Hey. Hey!
维奥莱特
Violet.
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
回家
Home.
哈德森那边怎么样了
How’d it go with Hudson?
不好
Not great.

Yeah.
他十分看重参与
He feels pretty strongly about participation.
好吧
OK…
但是不能有车
but no cars.
再说一遍
Come again?
如果和我一起做项目
If you wanna do this with me,
你得想别的办法 因为我不会上车的
you have to figure out another way because I’m not getting in a car.
问你个问题行吗
Can I ask you a question?
如果你可以到达任何地方 你会去哪儿
Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
– 加利福尼亚 – 但你已经在这里了
– California. – But you’ve already been there.
是啊
Yeah.
这里很温暖 也从不下雪
It’s warm and it never snows.
想不想知道我想去哪儿
Don’t you wanna know where I’d go if I could go anywhere?
如果你可以到达任何地方 你会去哪
Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
我会去一个其他人都没去过的地方
I’d go to a place no one’s ever been before.
没被发现的
Undiscovered.
未被踏足的
Untouched.
如果你想来的话 可以来
You could come… if you want.
就这
That’s it?
上来 紫外线
Get on up here, Ultraviolet.

No.
来嘛
Come on.
来 风景美得难以置信
Come on. The view is incredible.
来吧
Come on.
你看 怎么样
So, what do we think?
印第安纳最高的地方
The highest point in Indiana.
我觉得要不是因为这个作业 换成任何原因让我和你一起来这里
I think if I were here for literally any other reason than why you and I are here,
我都会气疯
I’d be pissed.
哇哦 这是你内心深处的小幽默吗
Oh, wow. Is that a sense of humor you’re hiding in there?
这是我见过的最差的风景了
This is the lamest thing I think I’ve ever seen.
没事 笑一下不会下地狱
It’s OK, you know? You’re not going to hell for laughing.
相当差
It’s pretty lame.
那天是我姐姐的生日
It was my sister’s birthday.
她本该19岁的
She would’ve been 19.
这就是我在那个桥上的原因
That’s why I was at the bridge.
你为什么在那儿
Why were you there?
我喜欢跑步
I like to run.
那个时间跑步也太早了吧
It’s pretty early to run.

Yeah.
咱们跳下去吧
Let’s jump.
和我一起吗
You with me?
好 数到三
All right, on three.
准备好啊
You gotta get ready.
一 来了啊
One… there it is,

two,

three.

Wow.
好啦
All right.
这些是我们要留在这儿的东西
These are the things we leave behind.
选一个
Pick one.
不要那个
Not that one.
嗯 选得好
Yeah. That’s a good choice.
– 怎么了 – 你不知道吗
-What? – You didn’t know?
这是个对视比赛
This is a motherfucking staring contest.
不是来真的吧
You can’t be serious.
看我脸 我很认真
Look at my face. I’m really serious.
好吧
Fine.
我是很有竞争力的哦
I’m very competitive.
巧了
Me too.
我今晚在蒂娜家过夜
I’m staying over at Tina’s tonight.

OK.

“OK”?
对啊
Yeah.
通常 我去她家你都会抨击我的
Usually, that incites a diatribe
– 说蒂娜有多么混♥蛋♥ – 抨击 好词
-about how Tina’s an asshole… -“Diatribe.” It was a good word.
然后不应该花那么多时间和她在一起
…and how I shouldn’t spend so much time with her.
没错 但貌似你已经接受了我对这个话题的指责
Yeah, well, it appears that my many rantings on this topic
就没比较再说教了
have stuck with you, and I don’t have to preach anymore.
你怎么了
What’s going on with you?
没事啊
Nothing.
你看起来有点
You seem, like…

goofy.
你才呆
You’re goofy.
我觉得我们无法再次经那种黑暗
“I feel we can’t go through another of those terrible times.”
“为何相比于男人对女人
“Why are women so much more interesting to men
女人对男人的吸引力要更大呢”
than men are to women?”
“对于我来说 我的大脑是最无法被理解的机器
“My own brain is, to me, the most unaccountable of machinery,
总是嗡嗡轰轰 运转从不停止
always buzzing, humming, soaring, roaring, diving,
而后被埋葬在泥土里
and then buried in mud.
可是为什么呢
And why?
这份热情是为了什么”
What’s this passion for?”
“若是你无法分辨真正的自己
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself,
便无法看清他人”
you cannot tell it about other people.”
给我讲讲埃莉诺
Tell me about Eleanor.
她霸道 和你一样
She was bossy… like you.
我已经喜欢她了
I like her already.
她讨厌读书
She hated reading.
她只喜欢这个意大利诗人
She only liked this Italian poet,
切萨雷·帕韦泽
Cesare Pavese.
他说 “我们不会记得哪一天 我们只会记住那些时刻”
He said, “We do not remember days, we remember moments.”
每次我心情不好
Any time I was having a bad day,
她都会说这句话
she always said that.
就好像这能弥补一些似的
Like it was supposed to fix something.
能吗
Did it?
是的
Yeah.
能弥补
It did.
还有什么
What else?
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
埃莉诺·马基
“Eleanor Markey.
姐姐
Sister…
最好的朋友
best friend.”
这个墓志铭极好
That’s a pretty good epitaph.
你的会是什么
What would yours be?
维奥莱特·马基
“Violet Markey.
我在这里
I was here.”
嗯 我要抄袭你这个
Yeah, I’m gonna have to steal that one from you.
在烙饼吗
Making pancakes?

Yeah.
– 蓝莓饼吗 – 没错
-Blueberry pancakes? – Yup.
看起来真不错
Lookin’ pretty good.
– 想翻个面吗 – 嗯 可以翻面了吗
-Wanna flip ’em? – Yeah, are they ready?
– 呃 再有一会 – 快行了
– Yeah. Well, give it a– – Almost ready.
– 看起来真棒 – 是
-These look pretty good. – Yeah.

OK.
– 来啦 这个可以 – 不错
– There we go. That was good. – Yeah, there you go.
金黄色
Golden brown
– 嘿 – 嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
你去哪儿了
Where’ve you been?
我和罗蒙尔一起做项目 你没生我气吧
You’re not mad that I’m doing that project with Roamer, right?
没有
No.
那就好 我们什么事都没有
OK, cool. ‘Cause it’s, like, it’s not a thing.
不 我不介意 我和芬奇一组
No, it’s fine. I’m doing it with Finch.
和芬奇
With Finch?

Yeah.
你不知道他有点危险吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!