你们要细心呵护它
You will pamper it.
好好爱它
You will love it.
它要像他妈的圣母的大腿一样干净
And damn it, you will keep it as immaculate
as the thighs of the Holy Virgin.
明白了吗?
Do we understand each other?
遵命!
Jawohl, sir! -Jawohl, sir!
欢迎加入第78步兵预备团
Welcome to the 78th Reserve Infantry Regiment.
我们现在在西线
We are now on the Western Front.
欢迎来到巴黎!
Welcome to Paris! -Yeah! Welcome to Paris!
太好了!
Ah!
Down there! Down there!
Down there! This way!
This way!
Go on! Over there on the right! -Damn it, what happened?
妈的 怎么回事?
我有命令要在傍晚6点前把连队送到
I have orders to hand over the company to the front by 6:00 p.m.
可以 但您得步行
That you may, but on foot.
我们需要这辆卡车 中尉
You must give us the trucks, lieutenant.
恕我直言 我的命令…
With all due respect, I have orders–
我他妈去你的命令!
Take the orders and stick them up your arse.
我有40个人在泥里奄奄一息
I have 40 men here who are dying in the mud.
马上给我下车!
Get out right now, will you?
所有人都下车!
Everyone, get up.
快点 赶紧的
Come on, get on with it.
你们听到军医说的了
You heard the staff surgeon.
快点 士兵们 别在这儿睡着了!
Faster, soldiers. Don’t fall asleep here.
快点!
Keep moving.
弗朗茨穆勒 是吗?
Franz Müller, correct? -Yes.

The supreme army command
总指挥官指望你能至少活六个礼拜
expects you to survive at least six weeks of being here.
你想六周后还活着吗?
Would you like that, in six weeks, to still be alive?
想 中尉
Jawohl, sir. -Then walk quicker
那就快走 别给我拖拖拉拉的!
and stop dragging your feet like you would do at home.
听见没有?
Do you understand? -Yes.
是!
快点!
Hurry up.
这不是休闲茶会!
We’re not at a tea party here.
毒气!
Gas!
-毒气! -毒气!
Gas! -Gas!
毒气!
Gas!
毒气!
Gas!
快戴上防毒面具!
Gas masks on!
各位
That, gentlemen, was a fat pig.
刚才那个是个大炮弹
如果法国人再瞄准一点的话
If the French could aim better,
他们就可以拿勺子把我们从路边挖走
you could scrape us all off the road with a spoon and bury us in a saucepan.
把我们埋进铁饭盒里了
但有一件事是毋庸置疑的
But one thing that’s as certain as amen in church.
大炮弹是没有毒气的
Fat pigs don’t carry gas.
向前看!
Eyes straight ahead.
你是听不见吗?
Are you deaf? -No, sir.
不是 中尉
I was just trying to put my mask on.
我只是忙着戴上防毒面具
你 保罗博伊默尔 基本上活不过天亮
Paul Bäumer, you will almost certainly be dead by dawn.
你♥他♥妈♥的去吃点东西吧
You should eat something, man.
听我口令 摘下防毒面具!
Attention! Gas masks off!
摘下防毒面具!
Gas masks off!
你别摘
Not you.
你戴到今晚值班放哨为止
You keep yours on until guard duty tonight.
和那个笨蛋一起
Both you and that useless pig.
列队!
Fall in line. March.
行进!
Fall in line!
大家跟紧点 快走!
Stay together and keep moving!
抓紧时间 快点!
Come on, hurry up!
Go!
保罗!
Come on. Paul, come on. Give me your knapsack.
来 把你的背包给我
下次你可以帮我背
Next time, you carry mine.
恭喜你们 士兵们
Congratulations, soldiers.
这是你们的新家
This is your home now.
摘掉头盔!
Helmets off.
看来我不在时这里很热闹 斯坦伯格
I see the men have been enjoying themselves in my absence, Steinberger.
我们整晚都被炮火轰炸
We were under barrage all night.
大家都要崩溃了
The men are a mess.
干燥的靴子会是一剂良药
I think dry boots would be a good place to begin.
你想让我们都淹死吗?
Oh, you’d rather we all drown then?
大家都出把力 把战壕里的水舀出去
Everyone pitch in! Come on, bail out the trench.
Get in line to bail the water!
你还在等什么 博伊默尔?
What are you waiting for, Bäumer?
还杵在那儿干什么?
Why are you still loitering here? Go and help bail out the trenches.
不用站岗的士兵快点舀水
给狗扔一块肉
Throw a dog a piece of meat.
Come on, all of you!
肯定会被叼走
It will always snap it up.
给人一点权力的话
Give a man power
他会变得野蛮
Man is a beast.
喝吧
Drink.
凯特因斯基 过来 帮忙舀水
Katczinsky, come over here. Give us a hand.
我们今晚会遭到猛攻
Tonight, it’ll be even worse.
对不起
Sorry.
别说了
Forget it.
这跟我想象中的不一样
Somehow, this isn’t how I imagined it.
闭嘴 路德维希
Just shut up, Ludwig.
我的手 我的手没知觉了
My hands. I can’t feel my hands any more.
把手伸进内♥裤♥里
Stick them down your underwear.
我就是这样做的
It always works for me.
你觉得这样会有利于射击吗?
That will make it shoot better, will it?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that? -Hear what?
什么?
那个声音 你听
That sound. Listen.
什么都没有
There’s nothing there.
我们的第一个法国人
Our first French to shoot.
冷静点 小保罗
Calm down, Paulchen.
我也听到了
There’s someone out there.
是谁?
Who’s there?

Hey.
现身吧!
Show yourself!
不好!
Oh, no, no, no!
我中枪了!
I’m hit! I’m hit! I’ve been hit! Get off!
不 保罗 不要啊
No, Paul. No. -What’s going on?
怎么回事?
You’re fine.
不好了
怎么回事?
What is it?
那边的人朝我开枪
The others, over there. They shot at me.
他们看到你的枪口闪光了
They saw the flash of your muzzle.
低调一点
Huh?
不想接住下一颗子弹 就往左挪10米
From now on, keep your heads down.
If you don’t want to catch the next bullet with your teeth,
开枪 移♥动♥ 再开枪 再移♥动♥ 懂了吗?
move ten meters to the left.
Shoot, change cover. Shoot, change cover. Understand?
懂了
Yeah.

Come on. Paul.
快找掩护!
Take cover! Take cover! Alarm!
进来!
Here!
博伊默尔 克罗普 你俩快进来 快!
Bäumer, come here. Quickly, come on.
快进地堡!
Into the bunker!
快进去!
Inside! Inside! Inside!
“吃东西小心点”
“Be careful what you eat.”
我母亲是这么叮嘱我的
That’s what my mother said.
我们不离不弃 对吧?
We’ll always be together, won’t we? -Yeah.
-对? -不离不弃
We’ll stick together. We’ll always be.

我做不到 保罗
I can’t do this, Paul. I can’t do this. I need to go home.
我做不到 我想回家
-嘘 -我想回家
I need to go home.
这是徐进弹幕
Creeping barrage.
什么?
What?
每隔几分钟 炮火就会往前移
Every couple of minutes,
the artillery barrage makes an advance forward.
而紧随其后的
And directly after that,
就是前进的步兵
the infantry moves forward.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!