就总有不好的事要发生
somethin’ bad happen.
我们永远是朋友
We’re gonna be friends forever.
你和我 只是分开而已
You and me. It’s all good.
我为你写了一些东西
I wrote something for you.
“你是我心中的欧米茄”
“You are the omega of my heart.
“你是我心中爱情的基础”
The foundation for my conception of love.
“每当我想到一个黑人女人的时候”
When I think of What a black woman should be.
“最先浮现在我脑海中的人是你”
It’s you that I first think of.
“你永远都不会完全理解”
You will never fully understand.
“我是有多么牵挂你”
How deeply my heart feels for you.
“我担心我们会分开 我会最终失去你”
I worry that we’ll grow apart And I’ll end up losing you.
“你不是通过性♥爱♥让我感到高♥潮♥”
You bring me to climax without sex.
“你的优雅让我感到兴奋”
And you do it all with regal grace.
“你是我的心中人”
You are my heart in human form.
“我永远不能替代的朋友”
A friend I could never replace…
写的还不错哦
That was a’ight.
你甚至还没有搬过去呢
You ain’t even moved to California yet
就已经对我恋恋不舍了
and you’re already going soft on me.
我很温柔吗? -非常温柔
I’m goin’ soft? – So soft.
你眼中都泛着泪花了
You got the tears in your eyes.
都要泪流满面了 我是很温柔啊
The tears flow, and I’m bein’ soft.
我会想你的
I am gonna miss you.
当我来到加州的时候
I was exposed to a lot of shit
我看到了不少毒品勾当
when I got to California,
我在巴尔的摩的时候都没这么乱
that I didn’t see when I was in Baltimore.
看什么看
What’s up, y’all?
我厌倦了这样的生活了! -把刀放下
I’m tired of this! – C’mon, put the knife down.
我厌倦了这样的生活了! -求求你放下刀!
I’m tired of this! – Please!
把刀放下!
Put the knife down!
我到那的第一天
I’ve seen people get killed in front of me
就看到有人在我面前死去
the first day I got out there.
我只是想了解你当时的想法
I’m just trying to understand your mindset,
因为你真是过的太不容易了
because it must have been so difficult.
你从纽约搬到了巴尔的摩
You got uprooted from New York to Baltimore.
现在又搬到了加利福尼亚 然后你们辍学了
Now you’re in California, and you quit school.
我知道我得自己赚钱了
I knew I had to make some money.
就是在这短时间 我开始了自己的说唱生涯
So that’s when I really started rappin’.
我认识了莱拉·斯坦伯格
I met Leila Steinberg,
我是通过她在家开设的
through this poetry and hip-hop workshop
诗歌♥和嘻哈工作室认识她的
that she was having at her house.
让我们欢迎这位来自纽约说唱歌♥手
Let’s welcome MC New York.
我是黑豹党的儿子
♪ I’m the son of a Panther, ♪
骨子里带着反叛
♪ spirit of a rebel. ♪
她把我介绍给这个名叫阿特朗的人
She’d linked me up with this guy named Atron
他是当时Digital Underground的经理人
who was managing Digital Underground at the time.
我给你搞到了一个试唱的机会
I got you an audition.
我的天
Get the fuck outta here.
你♥他♥妈♥说的是真的?
Are you fucking kiddin’ me right now?
太开心了!
Shit!
图派克 莱拉都要把你吹上天了
Tupac. Leila can’t stop raving about you.
希望她没看错人
I hope she’s right.
跟我来
Follow me.
所以你会押韵吧? -当然
So you got rhymes? – Hell,
所以 他们聚在一起开会…
And so, they set up a meeting…
就是他 -好吧
That’s him. – All right.
我要试唱一段给Shock G听
And I got to rap for Shock G.
你好 -你好
What’s up, man? – What’s up with you, man?
我是Shcok G 这位是Money B
Shock G. And of course, you know Money B.
大家好 我叫图派克·夏库尔
What’s up with y’all, man? Tupac Shakur.
那你来一段吧 我们听听看
So let’s hear your flow.
腾出点地方 因为我有点野
♪ Make some room ’cause I ‘m kinda wild. ♪
这就是我街头小子的生活方式
♪ That’s just my style Livin’ life as a ghetto child. ♪
不会退缩…
♪ No backin’ down… ♪
他们听我唱了一段
They was feelin’ my flow.
就把我签下了
And I got signed.
欢迎加入Digital Underground
Welcome to the Underground.
后来 我就参加演出了
And the next thing I know, I was on tour.
芝加哥! 你准备好了吗
Chicago! Are y’all ready?
Digital Underground正在演出
The Underground is in the house.
大家都停下手中的活儿吧
♪ Stop whatcha doin’ ‘Cause I’m about to ruin.
