It’s the bottle city of Kandor.
你的一个敌人 在氪星爆♥炸♥前把它偷了出来
One of your enemies stole it from Krypton, before it exploded.
布莱尼克 他利用他的技术缩小了这座我家乡
Brainiac. He used his technology to miniaturize the greatest city…
最伟大的城市
…of my home world.
我一直在想办法恢复那里的数千居民
I’ve been trying to restore the thousands of people who live there…
到正常大小
…to regular size.
你已经找到办法了
You’ve found a way.
没有
No.
但我找到了一颗适合他们居住的星球
But I have found a suitable planet for them to colonize.
我要带他们去那里
And I’m taking them there.
问题是 那里非常遥远
The thing is, it’s very far away.
即便是在正常状态下
Even under normal circumstances…
飞个来回也要花费我三周的时间
…it would take me three weeks to fly there and back.
以我现在的状况 只会更久
In my current condition, it’ll take longer than that.
或许比我所剩下的时间更久
Maybe longer than I have.
我听不明白
I don’t understand.
这就是我一直瞒着你的事
It’s what I’ve been keeping from you.
我快要死了 露易丝
I’m dying, Lois.
你不会死的 你一定能找到解决的办法的
You won’t die. You’ll find a way out of this.
我们会长相厮守 我们的孩子会在大都会公园里飞翔
We’ll be together. Our children will go flying in Metropolis Park.
答应我
Promise me.
我们不会有孩子的 我们的生物学特性相差太远了
We can’t have children. Our biology is too different.
无论如何 我们的关系都无法再进一步了
Whatever happens, we’ll never have more than this.
你平时都是怎么说的来着
What do you always say?
“车到山前必有路”
“There’s always a way.”
对不起 露易丝
I’m sorry, Lois.
我不能因为自己快要死了就让这项工作停滞
The work doesn’t stop just because I’m dying.
带着你的人♥民♥去他们的新家园
Take your people to their new home.
等你回来时 我会在这里等你的
When you get back, I’ll be right here waiting.
快看 天上
Look, up in the sky.
如果吓到你了 我很抱歉
Sorry if I startled you.
这趟旅程太长了 而且我身体还有些不太舒服
It’s been a long trip and I’m feeling a bit under the weather.
大都会出了什么情况
What happened to Metropolis?
凯撒大帝的亡魂啊
Great Caesar’s ghost.
肯特 这两个月你都跑哪儿去了
Kent, where have you been for the last two months?
我连追悼会都给你开了
I went to your funeral.
在囚犯暴♥动♥期间 我刚好不巧被活埋在斯特瑞克岛的地下了
I was accidentally buried underneath Stryker’s Island during the prison riot.
幸好那里有一个贮备充足的防空洞
Lucky for me, there was a fully stocked bomb shelter down there.
长话短说 后来超人听到了我的呼救
To make a long story short, Superman heard me calling for help…
超人还活着 我就知道
Superman’s alive? I knew it.
[地球的新卫士]
他看过这个了没
Has he seen this?
清新
Refreshing.
而且美丽
And beautiful.
这一带很适合作为新氪星的首都
A fitting spot for the capital of new Krypton.
我觉得我可以很轻松的把那帮猴子赶出大都会
I think we could just as easily clear the apes out of Metropolis…
然后把首都建在那里
…and build there.
只要你喜欢 我亲爱的
If you prefer, my love.
你们好
Hello there.
你听见什么了吗 风声
Did you hear something? The wind?
巴·艾尔和莉露 真高兴见到你们
Bar-El and Lilo. I just read all about you.
在太空中失踪多年的氪星宇航员
Astronauts from Krypton who were lost in space for decades.
很荣幸认识你们 我也来自氪星
It’s an honor to meet you, I’m from Krypton too.
我们知道你是谁 超人
We know who you are, Superman.
我们就是追踪那艘带你至此的飞船
We found Earth by tracking the warp signature…
才找到地球的
…of the vessel that brought you here.
真不明白你为什么还要回来
I don’t know why you bothered to return.
这颗星球是我的家 我是在这里长大的
This planet’s my home, I was raised here.
不过我的氪星名字是卡尔·艾尔
But my Kryptonian name is Kal-El.
我是乔·艾尔之子我们或许是亲戚
I’m the son of Jor-El. We’re probably related.
我记得乔·艾尔 一个软弱的人
I remember Jor-El. A weak man.
一个无为的空想家
An ineffectual dreamer.
有其父必有其子
The son follows the father.
你本可以将这个肮脏的星球建成新氪星
You could have built a new Krypton in this squalor.
我没有权利把我的意愿强加给
I don’t have any right to impose my will over…
你们就这么搬进我的堡垒了
You just moved into my fortress?
