我觉得它不够保险
Didn’t think it was secure enough.
下午好 超人先生 有什么需要效劳吗
Good afternoon, Superman. May we be of assistance?
请把莱恩小姐的车抬进去 再修补一下飞行途中造成的损伤
Please bring Miss Lane’s car inside and repair any damage from the flight.
那把钥匙可不保险
That key can’t be safe.
为什么你不亲自试试看
Why don’t you give it a try?
这是我用一块矮星材料打造的
I carved it out of a piece of dwarf star material.
大概有五十万吨♥重
It weighs half a million tons.
就是说你是唯一一个能拿起它的人了
So you’re the only one who can lift it.
我工作得很辛苦 露易丝
I work pretty hard, Lois.
所以有一个私人空间来放松一下 对我很重要
It’s important to have someplace private to relax.
水温如何
How’s the water?
嗯 恰到好处
Mm. Perfect.
没有在偷♥窥♥吧 露易丝
You’re not looking, are you? Lois.
得了 实话实说 如果咱俩换个位置
Well, to be honest, if the situation were reversed…
我可从不占人便宜 露易丝
I’d never take advantage, Lois.
这算是一次约会吗
So is this a date?
我是说 这一切是因为我的生日 还是说我们的关系要更进一步了
I mean, is all this for my birthday, or are we about to get serious here?
超人
Superman?
送你的
These are for you.
我从人马座α4上摘的
I picked them on Alpha Centauri IV.
它们会唱歌♥
They Sing
我都不知道你有收集现代艺术品
I didn’t know you collected modern art.
事实上 我有 不过这里其实是个武器库
Actually, I do, but this is the armory.
这些年来我收缴了不少难以置信的毁灭性武器
I’ve confiscated some incredibly destructive weapons over the years.
其中一些甚至能伤害到我 比如这把氪石激光枪或者这把重力枪
There are things here that can even hurt me, like this Kryptonite laser or this gravity gun.
真希望你的敌人不会发现这个地方
I hope none of your enemies find out about this place.
他们会想方设法除掉你的
They’d do anything to kill you.
那不是什么问题 露易丝
That’s not a problem, Lois.
我的堡垒只对我亲近的人开放
My fortress is only for the people closest to me.
来看看我新的时间望远镜
Come see my new Time Telescope.
干什么用的
What’s it do?
它能让我与我在遥远未来的子孙通话
Lets me talk to my descendants in the far future.
这是卡尔·肯特 八十四世纪的超人
That’s Kal Kent, the Superman of the 84th century.
我们在八三一五年与狂神达克塞德战斗
We fought the mad god Darkseid in the year 8315.
目前我还在努力修正漏洞
I’m still working out the bugs…
但总有一天 我能用它防患于未然
…but someday, I’ll be able to use it to stop threats before they happen.
他长得有点像我爸爸
He looks a little like my dad.
一千名战士 既英勇又忠诚
…a thousand warriors, valiant and true.
这是只噬日兽
And this is a Sun-Eater.
我发现他时 他正在木星轨道附近游荡 这小可怜看来是饿了
I found it wandering in orbit near Jupiter. Poor thing would have starved.
你拿什么喂它 太阳呗
Ech. What do you feed him? Suns.
用我在这宇宙砧上打造出的小太阳
Little ones I make here on my Cosmic Anvil.
他不过头幼兽
He’s just a baby.
尽情享用吧
Here you go.
这间屋里有什么
What’s in here?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
露易丝 别进去 我不是故意的
Lois, stay out of there. I didn’t mean to.
你可以去这堡垒的任何地方 除了这间房♥间
You can go anywhere in the fortress except for this room.
这里是禁区
It’s off-limits.
时候不早了 不如我们去吃晚餐吧
It’s not too early for dinner. Why don’t we eat?
你觉得如何 这是我利用闲暇时间修复的
What do you think? I’ve been restoring it in my spare time.
我觉得有个业余爱好是件好事
It’s good to have hobbies, I guess.
你穿的这是什么
What are you wearing?
氪星的传统正装 我自己做的
Traditional Kryptonian formalwear. I made it myself.
既能造船 又能设计时装 你还真是多才多艺啊
Shipbuilding, fashion design. You’re a man of many talents.
我只是想尝试下不同的事情
I just feel like trying things.
这一趟探日之旅 不只使我的力气增长了三倍
My trip to the sun, it not only tripled my strength…
也同样将我的好奇心 想象力和创造力放大了三倍
…it tripled my curiosity, my imagination, my creativity.
是不是也把你的诚实放大了三倍
Did it triple your honesty?
难道这就是你突然告诉我你秘密身份的原因
Is that why you’re suddenly telling me the truth about your secret identity?
不 不是因为这个
No, that’s not why.
但你现在说的都是实话
But you are telling the truth.
是的
Yes.
好吧 那你怎么解释上次克拉克作为证人出席
Okay, how do you explain the time Clark was a witness…
格里马迪老大审判时 你却能做为他的保镖出现呢
…in the Boss Grimaldi trial and you were his bodyguard?
那次是蝙蝠侠替的我
Batman was standing in for me.