因为我就要颠覆你们习惯听的音乐的风格了
♪ The image and the style that ya used to ♪
我看起来很有趣 但是你看 我是在挣钱呢
♪ I look funny, but, yo, I’m makin’ money, see? ♪
所以 各位 我希望你们都准备好了
♪ So, yo, world, I hope you’re ready for me. ♪
观众们快聚拢来吧 我只是一个刚来到这的萌新
♪ So gather round, I’m the new fool in town. ♪
我的声音是从地下传来
♪ And my sound’s laid down By the Underground ♪
既然我喝光了你架子上摆放的所有轩尼诗
♪ I drink up all the Hennessy Ya got on ya shelf. ♪
那现在就让我自我介绍一下吧
♪ Just let me introduce myself. ♪
我叫做Humpty 是以”Umpty”结尾的
♪ My name is Humpty Pronounced with a “umpty”. ♪
女士们 我可喜欢这个funk节奏了
♪ Yo ladies, how I like to funk thee. ♪
所有排名前十的说唱歌♥手们
♪ And all the rappers in the top 10. ♪
请允许我用我的音乐震撼你
♪ Please allow me to bump thee ♪
我站直我的腰板 你们看 我就像是一个矮胖的人
♪ I’m standin’ tall, y’all And just like Humpty Dumpty. ♪
当音乐向我注入能量后 你们都得向我屈服
♪ You’re gonna fall When the stereos pump me ♪
我喜欢写韵词 我相当喜欢偏funk一点的节奏
♪ I like to rhyme, I like my beats funky ♪
我总是充满活力 我也喜欢吃块状燕麦片
♪ I’m spunky, I like my oatmeal lumpy ♪
我受够了那些直白的匪帮说唱
♪ I’m sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack. ♪
但是有时候我也会变得很滑稽
♪ And sometimes I get ridiculous ♪
我会吃光你的饼干和甘草糖
♪ I’ll eat up all your crackers and your licorice. ♪
嘿你好 胖女孩 过来吧 你是不是很怕痒?
♪ Hey, yo, fat girl, come here. Are ya ticklish? ♪
是的你没听错 我说你是胖女孩 你看看我 我很瘦的
♪ I called ya fat Look at me, I’m skinny. ♪
但这从没有成为我事业红火的绊脚石
♪ But that ain’t stopped me from gettin’ busy ♪
我是个怪胎 我喜欢胖一点的女孩
♪ I’m a freak, I like the girls with the boom ♪
我曾经也有过在汉堡王厕所干炮的经历
♪ I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom ♪
我很疯狂 你们会对我感到吃惊
♪ I’m crazy Allow me to amaze thee. ♪
他们都说我很丑 但我根本不把这当回事
♪ They say I’m ugly but it just don’t faze me ♪
我还不是依然在和女孩们亲热
♪ I’m still gettin’ in the girls’ pants. ♪
而且我还有我自己的舞蹈风格
♪ And I even got my own dance. ♪
这首歌♥是你跳Humpty舞的机会
♪ The Humpty Dance is your chance. ♪
跳舞跳起来吧
♪ To do the hump. ♪
跳舞跳起来吧 看着我跳起来吧
♪ Do me baby, do the Humpty Hump. ♪
跳起来吧
♪ Do the Humpty Hump. ♪
跳起来吧
♪ Do the Humpty Hump. ♪
我们一起跳起来吧
♪ Watch you do the Humpty Hump. ♪
哟 芝加哥 我们爱你们
Yo, Chicago, we love y’all.
Digital Underground正在演出
Digital Underground is in the house!
谢谢!
Thank you!
图派克! 图派克! 图派克! 图派克! 图派克!
Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! Tupac!
那么这时你妈妈在哪里?
So where was your mother at this time?
她也搬到了加州
She had joined us in California. All right.
你们过的怎么样? -还是老样子 老哥
How was that? – It was what it was, man.
愿意细说吗? -当然
Care to elaborate? – Not really.
你好啊 老哥 近来如何
What’s up, man? Hey. What up, man?
天哪! 你回来了! -你想念我吗?
My God! You’re back! – Did you miss me?
不 -你怎么可能不想我
No. – You did?
那么你的演出怎么样了?
No. So, how was the tour?
我们的演出很疯狂 很成功
It was crazy. It was good, but it was crazy.
这些给你 应该知道有多成功了吧?
This is how good it was. There you go.
我懂了
I see.
你有什么事没告诉我? -没有啊
What? – Nothin’.
妈的 你还想要更多?
Shit, you need more than that?
图派克! 别做蠢事!
Pac! Don’t do anything stupid!
我卖♥♥这个给你 因为我们是熟人 Afeni
I only do this shit ’cause you’re my girl, Afeni.
我不卖♥♥这个给别人的
I don’t do this shit for everybody.
你♥他♥妈♥的干啥呢?
What the fuck?
嘿! -嘿!
Hey! – Hey!
哟! -哟!
“Yo! ” Yo!
这是我的妈妈! -图派克 别乱来!
The lady’s my mama! – Pac, no!
这是我的妈妈!
This my mom!
你在做什么小子? -这是我的妈妈!
What you doin’, boy? – Lt’s my mama, man!
你以为你在做什么? -你在干什么?
What you think you doin’? – What are you doin’?