Funny, I never noticed you taking my measuremen…
啊 什么声音
Ah! What’s that noise?
是吉米的信♥号♥♥手表
It’s Jimmy’s signal watch.
而且我已经能看见呼救的原因了
And I can already see why he’s calling for help.
很抱歉 露易丝
Sorry, Lois.
真没想到在你生日这天会发生来自地心的爬行动物入侵这种事
The last thing I wanted on your special day was a reptile invasion from the Earth’s core.
要是没有遇见怪兽我才觉得失望呢
I’d have felt cheated if there weren’t monsters.
来吧 让我们一起拯救大都会
Come on, let’s save Metropolis.
看来咱们来的有点晚了
I think we’re a little late.
大都会 迦鲁要吃光你的子民
Metropolis, Krull will eat your children.
尝尝这个怎么样
How about you eat this?
哈 看这是谁
Ha! Look who it is.
参孙
Samson.
超人 呦吼
Superman. Yo-ho.
他暂时不会回来骚扰大都会了
He won’t be bothering Metropolis again for a while.
他的肺刚刚炸裂了 失陪一下
His lungs just burst. Excuse me.
见到你永远都是那么令人开心
Always a joy to see you again.
你在这里干什么 参孙
Why are you here, Samson?
我还以为你和你那不着调的拍档正忙于时间旅行呢
I thought you and your no-necked partner were busy time-traveling.
的确如此 迷人的露易丝
That we were, fair Lois.
只有你的魅力能吸引我回到这未开化的世纪
Only your loveliness could tempt me back to this backward century.
阿特拉斯也在啊
Atlas too.
你们在这里做什么 他们把这里当单身酒吧了
Why are you here? They think this is a singles bar.
对不起 先生们 这位女士是和我一起的
Sorry, gentlemen, the lady’s with me.
这得由女士决定 不是吗
That’s the lady’s decision, is it not?
没错 我建议来场世纪大挑战
That’s it. I propose a challenge of the ages.
我们为了这位女士展现自己的超能力 以博得这位女士的芳心
We’ll each perform a super-feat in the lady’s honor.
对 技压群雄者将赢得她
Yes, and the most incredible feat wins her.
赢得我
Wins me?
既有头脑 又有美貌和超能力的女生
Single girls with brains, beauty and super-powers…
无论在哪个世纪都是极品 露易丝
…are rare in any century, Lois.
我的超能力很明显
My super-feat is obvious.
仅仅一击我就打到了迦鲁 挫败了他对大都会发动的战争
I defeated Krull in single combat, foiling his war on Metropolis.
而我制♥服♥了他的整支军队
And I subdued his entire army.
看起来留给你表现的机会可不多啊 超人
There doesn’t seem to be much left for you to do, Superman.
不如让我们把这些妄想成为征服者的家伙
How about we get these would-be conquerors…
送回他们的地心老家去如何
…back to the center of the Earth where they belong?
地下龙族的人♥民♥对你
The subterranosaur people have ever feared…
从来都是敬畏有加 超人
…and respected you, Superman.
犬子会因其所犯的罪行而收到惩罚的
My son will punished be for his crimes.
但迦鲁说他这次入侵是受
But Krull speaks of him goaded be into his attack…
人类参孙的唆使
…by man Samson.
我也这样怀疑 殿下请允许我来处理此事
I suspected as much, Your Highness. Please allow me to deal with it.
你能想象的到吗
Can you imagine?
一种恐龙人逃过了灭绝之灾
A race of dinosaur men who escaped extinction…
只因为他们移居到了地心里
…by moving to the center of the Earth.
跟我来 我会让你看到前所未有的奇迹
Come with me, and I’ll show you wonders far beyond what you’ve seen.
一点表达我爱慕之情的小礼物
A small token of my affection.
[斯芬克斯最初源于古埃及的神话 是“仁慈”和“高贵”的象征 传说中有三种形态]
[人面狮身的Androsphinx、羊头狮身的Criosphinx(阿曼的圣物)和鹰头狮身的Hierocosphin]
斯芬克斯的皇冠项链
The radioactive crown jewels of the Ultrasphinx.
小心 露易丝
Careful, Lois.
钚-240是致命的
Plutonium-240 is lethal.
在接下来的二十四小时内不会
Not for the next 24 hours it isn’t.
听着 伙计们 我很受宠若惊
Look, guys, I’m flattered.
但你们要想胜过超人 那路还长着呢
But you’d have to go a long way to outdo Superman.
你怎么能因为这家伙而忽略了我的浓浓爱意
You would spurn my affections for a dalliance with this…?
说话注意点
Careful.
如果我赢得了你的心
If I win your heart…
我会让泰坦在你面前下跪 并赞美你的美丽
…I’ll make the Titans kneel before you and give testimony to your loveliness.
我还会用我强健的拳头碾碎钻石 将其制成葡萄酒
I’ll crush diamonds in my mighty fist and make them into sparkling wine.
哇哦
Wow.
这只是第一天
That’s day one.
露易丝 借一步说话
Lois, a moment, please?
你为什么要跟他们调情
Why are you flirting with them?
