to fulfil the duties imposed on it,
但是并没有犯错的平民百姓
but the population, through no fault of its own,
却可能面临饥荒和无政♥府♥混乱
faces hunger and anarchy setting in.
这是败者的问题 而非胜者的问题
This is a disease of the defeated, not of the victorious.
我不怕
I don’t fear it.
我拒绝任何妥协
I reject any compromise.
I reject any compromise.
元帅先生 拜托了
Monsieur le Maréchal, please.
请公平对待您的对手 否则和平会令其愤懑
Be fair to your opponent or else this peace will be hated.
公平?
Fair?
您还要谈公平?
You speak of fairness?
签字吧
Sign it.
会议记录将写明
Let the minutes record.
停战协议将在六小时后
The armistice here signed shall take effect in six hours from now
即11月11日的上午11点生效
at the eleventh hour, on the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
很好
Very good.
战争结束了
The war is over.
您现在打算怎么做?
What are you going to do now?
你看到了什么 布里克斯多夫?
What do you see here, Brixdorf?
拉蒂尔平原 将军
The plains of Latierre, general.
伊吉萨克
Eguisac.
我也看到了
I see them too.
还有德国士兵 像兔子一样逃跑
But also German soldiers running away like cowards.
法国人在拉蒂尔打得我们屁滚尿流
The French troops are farting on our position in Latierre
外面还有一火车的王八蛋
and outside there’s a train crammed full of horse fuckers
想要出♥卖♥♥♥祖国
who are selling the homeland off.
让所有新兵撤离兵营
See to it that all recruits are withdrawn.
让他们到院子里报到
Have them all report here.
我们他妈的要收拾这个烂摊子!
We’re going to sort out this pile of shit!
继续严禁与敌人进行一切通讯
Any communication with the enemy remains prohibited.
第一 西线所有敌对行动于今日停止
Firstly, hostilities on the entire front will be ceased this morning,
从11月11日上午11点起生效
November 11th at eleven o’clock.
第二 全体部队禁止继续前进
Secondly, the troops will not cross the line reached
就停留在今日此刻的位置
on this day at this hour.
The front line shall remain unchanged past this hour.
All troops are to return to their station.
几点了?
What time is it?
你怎么不睡啊?
Why aren’t you asleep? -Listen a minute.
你听
好安静啊
It’s so still.
就像我耳聋了一样
I must be going deaf.
他们已经签字了 保罗
They’ve signed, Paul.
战争结束了
The war’s over.
结束了
It’s over.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
快点 趁那个混♥蛋♥还没醒
Come on, before the bastard wakes up.
你圣诞节做什么 保罗?
What are you doing for Christmas, Paul? -I don’t know.
不知道
I’m gonna roast a goose.
我要烤鹅吃
配上红甘蓝和土豆
Red cabbage, potatoes
然后我要点上所有蜡烛
Then I’ll light all the candles and kiss my wife.
再亲吻我的老婆
My God, Paul, she is beautiful.
哎 保罗 我老婆可漂亮了
-是吗? -对
Yeah?
她长什么样?
What does she look like? -Well

Long curly hair, dark.
长卷发 深色的
而且她又圆又结实
And she’s buxom and strong.
Yeah?
圣诞节
Christmas.
好遥远啊
It’s all so far away still.
其实并不遥远 很快就到了
No, it’s not. It’s really close.
我们想再要一个孩子
We want another child. Or children, Paul.
好几个孩子 保罗
Because what is Christmas without children? It’s nothing, really.
没有孩子的圣诞节算什么?没意义
对吧?
Ah?
你知道的
You know when
等我们回家了
Once we’re back home, then we will
-嗯? -我们要干点大事
Yeah? -We must do something together.
我们两个一起 好吗?
The two of us together. Something big, yeah?

Yeah, yeah.
怎么了?
What is it?
我是补鞋匠 保罗
I’m a shoemaker, Paul. I repair shoes.
我是修鞋的 懂吗?
Ah? You know how to read, write. You finished school.
你懂得读书写字 你有高中文凭
但也没什么用啊
Hasn’t done me any good, though.
那我们做什么?
What are we gonna do?
给鞋子钉鞋底 我们两个?
Sole shoes together?
你是想羞辱我吗?
Are you trying to insult me?
我连我老婆的信都看不懂
I can’t read my wife’s letters even now.
你要去读书 保罗
You’re going to university, Paul.
不然我现在就毙了你
Or I’ll shoot you right here.
我的裤子要掉了
My trousers are loose.
我的裤子松了
My trousers are loose.
你多吃一点就好了
You’ll just have to eat something.
很快我们就回家了 想吃什么随便吃
Soon we’ll be home then we can eat whatever we want.
随便吃
Whatever we want.
该你了
It’s your go.
如果养鹅的再发现我的话
If the farmer catches me again,
他应该会开枪打我
then he’s bound to shoot me down where I stand.
小心那条臭狗
Just be careful of the damn dog too.
好的
Yeah.
Ah?

Shh, shh Hey, hey, hey.
你看
Look.
真的很不错
It’s really good.
你要吗?
Want some?
妈的
Shit.
Piece of garbage
Stop!
站住!
Thief!
凯特
Kat! Run!
快跑!
Run!
王八蛋!
Asshole!
妈的
God damn!
We’ll kill them, these sons of bitches.
哦 他妈的
Oh, crap.
快看
Look at this. -What is it?
怎么了?
A lucky shot. -He hit the eggs!
我运气太好了
打的是蛋吗?
-用手按着 -好
Stop the flow.
-全都倒进去 -好
Come on, get it in there.
全倒进去
There you go.
我们可以煎了吃
We can have an omelette.
胡说八道 我们现在就吃
No, we’ll eat them now.
这样也行
They’re just as good.
这味道简直了
Better than ever.
我马上回来
I won’t be long.
凯特?
Kat?
凯特?
Kat?
凯特
Kat!
怎么了?
What happened?
我们走
We should leave.
谁开的枪?
Who fired the shot?
养鹅场的小屁孩
That little shit from the farm.
养鹅户的儿子
The farmer’s son.
凯特
Kat, Kat.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
有多大?
How big is it?
小手指那么大
Little finger. I’ll get the bullet out.
我把子弹弄出来
No. Give me a cigarette.
不 给我一根烟就好
让医护员来吧
Let the medic do that.
他们让我和七岁的孩子一起上课
They stuck me in a class with seven-year-olds.
我当时已经开始刮胡子了
I’d begun shaving already.
找一个跟“骨气”押韵的词
Find me a word.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!