但你自己的时日也不多了
But your own time is short.
做你该做的吧
Do what you must.
把我们送进幽灵禁地
Send us to the Phantom Zone.
宽恕
Forgiveness.
如何调配最好的鸡尾酒
你赢了 卢瑟
You win, Luthor.
我快死了
I’m dying.
这世界是你的了
The world is yours…
至少在你被执行死刑之前的三周里
…at least for the three weeks you have left before they execute you.
所以我有个挑战给你
So here’s a challenge.
你一直都说你会为人类做出贡献
All the things you said you would have done to benefit humanity…
如果没有我挡你的路的话
…if I hadn’t been in your way?
现在是时候证明这一点了
Now’s the time to prove it.
莱克斯 我知道你也有善良的一面
Lex, I know there’s good in you.
你教会我了我所需要知道的一切
You showed me everything I needed to know…
以便让我在失去你后继续前进
…so I could go on without you.
但愿我也能教会他们同样的事
I just hope I’ve shown them the same.
克拉克
Clark?
你不会连你老妈都不看一眼就悄悄溜走吧
You weren’t going to sneak in and out without visiting your mother?
当然不会我只是献上一朵花
Of course not. I just wanted to leave a flower.
氪星上的花 永远不会凋谢
It’s Kryptonian, it’ll never wither.
你瘦了病了吗
You look thin. Are you sick?
妈 我是超人
Ma, I’m Superman.
而我是你的老妈
And I’m your mother.
你得好好照顾自己
You take better care of yourself.
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma’am.
你想他吗 每天都想
Do you miss him? Every day.
但他的精神与我们同在
But his spirit is always with us.
你有时间吃个饭吗 还是说你又得赶去拯救世界了
So you have time to eat, or do you have to go save the world?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ma.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son.

Ah.
通过这神圣的恩典
Through this holy anointing…
愿我主 以仁爱之名 保佑你
…may the Lord, in his love and mercy, help you…
滚开 神父 你简直臭不可闻
Get away from me, Padre. You stink of the irrational.
典型的
typical.
超人根本不屑于露面
Superman doesn’t even bother to show.
我本打算让他在这里亲眼见证这一刻呢
I’d planned for him to be here to see this.
但我相信他一定能亲耳听到
I’m sure he’ll hear all about it.
你们这帮没脑子的蠢货 这未免也太简单了
You knuckle-dragging morons. It was almost too easy.
我最后的请求
My last request?
那杯鸡尾酒其实是一杯二十四小时超能力血清
That cocktail was a 24-hour super-power serum.
到我了
My turn.
我很愿意替您清扫噬日兽的栅栏 超人
I’d be pleased to clean the Sun-Eater’s pen for you, Superman.
这只是我对那个小家伙的道别方式
Just my way of saying goodbye to the little fella.
他或许是全宇宙最危险的生物之一
He might be one of the most dangerous creatures in the universe…
但我还是很 额
…but I’m still going to, mm…
想念他 您没事吧
…miss him. Are you all right?
超人的日记 最后的一篇
Superman’s journal, final entry.
我的细胞正在以惊人的速度崩溃
My cells are breaking down at an alarming rate.
我死期将至
I’m running out of time.
我没有什么可遗憾的 我的一生如同一个传奇
I have few regrets. My life has been a wonder.
我曾穿越过时间和空间 所见所闻远远超出想象
I’ve traveled across space and time, seen and done things beyond imagination.
我拥有爱我的父母 拥有像皮特 拉娜和吉米那样的朋友
I had parents who loved me, good friends like Pete, Lana and Jimmy.
我一直在帮助他人 同时生活中充满了不可思议的冒险
I got to help people, while living an incredible adventure.
我也爱过一个女人
I loved a good woman.
而她也爱我
And she loved me back.
我累了
I’m tired.
但我还有一项任务要做
But I still have one more job to do.
有这个必要吗
That was uncalled-for.
忍♥不住啊
Couldn’t resist.
在这二十四小时里我能拥有他的超能力 这都得益于他所创造的血清
I’ve got his super-powers for 24 hours, courtesy of a serum he created.
怎么拿到的 他的堡垒也并不是无懈可击
How? His fortress is less than entirely secure.
酷 我什么时候才能拥有我的超能力
Cool. When do I get my super-powers?
当我放心把车钥匙交给你的那天
The same day that I can trust you with the car keys.
别傻站着 我把斯特瑞克岛的人♥渣♥们都放出来了
On your feet. I’ve set the scum on Stryker’s free.
