你还好意思问我在做什么? 你在干什么?
What am I doin’? What are you doin’?
你吸这玩意?
You on this shit?
那家伙疯了
The fuck is the shit, man?
你在吸这狗屁玩意? -宝贝…
Are you on this shit? – Baby…
宝贝什么? -我能控制住自己的
Baby what? – I got it under control.
你控制不住你自己!
You don’t have shit under control!
你意志薄弱 知道吗?
You are being weak, all right?
不要这样 不要再吸了! 好吗?
You are better than that. Stop being weak! All right?
就是这玩意害的我们黑人穷困潦倒
This shit is killin’ our people.
听着 我说了 我控制的住 宝贝 没关系的
Listen, I said I got it under control, baby. It’s okay.
你控制不住你自己!
You don’t have shit under control!
你以为你在跟谁说话? 我是你妈妈!
Who you think you talking to?
图派克·阿玛鲁·夏库尔 不要离开我!
Tupac Amaru Shakur, don’t you walk away from me!
我还是你妈妈!
I am still your mother!
嘿 Money B! Shock G在哪? -你知道他在哪的
Hey, Money! Where Shock at? – You know where he at.
嘿 Shock 我有话要跟你说
Yo, Shock. We gotta talk.
我忙着呢 老哥
I’m working, man.
给我五分钟就行
I need five minutes.
老哥 你♥他♥妈♥的想说什么呢?
What the fuck is you doing, man?
不能老是这个样子啊
Shit gotta change.
你在放什么狗屁呢?
What shit?
不能再搞什么 “袖手旁观 支付会费” 的玩意了
This “stay on the sidelines, pay your dues” shit.
我他妈的做不下去了
I can’t fuckin’ do it no more.
要么按我说的做 要么我就退出你们
Either I do my own thing, or I’m out.
那你走人啊 黑鬼
Well, then bounce, nigga!
还有一件事…
And one more thing…
我只是他妈的逗你玩呢
I’m just fuckin’ with you, dog.
来吧 兄弟
C’mon, man.
别他妈的这样逗我 老哥!
Don’t be fuckin’ with me like that, man!
你丫的! -兄弟 我听你的
Goddamn! – I got you, man.
我还以为你要赶我走呢 兄弟 我可要成大红人了!
You about to have me ousted, bro. I’m about to be hot!
那边的 怎么他妈的把音乐关了
You over here fuckin’ turnin’ shit off.
兄弟 来听听这个
I got a little somethin’ here for you, man.
图派克 继续躁起来
♪ Tupac, go ahead and rock this. ♪
现在我被人群簇拥
♪ Now I clown around. ♪
当我与地下摇滚开始厮混
♪ When I hang around with the Underground. ♪
女孩们紧锁眉头 说我堕落了
♪ Girls used to frown, say I’m down. ♪
当我再次来袭
♪ When I come around. ♪
他们忽视我 他们鄙视我 有本事你们杀了我
♪ Gas me and when they pass me. They used to diss me. ♪
骚扰我 但是现在她们问我 是否可以亲吻我
♪ Harass me, but now they ask me If they can kiss me. ♪
有一点名气 人们就会改变看法 想要让他们的生活有点活力
♪ Get some fame, people change Wanna live they life high. ♪
同一首歌♥ 不会出错 如果我找对拍档
♪ Same song, can’t go wrong If I play the nice guy. ♪
大声宣扬 他们就会改变
♪ Claimin’ fame, must have changed. ♪
现在我们变得更强
♪ Now that we became strong ♪
我仍旧保持自我 因为这还是那同一首歌♥
♪ I remain, still the same ‘Cause it’s the same song. ♪
环游世界 同一首歌♥ 保持原样
♪ All around the world, it’s the same song ♪
老哥怎么样了
So, what’s up, dog?
第二段准备好了吗?
You got the second verse for us or what?
你以为呢 兄弟
Shit, man.
当然了 准备好来听听看了吗
Hell, You ready for it or what?
来吧 老哥
Come on, man.
唱一段给我们听听
Let’s hear some.
来吧
Let’s get to it.
好好看 好好学 小矮子 -你才矮子呢
Watch and learn, midgets. – Your mom’s a midget.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Money B
Fuck you, Money B.
开始 Shock B
Kick that, Shock.
Brenda
♪ Brenda. ♪
怀了
♪ Got a. ♪
孩子
♪ Baby. ♪
我听说Brenda怀了孩子
♪ I hear Brenda’s got a baby. ♪
好吧 她可真没脑子
♪ But Brenda’s barely got a brain. ♪
真是太丢人了
♪ A damn shame. ♪
她连自己的名字都拼不出来
♪ The girl can hardly spell her name. ♪
这不是她的错 这归咎于她的家庭
♪ That’s not our problem That’s up to Brenda’s family. ♪
还是不对 -我已经做了两个小时了
It still ain’t right. – I’ve been on this two hours.
