是的
Yes, I am done,
我能再说一句吗 您讲课真的很好
and can I just say you are doing a fine job teaching this class.
您让我年轻的头脑中充满了知识
My young brain is plump with knowledge.
– 谢谢你 芬奇先生 – 不客气
– Thank you, Mr. Finch. -You’re welcome.
如我所说
As I was saying,
你们需要照照片 绘画 抓住细节
you’ll be taking photos, doing some drawings, capturing detail.
你们两人一组完成这个任务
You will be doing this in teams of two.
我们能自选搭档吗
Can we choose our partners?
当然了 芬奇先生
Yes, Mr. Finch.
嘿
Hey.
那么
So, um…
你认为会有所谓完美的一天吗
do you think that there’s such a thing as a perfect day?
我是你最不该问的人
I’m the last person you should be asking.
地理课上
For my geography class,
老师想让我们两人一组完成这个作业
this teacher wants us to do this project with a partner,
我就是不想做
and I just don’t wanna do it.
那你有没有向老师要其他的作业替代呢
Well, did you ask for an alternate project?
我说了 可是他不同意的
Yeah, he just… he wouldn’t listen.
也许是时候出门散散心了
Well, maybe it’s time to get back out there.
他也是这么说的
That’s the same thing he said.
我知道这并不容易
I know it’s hard.
– 但是你在那之后就再也没出门玩儿了 – 我没有
-But you just don’t go out anymore. -That’s not true.
你上一次和朋友们出去玩儿是什么时候
When’s the last time you hung out with your friends?
如果你愿意和朋友们花点儿时间就再好不过了
I think it would be really good if you’d spend some time with them.
所以 如果我和朋友出去玩儿 你就同意我不做这个作业了吗
So, if I hung out with my friends, you’d get me outta this assignment?
快点儿 快点儿 慢下来 加油站即将干涸
# Speedy, speedy, slow down time Gas station is running dry #
大汗淋漓 汗流浃背 为什么总是夏日炎炎
# Sweaty, sweaty, wonder why Now it’s always summer time #
维奥莱特
Violet!
– 你来了 – 是啊
– You came. – I did.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hey. -Hi.
– 我要喝一杯 你要来一杯吗 – 我就算了
-I’m gonna get a drink. Do you want one? -I’m good.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, babe.
好吧
OK.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么心事重重的样子
That’s a heavy pour.
你知道的 我脾气不好
You know me. I love to rage.
那你想出去走走吗 出去聊聊天
So, you wanna go out back? Talk a little?
其实 我觉得我很快就会离开了
I think I’m gonna leave pretty soon, actually.
是吗 可是我才刚来
Really? But… I mean, I just got here.
我喝的有一点点多
It’s just all a little much, you know?
你到底还有保持这个样子多久
How much longer are you gonna act like this?
已经几个月了 你什么时候才能
It’s been months. When are you gonna just…
很好
Nice.
维奥莱特 你知道我不是这个意思
Violet, you know I didn’t mean it like that. Just…
维奥莱特·马基 如果你看到这条动态 证明你还活着
Violet Markey, if you’re seeing this, you’re still alive.
请打电♥话♥确认
Please call to confirm.
765-276-8504.
我在桥架遇到你
# I met you standin’ on a ledge #
你的脑海里 在想着什么东西
# What’s going on Inside that pretty head? #
我在桥架遇到你
# I met you standing on a ledge #
为何不找我倾诉你的秘密
# Why don’t you come talk to me instead? #
我是希欧多尔·芬奇
Theodore Finch speaking.
赶快把视频删了
Take it down now.
视频即将自我销毁 三 二 一
The video will self-destruct in three, two…
请刷新
…please refresh.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我想跟你聊聊那座桥
I wanna talk about the bridge.
这样煎熬的日子 我要撑不下去了
“I feel we can’t go through another of those terrible times.”
一个早上算不上什么可怕的日子
One morning barely qualifies as a terrible time.
这是引用自
It’s a quote.
弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙
Virginia Woolf.
好吧
OK.
我可以去找你吗
Can I come over?
现在吗
Now?
没错
Yeah.
所以
So…
我上网搜索了你
I Googled you.
你上网搜索了我
You Googled me?
是的 在网上
Yeah, what’s with that…
我看你有个姐姐
the website that you have with your sister?
有过
Had.
我看了你写的东西 很棒
I read some of your stuff, it’s really good.
我已经不写了
I don’t write anymore.
所以你是从加利福尼亚搬到这儿来的
So, you moved here from California.
感觉怎么样
How was that?
从加利福尼亚到印第安纳
California to Indiana?
一定大不一样
Must’ve been different.
嗯
Yeah.
我之前不知道在那发生的事
I didn’t know that it happened there.
在大桥那
At the bridge.
你知道 我不是
I’m not, you know…
自杀吗
Suicidal?
你可以说出来
You can say it.
我不是
Well, I’m not.
不论你在做什么 我救了你一命
Whatever you are, I saved your life.
不 并不是
No, you didn’t.
你在无中生有啊
You’re making a big deal out of nothing.
呃 看起来还是有点什么的
Mm… kinda looked like somethin’.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
我就是觉得咱们应该成为搭档
I was just thinkin’ that we should be partners.
一起做那个探索项目
For the wandering project.
我觉得出门走走对你有好处
I think it would be good for you to get out.
也许我就是不想出去呢
Maybe I don’t wanna get out.
也许我就是受够了与人接触
Maybe I’m sick of people.
对 人嘛 都很蠢
Yeah, people are stupid.
但还是有一部分人是善意的
But the tiniest few might actually mean well.
你到底为什么想和我一起
Why do you wanna do this with me, anyway?
因为一些地方需要被发现
Because there are places that need to be seen.
甚至是最小的地方
Maybe even the smallest of places
也可以是有意义的
can mean something.
至少
At the very least,
对我们可能意味着什么
maybe they can mean something to us.
没有我们
Not an “us.”
也许 对你和我 意味着点儿什么
Maybe they can mean something to you and me.
天啊 他们还说我反♥社♥会♥
Jesus, they call me anti-social.
两个地方 就这样
Two wanders. That’s all.
要是你喜欢之后可以去更多的地方
We can do more if you end up loving it.
不喜欢
I won’t.
也许会哦
You might.
不会的
No, I won’t.
哦 我为你找到了另一条心语
Oh, I found another quote for you.
我感到体内爆发出一千种能力
“I feel a thousand capacities spring up in me.”
《海浪》 摘抄于《海浪》
The Waves. It’s from The Waves.
你至少有一千种能力
You’ve got at least a thousand capacities in you.
尽管你自己不这么认为
Even if you don’t think so.
这个你可以留着
You can keep that one.
大家叫你怪胎 你知道吧
You know people call you “The Freak,” right?
知道
Yeah.
有时候我说话做事都不过脑子
Sometimes I say and do things without thinking, and…
人们不喜欢 人们喜欢贴标签
people don’t like that, people like labels.
把你放盒子里
They like putting you in a box.
成为他们心目中的样子
They want you to be who they want you to be.
人们不喜欢混乱
People don’t like messy.
或者说 不同
Or different.
我父母正在联♥系♥哈德森让我退出这个项目
My parents are calling Hudson to get me outta the project,
你得找其他的搭档了
so you need to find another partner.
好吧
OK.
晚安 维奥莱特·马基
Good night, Violet Markey.
晚安
Good night…
希欧多尔·芬奇
Theodore Finch.
嘿 嘿