That’s what I’m supposed to do?
我就应该像那些
I’m supposed to be one of these
逆来顺受的软蛋一样等着挨揍吗?
“turn the other cheek” motherfuckers?
如果有人来找我的麻烦 那我也会去找他的麻烦
If a nigga comin’ at me, he gon’ get dealt with.
所以没人劝得动你?
So can nobody tell you nothin’?
在这点上不行
Not about this.
好的
Okay.
他妈的!
Fuck!
贾达!
Jada!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢啦
Thanks, man.
我真的没想到
I didn’t think this was gonna happen.
嗯 -我是认真的
Right. – I’m serious.
我给你打了50次电♥话♥你都没接
I called you 50 times.
没有50次 -绝对是50次
It wasn’t 50 times. – It was.
49次 行了吧
Forty-nine.
而且我邀请你参加了我在蓝调之都的演出
And I invited you to my show at the House of Blues,
你也没有回应
and still nothing.
我当时还在考虑
I had to think about it.
我几乎放弃了
I almost gave up, though.
很高兴你还没有放弃
I’m glad you didn’t.
我也是
Me too.
赢了!
Game!
别哭 千万别哭
Don’t cry. Don’t cry.
弗兰克 管好你的小弟 我不是跟你说了吗
Frank, get your boy. What’d I tell you?
这听起来不错
It sounds good.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些都不是偶然的 对吧?
None of this is by accident, right?
有人越陷越深啊
Someone’s getting deep.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我的意思是 无论我们在这里应该做什么
I mean, whatever we’re supposed to be doin’ here,
我们都会去做 对吧?
we gotta do it, right?
当然了
You will.
你已经过了我父亲那关 那可不是什么容易事
You won over my dad and that’s not easy.
但是你不会只去做那些简单的事
But you don’t do what’s easy.
你做正确的事
You do what’s right.
感觉就像 我可以和你一起白头偕老一样
Feel like I can conquer the world with you, girl.
那怎么才能实现呢?
So what brought all this on?
我会先做完我自己的事情
I’m fixin’ to do my own thing.
等我完成与Death Row的合同的时候
That completes my contract with Death Row.
就该是我享受生活的时候了
It’s time to be my own man.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
要是你跟Suge说你要走了
What’s Suge gonna say
他会怎么说?
when you tell him you’re leaving?
不用担心 好吗?
Don’t worry about that, all right?
这链子不错哦 不错
That’s cool and all, that’s cool and all,
小心点
just make sure, next time,
下次别让他们把你的新链子也抢走了
they don’t take your new chain, nigga.
什么?
‘Nigga, What?
那件事可不好笑 那可不好笑
That shit ain’t funny. That shit ain’t funny at all.
大家好啊 -来了 图派克
What up? – What up, Pac?
在笑什么呢 Suge
What’s goin’ on? What up, Suge?
你好 图派克 -哟 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
What up, Pac? – Yo, can I get a second?
咱们先撤吧 -好吧 我们走
Let’s let them have a minute. – All right, let’s move.

All right, blood.
一切都还好吧?
Everything cool?
一切都很好 兄弟
Everything cool, man.
我刚刚完成了Makaveli
I just finished Makaveli,
《万视瞩目》是一张双专辑
All Eyez on Me was a double album.
这样算的话 我已经完成了我的三张专辑
So that completes my three albums.
大兄弟
Look, big homie,
我感谢你为我做的一切 兄弟 真的很感谢
I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, man. You feel me?
你给了我一个全新的生活 我会永远支持你的
You gave a nigga a new life, so I’m always down with you.
但是我想开设自己的公♥司♥
But I wanna start my own company.
做音乐 电影 电视节目 诸如此类的
Doing music, film, TV shows, all that.
我甚至想当个导演
Nigga might even start directing.
你的想法很酷
That’s cool and all.
就承诺方面而言 你遵守了你的承诺
Far as the commitment side, you’re good.
到这里认真工作了
You came in on fire and put in work.
我很感激你的努力
I appreciate that. I respect that.
但我想给你看些东西
But let me show you somethin’.
就投资方面而言 我们还没有收回全部成本
As far as the money side, we ain’t recouped all that.
那这应该怎么办呢?
What we gonna do about that?
除了做唱片 还有很多其他需要开销的地方
There’s more to this business than just recording records.
图派克!
Pas!
妈妈!
Mama!
你怎么样 儿子?
How you doing, son?
你好吗? 你看起来很好
How you doing? You lookin’ good.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈 这是Kidada
Mama, this is Kidada.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
谢谢 很高兴见到你 夏库尔女士
Thank you. It is an honor to meet you, Ms. Shakur.
叫我Afeni就好
Please, call me Afeni.
你想要一些素食炒菜吗?
Would you like some veggie stir-fry?
我儿子开始吃素食了?
My son’s eating vegetables?
是的 我在试图纠正他
Yes. I’m getting him off
原来不健康的饮食习惯
of the hot wings-and-Hennessy diet.
没想到吧?
You see me coming up in the world?
感谢上帝 多亏了你!
Thank God for you!
你真是一个好妻子
You’re a miracle worker.
我给你拿些喝的吧
You know, let me get some waters.
你想喝什么?
You want something?
水就行了 -好的
Water is great. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
不用在我妈妈面前这么亲昵吧?
Just gonna lay the licious on me in front of Mama?
你知道的 她妈妈是白人
You know she got a white mama.
这比我们原先住过的公♥寓♥
This is bigger than all of our apartments
都要大啊
back in the day.
我的天
Good God!
还有供暖呢 这里
And I got heat. Here.
不用穿着夹克睡觉了
Don’t gotta sleep in my jacket no more.
感谢老天
Lord.
真的挺不容易的 儿子
You’ve come a long way, son. Wow.
我们都很不容易 妈妈
We all have, Mama.
塞奇和孩子们怎么样?
How are Setch and the kids?
他们过得很好
They doing good.
孩子们已经长大了
The kids ain’t so little no more.
但…
But…
你妹妹是个好妈妈
Your sister’s a good mom.
都是跟你学的
She takes after somebody I know.
美丽 聪明
Beautiful, smart,
让我的儿子健康饮食
and got my son eating healthy.

Right.
我知道你的朋友也很看好她
And I know your friends love her, too.
她挺特别的
She is somethin’ special.
哟 图派克
Yo, Pac.
我想了想你昨天晚上跟我说的话
I thought about what you said last night.
兄弟 我真的认真考虑过了
Man, I thought real hard.
我来跟你好好谈谈
Let me chop it up with you for a second.
我考虑了一下
I’ve been thinkin’.
我想给你看一些东西
I got somethin’ for you I want you to see.
这是你的
It’s yours.
Death Row东海岸分部?
Death Row East?
反正我们可以扩张 干嘛要自己白手起家?
Why start some new shit when we can expand?
我们将保证分销《Euphanasia》
Euphanasia will have guaranteed distribution
给你提供一个更大的平台
and a bigger platform.
我负责这里的Death Row 你负责东海岸的
I run Death Row here and you get the East Coast.
我们现在是合作伙伴了
We partners now.
你已经知道这个行当是怎样的了
You already know how this business is.
在你制♥作♥电影或者唱片的时候