离我的孩子远点!
Get away from my kids!
别用你的猪手碰我的孩子!
Get your pig hands off my fuckin’ kids!
把她按倒! -他妈的趴在地上!
Get her down! – On the fucking ground!
别动
Stay down.
我要看搜查令!
I demand to see a warrant!
第四修正案规定
The Fourth Amendment provides
人们在家里受到法律保护
that the people be secure in their houses
禁止违法搜查!
against an unreasonable search!
Afeni 你的丈夫在哪里?
Where’s your boy, Afeni?
你不知道? 那让我提醒你一下他干的好事
You don’t know? Let me remind you.
那个抢银行的混♥蛋♥去哪了?
The bank robbing motherfucker?
你希望你的孩子以后也成了抢银行的?
You like seeing them like that?
操你丫的! -今晚不行 亲爱的
Fuck you! – Not tonight, sweetheart.
今晚是圣诞节
It’s Christmas.
趴在地上!
Get off!
臭婊♥子♥ 让她别动!
Keep her the fuck down. Fucking bitch!
那些男人会来巴尔的摩找我们吗?
Will those men come get us in Baltimore?
除非我协助他们 否则他们就会来纠缠的
Not if I can help it.
我好冷
I’m cold.
过来
Come here.
爸爸真的是一个银行强盗?
He really a bank robber?
我跟你说过的 我不清楚
You know, I don’t know.
这不重要
And it doesn’t matter,
那帮人只是想找借口杀了他罢了
they’re just tryin’ to neutralize him.
怎么会这样?
How come?
因为他是个威胁
Because he is a threat
他威胁到社会稳定
to the structure of the society.
你们的继父是个革命者
Your stepdaddy is a revolutionary.
我要成为一个革命者
I’m gonna be a revolutionary.
我不能呼吸了! 我不能呼吸了!
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么看 继续往前走!
Keep fuckin’ walkin’, boy!
哪一种选择更高尚?
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind,
是默默忍♥受命运暴虐的毒箭
to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…
还是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles…
通过斗争把它们扫个干净
And by opposing end them?
死了 睡着了 什么都完了
To die, to sleep, No more.
在《哈姆雷特》的表演中 你表现最出色
Meet the lead in your production of Hamlet.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我来看看谁是下一个
Who’s my next victim?
假莎士比亚
Fakespeare.
宝贝 我演技可和德尼罗有得一拼呢
De Niro, baby.
别吹牛啦 越吹屁♥股♥越大
Stop before your big ol’ ass head gets even bigger.
那也不会比你的屁♥股♥翘
Can’t get no bigger than yours.
瞧你这话说的
Look who’s talkin’.
去你丫的! -去你丫的!
You a scrub. – You a scrub!
你真逗
You got jokes.
那就是你遇到贾达·萍克特的地方?
And that’s where you met Jada Pinkett?
她是与我有更深层次
She was somebody that I connected with
联♥系♥的人
on a deeper level
你懂的 不仅仅是一些浪漫的事情那么简单
than, you know, just some romance type of thing.
她真的是我最好的朋友
She was really my true best friend.
你好 塞奇
What up, Setch?
你终于带吃的回来了 感谢上帝 我饿了
You got something. Thank God. I was hungry.
当然我会给你买♥♥一些吃的
‘Course I got you some food.
妈妈在哪里?
Where’s Mom?
在房♥间里呢
In the back.
妈!
Ma!
你都睡了一天了?
You been asleep all day?
你们的生活中还是没有父亲的关爱?
Still no men in your life?
对 我继父进监狱了
No. Mutulu was locked up.
你的生父呢?
What about your biological father?
我一生中只和他接触过三四次
I’ve only had contact with him three, four times in my life.
那Legs怎么样?
What about Legs?
一起吃个饭吧
‘Sup, Pac?
你好啊老哥 -嗨老兄
Whassup, man? – Hey, man.
还给你带了些杂货
Got y’all some groceries.
