但请给我Dr. Dre的伴奏
♪ But give me that bomb beat from Dre. ♪
让我对着这洛杉矶的街头来唱
♪ Let me serenade the streets of LA. ♪
从奥克兰到萨克顿 再到旧金山湾区
♪ From Oakland to Sac-town The Bay Area and back down. ♪
在加州 他们都放下了枪
♪ Cali is where they put their mack down. ♪
感受爱吧!
♪ Give me love! ♪
图派克 唱的挺好啊
Pac, that shit was dope.
这可是我出狱后的第一首歌♥
Fresh out of jail.
我能他妈的创造历史
History in the motherfuckin’ making.
我会发布三张专辑
I’m gonna knock these three albums out.
就三张吗? -当然
Just like that? – Hell,
我也不愿意老待在一个地方
Can’t keep a nigga like me in one spot.
我懂你的意思
Shit, I feel you, Pac.
我喊了你好几次来这里见我
I been tellin’ you to come out here to see me
这样我们才可以面对面交流
so we can get you straight.
还好吗 图派克 -我很好
You good, Pac? – I’m good.
嘿 我要去做一下混音
Hey, I’m gonna mix this record.
我要打一下节拍
I’m gonna head down to beat.
我们只需要进去 很快就能把它做好
We just gonna go in chop it up in just a minute.
还好吗?
You good?
过来!
Come here!
草!
Shit!
草! -他妈的!
Shit! – Fuck! Christ!
揍他!
Kick that!
把那家伙弄出去
Get his nigga ass out the hall.
草他妈的
Fuck that nigga up!
靠了 Suge
Damn, Suge!
那家伙没付钱
Little motherfucker ain’t paying.
他做了什么啊我靠?
What the fuck did he do?
他就是个混♥蛋♥ -我的天呐
He’s a motherfucker. – God damn.
需要什么吗?
Are you cool? You need anything?
不用 我挺好 兄弟 -好的
Shit. I’m good, nigga. – A’ight.
先得把这首搞定
About to go shut this shit down.
你把外面那个人搞定
Just killed that shit.
好吧 我去了
All right. I’m out.
我靠 兄弟
Shit, nigga.
他妈的
God damn!
这是你做的吗? -是啊
Daz, is this you? – Hell, nigga.
这玩意做得太好听了 兄弟
That shit knockin’ like a motherfucker, boy.
你已经知道这是个匪帮派对了
You already know this that gangsta party, cuz.
哥们 不对
Hey, nigga, nah,
门口那里才是匪帮派对
the gangsta party was in the hallway.
那个黑人真的玩完了
That nigga gettin’ fucked up. For real.
我看到你戴的大金链了
I see you got your chain.
欢迎加入 图派克
Welcome to the family, Pac.
我已经准备好开始工作了
This nigga is just ready to get to work now.
只不过是一个匪帮派对
♪ Ain’t nuthin’ but a gangsta party. ♪
只不过是一个匪帮派对
♪ Ain’t nuthin’ but a gangsta party. ♪
只不过是一个匪帮派对
♪ Ain’t nuthin’ but a gangsta party. ♪
完美的计划 我用行动完成我的理想
♪ Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture. ♪
精准地轰炸这帮娘炮
♪ Bomb the hoochies with precision. ♪
我的理想是变得更加富有
♪ My intention’s to get richer. ♪
和我的铁瓷Snoop Dogg一起 赚他妈的更多钱
♪ With the S-N double-O-P Dogg my fuckin’ homey. ♪
对付那帮条子的时候你够狠吗?
♪ Youse a cold-ass nigga on them hogs. ♪
必须的 我枪不离手 因为这些猪老是跟在我后边
♪ Sho nuff. I keep my hand on my gun Cuz they got me on the run. ♪
现在我回到法庭上 等着最终的判决
♪ Now I’m back in the courtroom Waitin’ on the outcome. ♪
脑子里唯一的念头就是 “放了图派克”
♪ Free Tupac, is all that’s on a nigga’s mind. ♪
但是与此同时
♪ But at the same time. ♪
他们好像也想对我下手
♪ It seem they tryin’ to take mine. ♪
所以我要聪明点 得随时心存戒备
♪ So I’ma get smart And get defensive and shit. ♪
为匪帮文化正名
♪ And put together a million march. ♪
我得弄个百万人♥大♥游♥行♥
♪ For some gangsta shit. ♪
现在他们把我们陷害了
♪ So now they got us laced. ♪
两个百万富翁…
♪ Two multimillionaire… ♪
那可真是个经典之作
That’s straight classic right there.
