This is the man who would be my first choice as a modern-day saint.
有一次我参加游♥行♥
When I was in those marches, like Selma…
这位老兄就在我旁边慢慢走
this brother was shuffling right alongside me…
当时其他人还没看出民权会很热门
long before those other cats who thought civil rights was a hip scene…
从而跟随潮流
and jumped on the blackwagon. The blackwagon!
各位先生女士 让我为你介绍…
Ladies and gentlemen, let me lay on ya…
-一位杰出的演艺人员 -一位杰出的演艺人员…
-A great entertainer. -A great entertainer…
-一位好心的慈善家 -一位好心的慈善家…
-A great humanitarian. -A great humanitarian…
同时也是我多年好友
And my dearest friend for years.
同时也是我17年来的好友
and my dearest, dearest friend for 17years.
各位先生女士 让我们…
Ladies and gentlemen, let’s hear it…
看我在你身上学了多少
See how much I learn from you?
我就是怕你学了太多
I’m afraid you’ve learned too much from me.
好了 吉德安先生 我的最重要的…
There you are, Mr. Gideon. This is one of my…
工作结束了
A1, first-rate, top-drawer jobs.
好了
That’s it.
祝你明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
你说我学太多是什么意思
Wh-What did you mean, I learned too much from you?
你会撑过去 我很少看错的
You’re gonna make it. I’m hardly ever wrong.
谢谢
Thanks.
记得上周二晚上吗
You remember last Tuesday night?
雨下得很大
It was raining very hard.
是 当时有下雨 怎么了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it was raining. What about it?
我半夜打电♥话♥给你
I called you at midnight.
我一定是出去遛狗了
I must have been walking the dog.
我没时间跟你胡扯
I don’t have time for this sort of thing.
你当时是跟别人在一起吧
You were with someone.
是的
Yes.
你有跟他做♥爱♥
And you made love to him.
没错
Yeah.
就这样吗
Well, that’s it, huh?
-我们完了 -我不知道
-We’re finished? -I don’t know.
你对我的感觉如何
How do you feel about me?
我爱你
I love you.
那么我想我们还没完
Then I guess we’re not finished.
因为我真的很爱你 凯蒂
Because I really do love you, Katie.
-你是说真的吗 -啊 当然不是
-You mean that? -Ah, hell, no!
我是在生她的气
I was pissed off at her.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
是的 我是认真的 有一点点
Yeah, I did mean it. Sort of.
有时我分不清谎言与真话
Sometimes I don’t know where the bullshit ends and the truth begins.
我只是向对她说些好话
I just wanted to say something nice to her.
为什么
Why?
万一 额…
In case, uh…
“万一”
“In case.”
万一
In case.
我死了…
If I die…
我很抱歉对你做过那些坏事
I’m sorry for all the bad things I did to you.
如果我活下来的话…
And if I live…
我为将对你做的坏事感到抱歉
I’m sorry for all the bad things I’m gonna do to you.
如这份保险声明书中所载
as stated in the declarations, sustained directly and solely…
只有在受伤 生病 死亡和永久性残障时才会赔偿
as the result of injury, sickness, death of, or permanent disability…
对不起 克拉克先生
Excuse me, Mr. Clark.
赖里 告诉我金额共多少
Larry, give me our figures.
嗯 预计的制♥作♥费是…
Well, on an estimated production budget…
九十四万一千元…
of $941,000…
紧急费是五万九千元 加起来有一百万…
with a contingency of 59,000 to round it out to the million…
到目前为止我们至少花了三分之二的费用
so far we’re in for at least two-thirds of the fees.
设计费八千元 服装费八千元
Design: 8,000. Costumes: 8,000.
电费4千元
Electrics: 4,000.
导演加编舞费一万五千元全用了
We’re in for the full director-choreographer: 15,000.
选角费花了四千元
Casting is another four.
场景搭建已经进行到一半
Construction of scenery where more than half has been done…
大概用了十二万五千元
that’s 125,000-plus.
加上舞台监督的费用是八千元
Stage manager’s about 8,000.
公♥关♥费用是一千五百元
Press agent: 1,500.