他们的暴♥动♥够警♥察♥忙活的了
They’ll keep the police busy with their rioting.
而你也一样
And so will you.
去遥控我恐怖的武器们吧
Remote control for my terror weapons.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
既然你已经拥有了他的能力 还费这些劲干吗
If you have all his powers, why bother with all this?
如果你跟他交过手 你就不会这么问了
You wouldn’t ask if you’d ever seen him in a fight.
而我跟他交手过好几次
And I have fought him plenty.
所以我才会安排了一点额外的保险
That’s why I’ve made arrangements for a little extra insurance.
和我不同 超人在红色的日光下会失去力量 对不对
Unlike me, Superman loses his powers under red sunlight, right?
上面的朋友
Friends in high places.
超人在哪儿
Where is Superman?
你惧怕太阳暴君吗
Do you fear the tyrant sun?
面对宇宙的灾难吧
Face the scourge of worlds.
卢瑟的秘密盟友终于现身了
SUPERMAN”. Luther’s secret ally has finally revealed himself.
我最终的冒险就在眼前
My last adventure is about to begin.
超人 绝笔
This is Superman, signing out.
您不会孤身一人的
You will not stand alone.
我们会留下一个 为子孙后代守护你的堡垒
One of us will remain behind, to maintain your fortress for posterity.
其人的将与您并肩作战
The rest of us will fight by your side.
对你们的忠诚 我感激不尽
I couldn’t ask for greater loyalty.
索拉瑞斯是一台有生命的太阳能电脑
Solaris is a living solar computer.
他毒害健康的恒星 使它们散发出他所能吸收的蓝色光
He poisons healthy stars, making them emit blue light that he can metabolize.
将你们的接收器调整到四百三十兆赫 就能听见他了
Set your receivers to 430 terahertz, and you’ll be able to hear him.
不可能 我已经将你的太阳光变红了
Impossible, I made your sun red.
你应该已经失去力量了
You should have no powers.
我明白了
I see now.
你的防护服保护你了免遭红色日光的危害
Your covering protects you from red sunlight.
但它不能长时间耐热
But it cannot long survive this heat.
但足够让我收拾你了
It should work long enough for me to take care of you.
休想 你的太阳就快死了
No, your sun is dying…
但我会先干掉你
…but I kill you first.
住手吧
Stop this.
不管卢瑟许给了你什么 他肯定会背信弃义的
Whatever Luthor offered you, he’ll betray you.
我会先背叛他的
I betray Luthor first.
我会吃掉你们的太阳 并取代它挂在天上
I will eat your sun, and replace it in the sky.
你的人♥民♥只有向我祈祷 否则将在寒冷和黑暗中死去
Your people will pray to me, or die in the cold dark.
你快走 不
Save yourselves. No.
索拉瑞斯覆盖了机器人七号♥的系统
Solaris overrode Robot 7’s program.
机器人七号♥为卢瑟偷走了超级血清
Robot 7 stole super-serum for Luthor.
机器人七号♥必须赎罪
Robot 7 must atone.
原谅我
Forgive me.
这是什么
What is this?!
恶棍太阳的天敌
The natural enemy of a rogue sun.
来见见我的宠物噬日兽
Meet my pet Sun-Eater.
快滚开啊
Abomination! Ohhh!
投降吧 索拉瑞斯
Give up, Solaris.
你打不过他 没必要
You can’t beat him, there’s no need…
你杀了他
You killed him.
天空恢复正常了
The sky’s normal again.
超人一定已经
Superman must have…
快从车里出去 莱恩 小姐所有人 快
Get out of the car, Miss Lane. Everybody, now.
吉米·奥森和露易丝·莱恩 没错吧
Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane, right?
你们俩死定了
You two are so postmortem.
发发慈悲吧
Mercy.
我不认为我还有那种东西了
I don’t think I have any left.
给我一个不杀死你们的好理由
Give me one good reason I shouldn’t vaporize you.
把你的报道登在明天《星球日报》的头版头条如何
The front-page story we’re gonna write about you for tomorrow’s Daily Planet?

Hmm.
肯特 你这是怎么了见鬼了
Kent, what’s the matter with you? You look like hell.
我目睹了整个过程 佩里
I saw the whole thing, Perry.
我拿到明天的头条了
I’ve got tomorrow’s big story.
超人逝世
写好了
Just finished it.
克拉克
Clark.
他没气了 不
He’s not breathing. No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!