还有克拉克颁发给你城市钥匙那次
And when Clark presented you with the key to the city…
也是蝙蝠侠替你
…that was Batman too?
那是机器人
A robot.
露易丝 之前我那样误导你 都是为了你的安全着想
Lois, whenever I misled you, it was for your own protection.
但现在我对你讲的都是真话
But now I’m telling you the truth.
克拉克·肯特和超人是同一个人
Clark Kent and Superman are one and the same.
如果你现在对我讲的都是实话
If you’re telling me the truth now…
那岂不是说这些年来你一直都在骗我吗
…doesn’t that mean you’ve been lying to me for years?
这是头一次 我将我们之间这模糊的关系
For the first time, I see our whole freakish relationship…
审视的如此透彻
…in stark black and white.
我不禁问自己 为什么他要骗我
And I have to ask myself, why would he lie to me?
好渴
Thirsty.
这些新的能力和他新的超级智力
All these new powers and his new super-intellect.
莫非他已经厌倦了自己的小把戏
What if he’s grown tired of his little game…
通过愚弄爱他的人来获得的优越感
…fooling people who love him just to feel superior.
莫非他带我来到这里是为了进行某种实验
What if he’s brought me here for some experiment…
那会是他在那间密室里做的事情吗
…that he’s planning in that secret room?
“他为什么要撒谎”
我需要一件武器
I need a weapon.
真♥相♥大白了
It all makes sense now.
他带我来是想让我为他生产出一批超级婴儿
He’s brought me here to be the mother of a race of super-children.
绝不让这种事发生
Can’t let that happen.
他们长大后会去骗所有人的
They’ll grow up and lie to everybody.
有什么需要效劳吗 露易丝小
May I be of service, Miss La…?
他知道我在这里了
He knows I’m here.
必须得阻止他
Gotta stop him.
上帝 原谅我吧 我必须得阻止他
God forgive me, I’ve gotta stop him.
额 好痒
Huh. Tickles.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
首先一点 你证实了我的猜想 我已经对氪石免疫了
For one thing, you’ve confirmed my suspicion that I’m immune to Kryptonite.
如果你不介意的话 这个我要收回来了 到底发生了什么事
I’ll take that, if you don’t mind. I don’t understand what’s happening.
机器人七号♥好像出了点故障 我过会儿去看看
Robot 7 seems to have malfunctioned. I’ll check him out later.
当我在合成一些化学试剂的时候 他忘记关门了
In the meantime, he left the door open while I was synthesizing some chemicals.
它们会引发视觉异样和精神妄想
They can cause visual distortion and paranoia.
我看见一台解剖机
I saw a dissection machine.
那是台缝纫机 用来作最坚固的针线活
A sewing machine, for weaving indestructible thread.
精神妄想应该很快就消失了
The paranoia should pass momentarily.
我感觉好多了
I am feeling better.
很抱歉丢下你一个人 但我正在为你准备生日礼物
I’m sorry I kept leaving you alone, but I was making your birthday present.
但是背出你的全部八十亿个遗传代码 花费的时间
And it took me longer than I thought to read and memorize…
比我想的要长
…the 6 billion characters in your genetic code.
你在说什么呀 我想这个惊喜已经被捅破了
What are you talking about? I guess the surprise is already spoiled.
这支血清是按你的遗传码特制的
This serum is keyed to your genetic code.
它可以让你在二十四小时内拥有和我相同的能力
It will give you powers just like mine for 24 hours…
而且还没有氪石和红色日光这两个弱点
…without my vulnerability to Kryptonite or red sunlight.
生日快乐 露易丝
Happy birthday, Lois.
感觉如何
Well?
感觉不一样了 棒极了
I feel different. Better.
它生效了吗
Is it working?
莱克斯·卢瑟 你疯狂的计划威胁到了这星球上的每一条生命
Lex Luthor, your insane schemes have endangered the lives…
男人 女人还有儿童的生命
…of every man, woman and child on this planet.
在我宣读法庭的裁决之前
Before I deliver the verdict of this court…
你还有什么要为自己辩解的吗
…do you have anything to say in your defense?
超人逼我♥干♥的 他才是那个该受到审判的人
Superman made me do it. He’s the one that should be on trial.
什么 超人该受到审判
What? Superman on trial?
肃静
Order.
快点结束这场闹剧吧 你这自以为是的老不死的丑八怪
Get this farce over with, you pompous, senile toad.
你这个丧尽天良的反♥社♥会♥的刽子手
You’re an amoral sociopathic predator…
满脑子都是嫉妒 贪婪和不切实际的妄想
…driven by jealousy, greed and delusions of grandeur.
阿里山大·约瑟夫·卢瑟
Alexander Joseph Luthor…
本庭判决你的所有反♥人♥类♥罪名成立
…this court finds you guilty on all counts of crimes against humanity.
好耶 伸张正义了 早该如此啊
Yes! Justice is served. It’s about time.
我给你做的这身制♥服♥还合身吗
Does the costume I made for you fit?
再合适不过了
Only a little better than my own skin.
真有意思 我从没注意到你有给我量过尺寸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!