他的心跳停止了 露易丝
He doesn’t have a heartbeat, Lois.
看呐
Look at that.
现在你们需要担心的可不是他
He’s the least of your worries.
你这给从这里滚出去 卢瑟
You get the hell out of here, Luthor!
这可不是和地球未来的救世主讲话的方式
That’s no way to talk to the future savior of the Earth.
哦 对了 当初正是你们把我送上电椅的
Who, by the way, you sent to the electric chair.
是真理把你送上电椅的
The truth sent you to the chair.
我才不相信什么真理
I don’t believe in truth.
真理这东西你看不见 也摸不着
You can’t measure it or hold it in your hands.
换句话说 什么是真理
I mean, what is truth?
莱克斯 住手我了解拥有超能力的感受
Lex, stop it. I know what the power’s like.
它令人陶醉 但它不只如此
It’s intoxicating, but there’s more to it.
用那些超级感官
Use those super-senses.
哪怕只思考一分钟
Just think for a minute.
你不用再拖延我了
You can stop trying to stall me.
而你也不再需要惹人厌的讯号♥手表了
And you won’t be needing that infuriating signal watch any longer.
超人不会来救你们了
Superman won’t be coming to the rescue.
那太糟了 因为没有他 我们大家都死定了
Too bad, because without him, we’re screwed.
看看这张我们新加坡分社发来的照片 太阳正在变蓝
Look at these pictures from our Singapore desk, the sun is turning blue.
你还不明白吗索拉瑞斯把你耍了 他对太阳下了毒
Don’t you get it? Solaris double-crossed you and poisoned the sun.
你这个自负 愚蠢的小人
You vain, stupid little man.
愚蠢
Stupid?
露易丝
Lois.
还有人想在地球上最强者面前出头吗
Anyone else feel like acting out against the most powerful man on Earth?
我
I do.
你藏了什么
What are you trying to hide from me?
重力枪
Gravity gun.
克拉克
Clark?
我告诉过你了 露易丝
I told you, Lois.
超人
Superman.
你从没想到一切会像这样结束吧
Did you ever think that it would end like this?
我可以蔑视你
Me looking down on you?
事实上 整个事情正完全按照我的计划进展呢
Actually, I had the whole thing figured to end pretty much exactly like this.
自从机器人七号♥出现故障起 我就怀疑是你了
I’ve been on to you since Robot 7 first malfunctioned.
不太好在空中停留了吧
Hard to stay in the air?
我刚刚将你的重力提升了五百倍
I just increased your personal gravity 500 times.
但这并不是我选用重力枪的原因 我
That’s not why I used the gravity gun, I…
不
No.
如果我要死 你得死我前头
If I die, you die first.
看呐
Look.
欢迎来到一个崭新的世界
Welcome to the new world.
把武器放下你们就不会受到伤害
Lay down your weapons and you won’t be hurt.
我马上就会入主白宫
I’ll be moving into the White House later today.
接着我将发表正式声明
I’ll make my formal declaration then.
噢
Ooh.
在把这些叛国♥贼♥处死前 能不能来个公开的审判
Can we have a show trial before we put these traitors to death?
你还好吧 好得不能再好了
Are you okay? Better than okay.
我能看到整个电磁波谱
I can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum…
那这些一定就是原子了 充满无限可能的小云团们
…and those must be atoms, little clouds of possibility.
爱因斯坦没能把重力和其它三种力相统一
Einstein couldn’t connect the gravitational force to the other three…
可他如果看过这个
…but if he could have seen this…
再明显不过了
It’s so obvious.
莱克斯舅舅
Uncle Lex?
这些基本力都通过意识相联
The fundamental forces are yoked by consciousness.
万物都联♥系♥起来了
Everything’s connected.
所有人都联♥系♥起来了
Everyone.
这就是他一直以来眼中的世界
And this is how he sees things all the time.
每一天都是如此
Every day.
真不知道我是该担心还是该痛苦
I don’t know if I should be worried or mortified.
这真是个残酷的玩笑
It’s a cruel joke.