不管是两个小时还是十个小时
Two hours or 10 hours,
做不成就别走了
we gonna do this shit till we get it right.
你明白了吗
You understand that shit?
哟 老兄 冷静
Yo, Pac. Chill, man.
我们明天再回来做这个吧
We’ll just come back tomorrow and do this shit, dog.
老哥 不能拖到明天了
Tomorrow ain’t promised to no man, Shock.
现在 把我的声音大小翻一倍 让它听起来清楚一些
Now double my vocals up and make that shit sound big.
这是我的音乐! -对不齐啊
This is my music! – But it won’t line up.
不用对齐! 可以吧?
It ain’t supposed to line up! All right?
我要让听的人感觉到每一口气
I want you to feel every stutter, every breath.
我不要你美化这个玩意 保持原样就可以
I don’t want this shit polished. I want it raw.
开始吧!
Now stack that shit!
你去跟他说 Money B
Tell his ass, Money.
老哥 就按他说的做就好
Man, just give him what the fuck he wants.
我服了 -我听到了老哥
Goddamn! – I hear you, man.
提高他妈的钢琴和♥弦♥
Raise the fuckin’ piano chords.
她连自己的名字都拼不出来
♪ The girl can hardly spell her name. ♪
这不是她的错 这归咎于她的家庭
♪ That’s not our problem That’s up to Brenda’s family. ♪
好 让我来跟你说说这如何影响了整个…
♪ Well, let me show you how it affects our… ♪
我想要的就是这样
That’s what I’m fuckin’ talkin’ about.
现在你搞定了 明白了我的意思吧?
Now you got that shit. You hear that shit?
就是这样
Exactly.
所以当时
So at the time,
你知道那张专辑会让你成为明星吗?
did you know that album would make you a star?
我想的不是成为一个明星
My mindset wasn’t to become a star.
这是你人生中的一次转机 对吧?
But it was your big break, right?
那甚至不算重大转折
That wasn’t even my big break.
那其实纯属偶然
That happened by accident.
我当时在片场
I was on the set,
本来是我兄弟在试演那一部分
my boy was tryin’ to get the part,
而我一直在练台词
I’m fuckin’ around with the lines
结果最后交给我演了
and I ended up gettin’ the part.
老哥 你这是疯了
Crazy, man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你上次说这话的时候 我还有些神志不清
When you said that last time, I was kind of tripping, right?
但现在我反应过来了 你说的对
But now, you’re right.
我是疯了 但你知道吗
I am crazy. But you know what else?
我他妈的根本不在乎
I don’t give a fuck.
我他妈根本没把你放在眼里
I don’t give a fuck about you.
我根本没把斯蒂尔放在眼里
I don’t give a fuck about Steele.
而且我也没把拉希姆放在眼里
And I don’t give a fuck about Raheem, neither.
我全都不在乎
I don’t give a fuck about myself.
好了 停!
All right. Cut!
再来一次
Let’s go again.
从头再来一次
Right away again, from the top.
我不是废柴 也永远不会是废柴
I ain’t shit and I ain’t ever gonna be shit.
图派克 停下来
Pac, we cut.
从头再来一次? 没问题吧?
Again from the top. You cool?
我没事
I’m good.
好吧 我们再来一次
All right. Let’s do it again.
好吧
All right.
你说的对 我是疯了
You’re right. I am crazy.
但你知道吗
But you know what else?
我他妈的根本不在乎 我他妈根本没把你放在眼里
I don’t give a fuck. I don’t give a fuck about you.
我根本没把斯蒂尔放在眼里
I don’t give a fuck about Steele.
而且我根本没把拉希姆放在眼里
I don’t give a fuck about Raheem, neither.
我全都不在乎
I don’t give a fuck about myself.
我不是废柴 也永远不会是废柴
I ain’t shit, and I ain’t ever gonna be shit.
所以一旦我决定了
So as soon as I decide
你就…
that you ain’t gonna be shit…
啪!
POW!
图派克 演的太棒了 你很有前途
It’s amazing, Pac. You’re on your way.
记住 你个混♥蛋♥
Remember that, motherfucker,
因为我是唯—一个你需要担心的人 小子!
’cause I’m the only one y’all need to worry about, partner!
你是否认为你饰演的帮派老大这个角色
Do you think that later on the role of Bishop