Don’t forget it
总有一天
There’ll come a time
你会后悔
When you’ll regret it
有一天
Some day
当你孤单时
When you grow lonely
你的心会和我的心一样破碎
Your heart will break like mine
然后你就会只要我
And you’ll want me only
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
离开后
Away
离开后
Away
卡
Cut!
你要把它印出来吗
Want to print it?
天啊 乔 你进度落后太多
Jesus, Joe, you’re way behind schedule!
你一定得把它印出来才行
You gotta print it.
-下一个布景 -摄影机启动…调整速度…
-Next setup. -Roll them.
凯蒂 第二场
Katie, take two.
听着
Listen, huh?
放配乐
Playback!
你最好改变你的生活方式
You better change your way of living
如果这样还不够
And if that ain’t enough
她说得对 乔 你最好听话
She’s right. Listen.
你最好改变卖♥♥弄才华的方式
You better change the way you strut your stuff
因为当你变老 头发泛白 不会有人要你的
Because nobody wants you when you’re old and gray
你最好今天起就改头换面
You better change your way today
你最好改头换面
You better change your way
你能听到我的声音吗 乔 我在跟你说话
Can you hear me, Joe? I’m talking to you.
-你必须戒酒 -不吸安♥非♥他♥命♥
-You gotta lay off the booze, Joe. -Ax the amphetamines.
爸爸 别乱搞
You gotta stop screwing around, Daddy.
你最好快停住
You better stop
你最好快改变
You better change
你最好快停住
You better stop
你最好快改变
You better change
你最好快停住 你最好快改变
You better stop You better change
你最好快停住 你最好快改变 你最好快停住
You better stop, you better change. You better stop
你最好今天起就改头换面
And change your ways today
我说 停住 改变 停住
I said stop, change, stop
-求求你 -卡
-Please -Cut!
要印吗
Huh?
-印出来 -“老朋友” 第三场戏
-Print it. -“Old Friends”, take three.
放配乐
Playback.
是谁感到抱歉
Who’s sorry now
是谁感到抱歉
Who’s sorry now
是谁的心在痛
Whose heart is aching
看看你这样子 爸爸
Just look at you, Daddy.
誓言一一违背
For breaking each vow
你违背了那么多的誓言
Oh. All those broken vows.
是谁悲伤和忧郁
Who’s sad and blue
是谁也在哭泣
Who’s crying too
宛如我们为你哭泣
Just like we cried over you
-还有我们常常哭泣 -哦 经常
-And we cried a lot. -Oh, a lot.
我也是
Me too.
直到尽头
Right to the end
很近了 乔
It’s getting close, Joe.
如同朋友一般
Just like a friend
你去哪了 乔 去了哪
Where were you, Joe? where were ya.
我们试图要警告你
We tried to warn you
以某种方式
Somehow
你都没听进去 爸爸 都没听进去
You didn’t listen, Daddy. You didn’t listen.
你一向我行我素
You had your way
现在你必须付出代价
Now you must pay
我们很高兴
We’re glad that
你后悔了
You’re sorry now
卡
Cut!
你搞乱了 你忘记自己的台词
You blew it. You forgot your line.
在歌♥曲最后 你应该说 呃…
At the end of this number, you’re supposed to say, uh…
-他该说什么 -他应该说…
-What’s he supposed to say? -He’s supposed to say…
“我不想死 我想活下去”
“I don’t want to die. I want to live.”
好吧 我想活下去
All right. Okay. I want to live.
听着 如果你说不出来
Well, look, if you can’t say it, if you can’t say.
我们只好把那段删掉
We’ll just have to cut it. That’s all
把它删了 把我升高 下一个布景
Cut it. Take me up. Next setup.
总有一天
Some of these days
你会想念我的 爸爸
You’re gonna miss me, Daddy
总有一天
Some of these days
你会感到很孤单
You’re gonna feel so lonely
你会怀念她的拥抱
You’ll miss her hugging
你会怀念她的亲吻
You’ll miss her kissing
你会想念我 爸爸
You’ll miss me, Daddy
如果你离开
If you go away
我会感到很孤单
I’ll feel so lonely
只为了你
Just for you only
你知道 爸爸
For you know, Daddy
你我行我素
You had your way
经常如此
A lot.
如果你离开她的话
And if you leave her
你知道的 你会让她伤心
You know, you know, you’re gonna gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna grieve her
你将会怀念你的
You’re gonna miss your sweet, little, loving
宝贝女儿 米歇尔
Baby daughter Michelle
总有一天…
Some of these days
别死 爸爸 求求你
Don’t die, Daddy! Don’t die! Please?
总有一天…
Some of these days
你不能让这可怜孩子没有爹
You can’t leave this poor little kid without a father!
总有一天…
Some of these days
她需要你 乔
She needs ya, Joe! She needs ya!
总有一天
Some of these days
哦 不
Oh, oh, no.
你这里没有台词
You don’t have any lines here.
尸体的死样子
Real dead body Real dead body.
垂死的家伙
And… sticks.
请你别说话
Please don’t try to talk.
如果你要告诉我任何事情 写在这纸上就行了
If you want to tell me anything, just write it on this pad.
不 不要 不是现在
No. No. Come on, not now.
请你离开
Please leave.
求求你
Please?
-你确定吗 -我很确定 你走吧
-Are you sure? -Yes, I’m sure. Just go.
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
好吧 乔
All right, Joe.
你还活着
Yes, you are alive.
这会有点疼
This is gonna hurt a little.
嗯
Hmm.
伤口看起来还不错
That came out nice.
巴利斯小姐 你要不要来看看
Miss Paris, would you like to see something nice?
喔 很美
Oh, that is beautiful!
这个疤痕真美 加里医生
That is an absolutely beautiful scar, Dr. Garry.
-嗯 谢谢 -你想他什么时候能开始工作
-Mm. Thank you. -How soon do you think he’ll be able to work?
他已离开加护病房♥ 回到私人病房♥了
Well, he’s out of intensive care, back in a private room.
医生说现在只要休息就好了
The doctor says it’s just a matter of rest.
顶多两个月他应该就能康复
Two months at the outside.
你了解乔这个人 今天早晨他还说等不及要回来
You know Joey. This morning he said he could hardly wait.
脑子里有好多新点子
Said he had a lot of new ideas.
也不是光谈性的那些东西
Mm. And not all that sex stuff, either.
那太好了
Well, that’s terrific.
对这件事你一定庆幸 钟纳斯
You must feel really good about that, Jonesy.
我们全都松了口气
Relieved. We’re all relieved.
麻烦埋单
Check, please.
我仔细看过了你的剧本 也随笔写了一些记录
Look, I did some thinking about your script and made a few notes.
啊 我的
Ah! My.
用不用全随你