多谢老哥
Appreciate it, man.
你的妈妈说你们这边
Your momma said y’all needed
需要几样东西
a few things around here.
我就带过来了
You know how I do it.
Legs! -嘿 小宝贝
Legs! – Hey, little baby girl.
还在那边写作业呢?
Over there learning your school work?

Yes.
好吧 我是不识字 不然我会帮你的
All right. I can’t read or I would help you.
怎么样老哥? 近来可好?
What’s up, man? How you doin’?
老样子
Maintaining.
你妈妈在哪里?
Where your mom at?
我跟她说我会过来的
I told her I was coming over here.
她在那个房♥间里
She in that room.
出来 我有几句话跟你谈谈
Come outside, let me talk to you right quick?
给你了
There you go.
没有什么能与钱相媲美
Don’t nothin’ compete with that paper,
你懂我的意思吗?
you know what I’m sayin’?
没什么 不要告诉你妈妈 就当做我什么都没给你
Nothin’. Don’t tell your mama I gave it to you, neither.
不然她会让你拿钱去买♥♥百科全书
You know she gonna make you buy, like, an encyclopedia
或者类似的破玩意儿
or some shit like that.
她是一个聪明的女人
She a smart woman.
她告诉我说 你们也在经历一些事情
She told me y’all been going through some things, too.
听我一句 不管怎么说 她还是你的妈妈 明白了吗?
Look. She’s still your mama, you understand me?
这一点无可否认
No matter what.
有时候 人们需要战胜自己
Sometimes people need to step outside of who they are
才能实现他们想要做到的事
to realize what they can really be.
明白了吗?
You feel me?
明白了
I feel you.
需要什么就跟我说 我罩着你呢
You need anything, you ask me about it. I got you.
多谢老哥
I appreciate it, man.
这哥们…嗨 老兄
This nigga. Hey, man.
你敢在我的地盘闲逛?
You take a vacation on my block?
你还没还我钱 对吧?
You ain’t got my goddamn money, though, do you?
你这是欠揍吗?
Is that what you want, homeboy?
你这是欠揍吗 黑鬼?
That what you want, nigga?
我让你跑 我让你跑!
I let you slide, I got to let everybody slide!
饶了我吧 Legs! 我什么都没做啊!
Come on, Legs! I’ve done nothin’!
当你妈妈说
What was going through your head
“你和你妹妹卷铺盖走人吧”
when your mom says.
的时候你在想什么
“You, your sister, everybody pack up.”
我们又搬家?
We moving again?
不 只让我们俩走 妈妈赶我们走
No, just us. Mama’s sending us away.
我不是赶你们走
I’m not sending you away.
你们到我一个搞黑人运动的朋友家住
You’re going to stay with a friend of mine from the movement.
我不能离开这!
I cannot leave! All right?
现在我终于时来运转了!
Things are finally going good for me here!
你必须得走
You’re goin’. I need to…
我要在这里办一些事 听我说
figure some stuff out here. Listen.
我需要你…别闹 我的宝贝
I need you… Come on, baby boy.
我要你成为一个顶天立地的人
I need you to be the man of the house.
我一直是一个顶天立地的人
I’ve been the man in the house.
你以为我不知道会发生什么事?
You think I don’t know what’s going on?
你想表达什么?
What the hell that supposed to mean?
你应该知道我的意思
You know what it means.
你有话要说?
You got something to say?
好啊 你说啊 说啊
Okay. Go on, go on. Say it.
说话啊!
Speak!
我把你养这么大 你连话都不敢说了?
I didn’t raise you to be silent!
那我走
I’m out.
兄弟 怎么回事? 发生什么事了?
Man, what’s wrong? What’s going on?
我他妈的要搬到加州
I gotta fuckin’ move to California.
你说真的?
Are you serious right now?
你没逗我吧?
Are you playing with me?
每次我运气不错的时候
Every time shit start goin’ good,