It’s, uh… It’s not quite ready yet.
还有 保罗…
And, uh, Paul…
和我们谈的也不太一样
it’s not exactly the way we talked about it.
-嗯 -只有一点不同
-Hmm? -It’s a little different.
-你介意到别的地方去练习吗 -对不起
-Would you mind doing that somewhere else? -Sorry.
如果你们要进来 我会演五分钟给你们看
If you want to come in, I’ll show you in five minutes.
我去拿杯水
I want to get a drink of water.
跟我们一同起飞
Take off with us-s-s-s-s
跟我们一同起飞
Take off with us-s-s-s-s
我们正在暖身
We’re warming up, so. We’re warming up
从纽约到洛杉矶
N.Y. to L.A. yay-yay
一路飞到底
Going all the way-yay-yay
何不登上机来
Won’t you climb aboard
包准你飞得平又稳
You’ll ride as smooth as glas-s-s-s glas-s-s-s
亲切可人的机员
Meet our friendly eager crew
他们只为服务您
They only live to service you
服务 服务 服务 服务 为您服务 为您服务
Service, service, service, service, service you, service you
这趟飞行
This flight This flight comes complete
由你任选座位
With your choice of seat
不论你坐哪儿
And any seat you grab
都是头等舱
Will be first-class-s-s-s-s
上天空看软绵绵的云朵
Up there where the clouds are pillow-y
快乐天堂近在你的眼前
You’re as close to heaven as you’ll ever be
靠着椅 放轻松
Lean back, relax
点心送到
Here come the snacks
别管减肥 玩个够
Drop your diet Have a ball
别只试一个
Don’t stop, don’t stop don’t stop with one
全部都尝尝
Try them all
全部都尝尝 耶 耶 耶
Try them all Yeah, yeah, yeah
音乐即将响起
Music’s ready to begin
拿出耳机戴好
Take out your headset Plug it in
你的答案是什么
What’s your answer, chu-u-um
要不要加入
Are you gonna co-o-ome
这趟又酷又炫的
On the coolest, hottest
又酷又炫的
Coolest, hottest
非常之旅
Coolest, hottest trip that’s ever been
不行非得更高吗
Don’t you, don’t you, don’t you, don’t you wanna go higher now
不想非得更高吗
Don’t you, don’t you, don’t you don’t you wanna go higher now
飞呀 飞得更高吧
Fly, fly, fly, fly. Don’t you, don’t you, don’t you, don’t you wanna go higher now
靠着椅 放轻松
Lean back, relax
非常谢谢 但是没有完全结束
Thanks, thanks a lot, but it’s not exactly over yet.
-莫里 -烟…
-Murray? -Smoke, smoke…
烟 烟
smoke, smoke.
灯变暗…然后有盏灯 从那里亮起来
The lights go down, and a light comes up over there.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard Airotica.
跟我们一同起飞
Take off with us
飞行不仅横跨两岸而已…
Flying not only coast-to-coast…
而是到任何随幻想所及之处
But anywhere your desires and fantasies wish to take you.
跟我们一同起飞
Take off with us
让我们认识彼此
Let us all get to know one another.
记住 我们能带你任意遨游
Remember: We can take you anywhere.
-他们在脱衣服 -嗯哼
-They’re taking their clothes off. -Mm-hmm.
只要伸出你的手 介绍自己
Just reach out your hand and introduce yourselves.
-我的名字叫桑达尔 -我的名字叫秋天
-My name is Sandahl. -My name is Autumn.
-我的名字叫詹妮弗 -我的名字叫莉玛
-My name is Jennifer. -My name is Rima.
-加里 -约翰
-Gary. -John.
看来不适合整个家庭一起欣赏了
I think we just lost the family audience.
-我的名字叫甘蒂斯 -我的名字叫詹妮弗
-My name is Candace. -My name is Jennifer.
-我的名字叫莉玛 -我的名字叫丹尼
-My name is Rima. -My name is Danny.
-我的名字叫秋天 -我的名字叫桑达尔
-My name is Autumn. -My name is Sandahl.
-我的名字叫约翰 -我的名字叫加里
-My name is John. -My name is Gary.
别忘记我们还有团体同乐画作
And don’t forget about our group fun-fun-fun plan.
法兰辛克屈绝对不会录这曲子
Now Sinatra will never record it.
然后会有个演员从舞台的这边跑出来说…
Then an actor comes out from the side of the stage and says…
“在我们所有飞行中从未出现过人际接触的失事…”
“Not once during any of our flights…”
-再见 -再见
-Good-bye. -See you around.