你不该把钥匙乱放的
Shouldn’t have left the key lying around.
我们拥有一切权利
We had every right.
这个世界的黄太阳赋予了我们力量
The powers that we gain from this world’s yellow sun.
我们氪星的文化拥有不可比拟的优越性
The superiority of our Kryptonian culture.
你忘了提及我们拥有这颗星球上其他人没有的自♥由♥
You were remiss not taking similar liberties with the rest of the planet.
你们拆毁了我父母的雕像
You tore down the statue of my parents.
我们要纪念的氪星的延续 而不是她的灭亡
We celebrate the life of Krypton, not her death.
这地方太沉闷了
This whole place reeks of morbidity.
就算这些永远被关在幽灵禁地里的氪星犯人
Even Krypton’s criminally insane, forever trapped in the Phantom Zone…
也远高贵于最好的人类猴子
…evidence more nobility than the best of the human apes.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed.
我本以为你们能在我离开后接替我
I was thinking maybe you could replace me after I’m gone…
可是在你们心里根本就没有这颗星球上的人们
…but you don’t have the best interests of this planet’s people at heart.
这就是你鼓足勇气要说的话
And this is you puffing up your chest at me, is it?
你还嫩了点
You’ve gone native.
真恶心
It’s disgusting.
你们破坏了月亮
You’ve broken the moon.
我觉你穿这身顺眼多了
I think you looked better in the dress.
没想到氪星时装这么流行
I didn’t realize Kryptonian fashion was so popular.
氪星的一切都很流行 这是个崭新的世界 肯特先生
Kryptonian everything. It’s a new world, Mr. Kent.
我知道你就在我身后 史蒂夫不管你要干什么 快停 啊
I know you’re behind me, Steve. So whatever you’re doing, just sto… Ah!
我想死你了 肯特你太逗了
I missed you, Kent. You’re comedy gold.
你的假发着火了
Your hairpiece is on fire.
我没带假 啊
I don’t wear a… Ah!
这可真有点尴尬
That’s gotta be a little embarrassing.
这就是超人的藏身之处
So this is where Superman hides.
比我想的还糟
It’s worse than I’d thought.
你为了掩饰你的伟大
You choose to disguise your greatness…
而选择混在猴子中和他们一起同流合污
…and cavort with the apes as one of their own.
难道你没有尊严吗
Have you no dignity?
我浑身都是自尊
I’m loaded with dignity.
我能看出您是认错人了
I can see how you’d make the mistake…
不过 不管我再怎么健壮 我也不是超人啊
…but, despite this great bod, I’m not Superman.
用你的信♥号♥♥手表叫超人来
Call Superman with your signal watch.
你这是去哪儿 止鼻血
Where are you going? Nosebleed.
够了
Enough.
快停止这丢人的表演吧
This degrading impersonation will cease.
快亮出你的氪星身份 不然 巴·艾尔
Reveal your Kryptonian colors or… Bar-El.
我觉得好 呃
I feel so… Uh.
不
No.
我接到她了
I’ve got her.
别用你的脏手碰她
Take your naked hands away from her.
我飞不起来了
I can’t fly.
我好虚弱 为什么我会觉得如此虚弱
I’m so weak. Why do I feel so weak?
你说过你们是沿着我飞船的路线来的地球
You said you retraced the path my ship took to get to Earth.
也就是说你们穿过了氪星碎片分布区
That means you passed through Krypton’s debris field.
你们体内的矿物质正在慢慢变成氪石
The minerals in your bodies have been slowly turning to Kryptonite.
我不需要帮助 尤其是你的帮助
I don’t need help. Not from you.
巴·艾尔
Bar-El.
我看不见了
I can’t see.
我已经尽我所能的让她感到舒服些
I’ve done what I can to make her comfortable.
但我无法中和你们体内的氪石
But I can’t neutralize the Kryptonite in your bodies.
来不及了
Not in time.
我们那样对你 你还对我们如此仁慈
After everything we’ve done, you still show us kindness.
我地球上的父母教会了我宽恕
My Earth parents taught me forgiveness.
人类有很多值得我们学习的地方
Humanity has a lot to teach us.
或许吧
Perhaps.
卡尔·艾尔 氪星之子 我自豪的称你为亲人
Kal-El, son of Krypton, I’m proud to call you my kin.
你继承了氪星的伟大传统
Our greatness lives on in you.
我们时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
有一个办法能救我们
There’s a way to save us both.
相信你一定也想到了
Surely you’ve thought of it.
是的
Yes.
但那必须是你们自愿才行
But it has to be your choice.
我会设法找到治愈你们的方法的
I’ll try to find a way to cure you.