…itching, it was like… yeah.
Sakura 601-800
太糟糕了
It was bad. It was so bad.
我想那很糟糕
I think it’s pretty fucked up.
只是拿起电♥话♥回应一下 很容易
It’s easy to pick up your phone and respond.
如果你想和他在一起
It’s… that’s just something you have to deal with
那是你需要谅解的地方
if you wanna be close with him, you know?
这会让我生气
It just makes me mad.
对啊 我们一起去过很多好玩的地方
Yeah. So, we’ve been to a lot of really interesting places so far.
你有具体的计划吗
Do you have an actual plan,
还是你在信口开河
or you’ve just kind of been shooting from the hip?
老实说 我在尽量让她和我在一起
Honestly? I’m just trying to distract her into spending as much time with me
让她分心
as she can.
到目前为止 效果不错
And has it been going OK, or–
对啊 我真的
Yeah, I think so. I’ve been really…
看 谁来了
Look who stopped by.
嗨
Hey.
你的手♥机♥呢 我一直发短♥信♥打电♥话♥
Did you lose your phone? I’ve been texting. I’ve been calling.
看 我给你看点东西 等等
Look, let me just show you this really fast. Hold on.
– 你可以花一秒钟回复下 – 我知道
-You could’ve taken a second to respond… -I know.
– 所以 我知道你没事 – 我必须做几件事
-…so I knew you were OK. -I had to take care of a couple things.
它原本应该不带瓶子的
It’s supposedly bottomless.
在50年代 一些男孩在这游泳
In the ’50s, a group of boys went swimming here,
然后 他们失踪了
and they disappeared.
没人发现他们的尸体
No one ever found their bodies.
他们溺水了吗
They drowned?
呃
Eh…
可能吧
maybe.
也许他们找到了另一边
Or maybe they found the other side.
他们说 水中♥央♥有股力量会把你吸进地下河
They say there’s a force in the middle that sucks you into an underground river
让你到达另一个世界
and leads you to another world.
你不会要下水吧
You’re not going in?
哦 当然我要下水
Oh, of course I am.
冻死了
It’ll be freezing.
没事的
It’ll be fine.
你应该一起
You should come in.
– 不 我不去 -你怕什么
-No, I’m good. -What are you afraid of?
– 太冷了 – 说实话
-It’s cold. -Serious question:
你最害怕什么
what are you most afraid of?
死亡
Dying.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
变平庸
Being ordinary.
所以 别变平庸
So, don’t be ordinary.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
哦 哦
– Oh. OK!
– 你是对的 冻死了 – 哦 天哪
-Oh, you’re right. Fucking freezing! – Oh, my God!
好 我们到水下去
OK, let’s go under.
– 好吧 – 好
-Yeah? -OK.
One, two, three.
马尔科
Marco!
波洛
Polo!
所以 你最害怕什么
So, what are you most afraid of?
呃
Uh…
我不知道 我想是我失去姐姐
I don’t know. I guess losing my sister.
我妈妈承受了很多
My mom’s gone a lot.
我爸爸不久前离开了
My dad left a while ago.
新城市 新家庭
New town, new family.
所以 凯特是我的全部
So, Kate’s basically all I have.