或许这是对你装扮成克拉克·肯特的惩罚
Maybe I’m teaching you a lesson for impersonating Clark Kent.
我没有装扮成克拉克·肯特 我就是克拉克·肯特
I’m not impersonating Clark Kent, I am Clark Kent.
反正你能赢得这两个废物想出来的任何竞赛
Anyway, you can win any contest those losers can dream up.
为什么不迁就我下 这天可是我生日
Why don’t you humor me? It’s my birthday.
我并不怎么喜欢你 麻烦似乎总是随你而至
I don’t like you much, Samson. Trouble always seems to follow you.
我要怎么做才能让你离我的女朋友远些
What do I have to do to make you keep your hands off of my girl?
我是个时间旅行家 我恰巧知道她不会做你的女朋友太久了
I’m a time traveler, and I happen to know she won’t be your girl for much longer.
超人逝世
在爱情与战争面前 人人平等
All’s fair in love and war.
再者说 很快你就会忙于接受挑战
Anyway, pretty soon, you’ll be too busy with your challenge…
根本没时间约会了
…to even think about dating.
别扯了 参孙
Forget it, Samson.
露易丝和我要在一小时内赶去在亚特兰蒂斯的派对
Lois and I are going to a party in Atlantis in less than an hour.
我严重怀疑
I sincerely doubt it.
这是怎么了 阿特拉斯 也是我生日惊喜的一部分
What’s this, Atlas, part of my birthday surprise?
自从我们从斯芬克斯那里“借”来这条项链后
Since we, uh, borrowed that necklace from the Ultrasphinx…
他就像复仇女神一样纠缠着我们
…he’s been hounding us like one of the Furies.
穿越时间和空间的追逐我们
Chasing us throughout time and space.
传说就在你死之前
Legend has it that just before your death…
展现了一生中最强大的能力
…you performed the most amazing feats of your career.
一些学者声称在此期间 你回答出了无解之谜
Some scholars say that among them, you answered the unanswerable question.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
斯芬克斯来了
The Ultrasphinx is here.
物归原主
Return what was stolen.
露易丝
Lois.
住手
Halt.
她现在处在一种无定状态中
She exists now in a condition of quantum uncertainty.
亦生亦死
Both alive and dead.
宇宙将问你一个无解之谜
The universe asks you an unanswerable question.
答对即生
To answer correctly is life.
答错即死
Failure to answer correctly is death.
这就是我的裁决
This is my judgment.
那项链是你们偷来的
You stole that necklace.
你还不明白
Don’t you see?
我们单靠自己打不过斯芬克斯 所以我们把它引到了这里
We couldn’t fight the Ultrasphinx without help, so we let it chase us here.
但我们并不想伤害露易丝 我向宙斯起誓
But we meant no harm to Lois, I swear to living Zeus.
我也在此起誓
And I swear too.
如果她死了 你们都要进幽灵禁地去
If she dies, you’re both going to the Phantom Zone.
斯芬克斯出题吧
Ultrasphinx, let’s hear it.
提问:
Question:
当世上最锋利的矛对上世上最坚硬的盾 结果会怎样
What happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object?
“在新款露克萨斯 撒玛利亚面前收手吧”
它们罢手了
They surrender.
答案可以接受
Response acceptable.
超人
Superman.
我居然处在亦生亦死的状态
I was alive and dead at the same time. My God.
没事了 有我在 走吧 我们去跳舞
It’s okay, I’ve got you. Come on, we’re going dancing.
等一下 我们竞赛呢
Wait a minute, what about our contest?
仅仅回答一条谜语可算不上什么超能力
Answering a riddle is hardly what I’d call a feat of strength.
我同意 我们来掰手腕怎么样
I agree. How about I wrestle you for her?
难道强大的钢铁战士其实是个懦夫
Or is the mighty Man of Steel a coward?
[yellow有胆小怯懦之意]
连他胸前的护盾都是黄色的
Even the shield on his chest is yellow.
好了 够了 你们一起上吧
Okay, that’s enough, both of you.
那就这么说定了
Then we have a deal?
如果我赢了 你们就立刻离开二十一世纪
If I win, you both leave the 21st century right now.
我会离开的 只不过离开时会抱走美丽的露易丝·莱恩
I’ll be leaving, all right, with the beauteous Lois Lane on my arm.
如果我先打败他 你就没戏了
Not if I beat him first.
不好意思 你们两个已经开始了吗
I’m sorry, have you two already started?
今天实在太完美了 我做了所有我以前想做的事
Today was perfect. We did everything I ever wanted to do.
你知道我一直想做什么吗
You know what I’ve always wanted to do?
我是说 从我们第一天见面开始
I mean, from the first day we met.
是什么
What?
我的生日礼物开始失效了
My birthday gift’s wearing off.
我再也看不见无线电波了
I can’t see radio waves anymore.
再也听不见星空的歌♥声了
I can’t hear the stars singing.
我好累 浑身酸痛 就像跳了一个通宵的舞蹈
I’m tired and sore all over, like I’ve been dancing all night.
谢谢你让我在你的世界里渡过了一天
Thanks for letting me spend a day in your world.