乐师费两千元
Musicians: about two.
还有助理 秘书等费用共三千元
Assistants, secretaries, et cetera: 3,000.
彩排表演厅和试演会费用九千五百元
Rehearsal halls and auditions: 9,500.
剧本和行政费是一千五百元
Script and administrative: 1,500.
经理费大约是一万元
Managers: I’d say 10.
广♥告♥和印刷费两万元
Advertising and printing: about 20,000.
管弦乐编曲费到目前为止大概是一万元
Orchestrations: so far around 10,000.
律师费约一万元 查帐费两千元
Legal: 10,000. Auditing: 2,000.
薪资税大概七千元
Payroll taxes: maybe seven.
嗯 七千
Well, seven.
作者预付费一万元 抵押资产保证金五万元
Author’s advances: 10,000. Equity bonds: 50,000.
彩排 薪资…还有给一些演员的…
Rehearsal salaries… and we’ve made some advances to a few of the cast…
预付费大概是四万三千元
about 43,000.
我们大概花了…
We’re in for about, uh…
四十八万零五百元
$480,500.
对
Yes.
这就是我手上有的数目
That’s the figure I had here.
还有零头
And change.
让我了解一下
Let me try to understand.
以这个数字我们可以获得多少赔偿
Of that figure, how much do we recoup?
我也很困惑 能获得全额赔偿还是部分赔偿而已
I’m confused too. Do we get all of that or part or what?
简单来说 有以下的不同情形 第一
Simply, here are the options. One:
如果吉德安先生康复…
if Mr. Gideon recovers…
而你们在180天内恢复♥制♥作…
and you resume production within the 180 days…
我们就完全不必赔偿
we are not liable for any of it.
第二 如果吉德安先生过世…
Two: If Mr. Gideon should die…
而你们使用另外的导演在180天内恢复♥制♥作作业…
and you resume production with another director within the 180 days…
我们仍然完全不必赔偿
we are still not liable.
第三
Three, however:
若吉德安先生在2月1日前过世
If Mr. Gideon should expire before February one…
而你们放弃制♥作♥…
and you abandon production…
我们就必须赔偿这一百万元
we are liable for the full million dollars.
各位先生 这表示…
This means, gentlemen…
你们 可以拿到五十一万九千五百元的净利
you could make a profit of $519,500.
你们便会成为百老汇第一个…
You could be the first show on Broadway…
没有开演而赚钱的演出
to make a profit without really opening.
嗯…
Well…
现在我觉得很清楚了
it’s all very clear to me.
什么死得有尊严 真是一堆屁话
There’s all this bullshit about death with dignity.
你知道什么是死得有尊严吗
You know what death with dignity is, man?
就是你不再流口水了
You don’t drool.
改变一下节奏 应观众要求 开始
Change-of-pace time. Request. Here we go.
维可·但丁 嘿
Vic O’Dante. Hey!
Death is in Death is in my dear
Death is the thing
这说法很戏剧化 乔
Oh, that’s very theatrical, Joe.
请不要说话
Please don’t try to talk.
你现在就要拍
You want to shoot it now?
我不知道他讲什么 我认为他说好
I can’t understand him. I think he said”okay.”
“医院狂想曲”第一场
“Hospital Hallucination” take one.
芝加哥有位女士写了本书
There’s a lady in Chicago, man, wrote a book.
库伯勒-罗斯博士 中间有个破折号♥
Dr. Kubler-Ross, with a dash.
这姐们儿 没有死亡的亲身经历作后盾…
This chick, man, without the benefit of dying herself…
好 开始 现在各就各位
All right, here we go. On your marks, now.
倒是把死亡分为5个阶段…
Has broken the process of death into five stages…
-预备 -愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧和接受
-Ready? And… -Anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
配乐
Playback.
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
留下我哭泣
And left me crying
自你离开后
After you’ve gone
不再去否认
There’s no denying
你感到忧郁
You’ll feel blue
你觉得悲伤
You’ll feel sad
你错过最美好的 老兄
You’ll miss the bestest pal ya ever had
总有一天
There’ll come a time
不要忘记