-希望能够很快再次见到你 -见到你很高兴
-Hope to see you again soon. -It was nice to have met you.
你对我来说很重要
You mean a lot to me.
-嗯 呃…-再见
-Well, uh… -Good-bye.
我们的格言是带你四处翱翔 但是你哪儿也到不了
Our motto is we take you everywhere but get you nowhere.
我很不想令他难堪…
I hate to hurt his feelings…
-但是我们无法搬上舞台 -休息一会儿
-but we can’t have that on a stage. -Take five?
-好的 -休息一会儿
-Sure. -Take five.
怎么样
Well?
很…
Eh, it’s, um…
很…
It’s, uh…
很有趣
interesting.
是的 非常有趣
Mm, yes. Very interesting.
喜欢吗
Did you like it?
-很不寻常 -嗯哼 非常的不寻常
-It’s unusual. -Mm-hmm. Very unusual.
我想他们不喜欢
Ooh, I don’t think they liked it.
你的看法呢
What do you think?
我不知道观众的想法♥会♥如何…
I don’t know about the audiences…
但我认为这是你最杰出的作品
but I think it’s the best work you’ve ever done.
你这浑小子
You son of a bitch.
天啊 性 性 性
Jesus Christ! Sex, sex, sex!
他除了性之外就没有想过别的吗
Can’t he ever think of anything else but sex?
真是病态
It’s a sickness.
没什么我做过的事是够好的
Nah. Nothing I ever do is good enough.
不够漂亮 不够好笑…
It’s not beautiful enough, it’s not funny enough…
不够有深度 不管什么都不够
it’s not deep enough, it’s not anything enough.
当我看见一朵玫瑰花时 它是这么完美
Now, when I see a rose, that’s perfect.
非常完美
I mean, that’s perfect.
我想抬头问上帝”为何你办得到…
I want to look up to God and say,”How the hell did you do that…
而我却不能”
and why the hell can’t I do that?”
这大概是你用来哄人比较好的一句台词
That’s probably one of your better con lines.
没错 但是这不代表我不是真心的
Yeah, it is, but that doesn’t mean I don’t mean it.
若我是上帝…
If I were God…
有时我还真觉得自己是神…
sometimes I think I am…
全看你吸了多少吗♥啡♥
Depends on the shit you’re smoking.
若我是上帝 啊…
If I were God, man…
每人都能长生不老
everybody would live forever.
没有死亡 没有人会下葬
No death, man. No pennies on the eyes for anybody.
死亡现在是件蛮流行的事
You know, man, death is really a hip thing now.
现在很流行死亡
Death is in.
书本 杂♥志♥和电视节目…
Books, magazine articles, TV shows…
芭比和肯尼都自相残杀
Ken and Barbie dolls who have a mutual suicide pact.
他们要一起安葬在小鞋盒里
Bury them in a little shoebox.
我认识一个人买♥♥了对殉情娃娃
Knew a guy who bought a pair.
他对娃娃有严重的恋尸狂
He was into doll necrophilia.
要是会伤人的话
If it cuts!
好 小东西
All right, little thing! Whoo!
这个好
It’s terrific!
芝加哥有位女士写了本书
There’s a lady in Chicago, man, wrote a book…
库伯勒-罗斯博士 中间有个破折号♥
Dr. Kubler-Ross, with a dash.
这姐们儿 没有死亡的亲身经历作后盾…
This chick, man, without the benefit of dying herself…
倒是把死的过程分为五个阶段…
has broken the process of death into five stages…
愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧和接受
anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
-就这样了 艾迪 -停下来 尔夫
-That’s it. Eddie. -Kill it, Irv.
我们还有时间做点改变吗
Got time to make some changes?
如果今晚要试片就来不及了
Not and make the screening tonight, no.
-我无法相信有人会要看这片子 -我也不信
-I cannot believe people are gonna see this. -Neither can I.
-会有爆♥炸♥性的效果 -真的
-It’s a bomb. -Really?
真的 加斯 你要起来说话
Yeah, really. You’re gonna have to make a speech. Josh.
跟他们讲这只是初步剪辑 说我们还没有完成…
Tell them it’s a rough cut, we’re not finished yet…
-你能想到什么理由就讲什么 -你为什么不自己讲
-or any excuse you can think of. -Why don’t you tell them?
-我不会出席 -你不来试映会
-I’m not gonna be there. -You’re not coming to the screening?
-你要去哪里 -躲起来
-Where you gonna be? -Hiding someplace.
去呕吐或喝酒也可能…边喝边吐
Probably vomiting or drinking… or both.
我们星期一早上再重新开始剪辑