真理的机械钟
The mechanistic clockwork of reality…
居然是以违背生命的规律在运行
…hinging on a precious impossible defiance of entropy, on life.
而时钟本身却本不在乎
And the clockwork doesn’t care.
它就像 就像我们 都在这里
It’s like… Like it’s all just us, in here together.
我们就是我们所拥有的一切
We’re all we’ve got.
你简直让我丢人丢到家了
You are embarrassing me beyond therapy.
你得原谅他 纳丝塔菲亚
You’ll have to forgive him, Nasthalthia.
他只是想阐明万物运行的规律
He just figured out how everything works.
重力弯曲了时间
Gravity warps time.
超人把我困在了一道相对论的难题迷题里
Superman trapped me in a relativistic conundrum.
他想说的是他的二十四小时超能力快要过期了
He’s trying to say his 24 hours of super-powers just ran out.
可这才过了几个小时而已
But it’s only been a couple of hours.
那时对我们而言
Relative to us.
重力枪把他的时钟调快了一点
The gravity gun sped up his clock a little.
你认为我没有多造几支备用
You think I didn’t make more of the…?
在找这个
Looking for this?
还给我 我看到了一切
Give it back. I saw everything.
我知道怎么拯救世界了
I saw how to save the world.
我还能让所有人都理解
I could have made everyone see.
如果不是你 我就可以拯救这个世界了
If it wasn’t for you, I could have saved the world.
如果你真想的话 卢瑟
If it had mattered to you, Luthor…
你早在几年前就开始拯救世界
…you could have saved the world years ago.
你说的没错
You’re right.
天哪 你的脸
Oh, your poor face.
除了我没人能修复太阳 露易丝
No one can repair the sun but me, Lois.
我正在变成纯粹的能量体
I’m turning into pure energy…
我只有一个机会能拯救这个世界
…and I only have one chance to save the world.
你一定能做到的
That’s all you’ve ever needed.
我爱你 露易丝·莱恩
I love you, Lois Lane…
直到海枯石烂
…until the end of time.
你确定你不想在追悼会上说点什么
Are you sure you don’t wanna speak at the memorial service?
数以万计的悼念者要来表达他们的敬意呢
Thousands of people are there paying their respects.
他并没有死
He’s not dead.
他只是去修复太阳
He’s up there fixing the sun.
等他完工后 他就会回来的
And when he’s done, he’ll be back.
而我会在这里等他
And I’ll be here waiting for him.
毁灭的星球
Doomed planet.
绝望的科学家
Desperate scientists.
最后的希望
Last hope.
慈祥的夫妇
Kindly couple.
超人
Superman.
这个故事大家都知道 卢瑟
We all know the story, Luthor.
你为什么要求要见我
Why did you ask to see me?
如果你打算越狱的话
If this is an escape attempt…
那我早就跑了
I’d already be free.
其实我已经准备好接受即将到来的处决了
No, I’ve already accepted my imminent execution.
我打算忏悔
This is a confession.
原谅我 博士 我有罪
Forgive me, doctor, for I have sinned.
而且罪孽深重
A lot.
是你害死了他
You killed him.
我在临终前终于认清了自己犯下了无法弥补的错误
And my deathbed claims that I’ve seen the error of my ways can’t change that.
但有一件事使我能做的 可以继承他的遗志
But there is one thing that I can do to honor his memory.
“A-A-C-C-A-T-T-A”…
“A-A-C-C-A-T-T-A”…
这是 超人的遗传密♥码♥图谱
Is that…? A map of Superman’s genetic code.
我从他的二十四小时超级血清倒推出来的
I reverse-engineered it from his 24-hour super-serum.
我还想出了如何复♥制♥它的方法
I also finally figured out how to replicate it.
不会吧
No.
当然 它还需要一颗健康女性的卵子
Of course, it will require an ovum from a healthy human woman.
他们总是说想要个孩子
They always said they wanted children.
他并没有死
He’s not dead.
他只是去修复太阳了
He’s up there fixing the sun.
等他完工后 他就会回来的
And when he’s done, he’ll be back.