牛逼 两个美国最想逮捕的人 兄弟
Shit. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted, cuz.
嘿 达兹
Hey, yo, Daz.
放慢点吧
Hey, slow it down for me real quick.
就是这样
That’s it, right there.
哟 Dre在哪里? -不知道
Yo, where Dre at? – Shit.
你得问他
You gotta ask him.
你知道最后怎么样了
You know how that shit go.
就这么个情况
It is what it is.
他很在意自己的生意
That nigga about his business.
各位
All right, hold up.
我有几句话想说的
Can I get everybody’s attention?
像我一直说的
Like I’m always tellin’ y’all,
Death Row不仅仅是一家唱片公♥司♥
Death Row is more than a label.
它也是一个家庭
It’s a family.
今晚
And tonight,
我们的一个成员回来了 从监狱里无罪释放
we got one of our members back, fresh off acquittal.
无罪 无罪 无罪
Not guilty. Not guilty. Not guilty.
现在我们有了一个新的家庭成员
And we have a new family member,
敬图派克
Tupac.
我们现在做的事情 之前没人做过
Nobody’s ever did what we doin’.
从来没有一家唱片公♥司♥
No other label has put out this many
有过这么好的销量
platinum albums at the same time.
等到图派克的新专辑发♥售♥时
And when Pads album drops,
它将成为史上第一张说唱双碟专辑
the first ever double rap album…
不错
Hell, yeah.
说不定能卖♥♥的更多呢
ain’t no tellin’ where we going.
我们今天坐在一起 相互信任
We got here today, by trusting one another.
组成一个大家庭
By being a family.
忠于朋友
By being loyal.
就像这位一样
Like my man here.
罗尼 你饿了吗
Ronnie, you hungry?
不 我很好 Suge -来来来 多吃点
No, I’m good, Suge. – No, have some more.
我很好我吃饱了 -吃点牛排怎么样?
I’m good, I’m full. – How about a steak?
我真的吃饱了
I’m full, I’m full. I’m good.
现在你说吃饱了?
Now you full?
我想你应该从我手上偷拿了不少吧?
I guess you’re done taking from my plate?
你已经偷了好几个月了 怎么现在不偷了?
You’ve been stealing from me for months. Why stop now?
磁带费用…
Tape costs.
录音使用费…
Studio time.
还有那些艺人
Musicians.
这个混♥蛋♥在一个艺人身上
This motherfucker spent 250 grand
花了二十五万 那艺人甚至还不是我们自己人
on an artist that ain’t even mine!
你以为我发现不了?
You think I wouldn’t find out?
你以为我是傻子?
You think I’m a bitch?
你以为你神不知鬼不觉?
That I was just gonna let that slide?
你倒是回答我啊
Answer a man when he’s talking to you!
那不是我♥干♥的
That’s not me.
罗尼 你看样子数学学得不行啊
You must have a problem with mathematics, Ronnie,
账对不上
’cause this shit don’t add up.
你不是喜欢好吃好喝吗?
But, hey, you like to eat good, right?
把这玩意儿吃了 你个混♥蛋♥ 让你吃
Then eat this shit, motherfucker. There you go.
喜欢吃? 快把它吃了
Eat good. Eat that shit!
味道怎么样? -我错了!
How does it taste? – I’m sorry!
你喜欢吃这个? 你喜欢吃这个?
You like that shit? You like that shit?
Suge…
Suge…
我没听清 什么? -对不起
I’m sorry. What? – I’m sorry.
你是说你口渴吗 -我说我错了!
You say you’re thirsty? – No, I’m sorry!
他是不是看起来很渴?
Don’t he look thirsty?
我觉得他看起来很渴 -Suge 算了吧
I think this nigga’s thirsty. – Suge.
给这个混♥蛋♥喝一些香槟好了
Give this motherfucker some champagne.
喝啊你
Drink that shit.
喜欢香槟吗?
You like that champagne?
喜欢喝好的是吧?
That good-life shit?
现在怎么样?
How’s it taste now?
给这个黑鬼拿点虾
Give this nigga some shrimp.
贪财的混♥蛋♥ -吃狗屎吧
Greedy motherfucker. – Eat that shit.