Thank you.
听我说
Come here.
当我在监狱里怀上你的时候
When I was in jail, pregnant with you,
他们像对待畜生一样对待我
they treated me like less than a human.
没有真正的食物吃 补充不到适当的营养
No real food to eat, no proper nourishment,
而且也没有医疗措施 这个地方…
no medical treatment, this place…
这个地方
This motherfucking place
意在摧毁你的意志
is designed to destroy you.
你的肉体在监狱里 但你的头脑还是自♥由♥的
Your body is in prison, not your mind.
“最重要的是”
“And above all else,
“必须对自己忠实”
“to thine own self be true,
“正像有了白昼才有黑夜一样”
“And as sure as the night follow the day,
“对自己忠实”
“Thou canst then not be false to…
“才不会对他人虚伪” -“才不会对他人虚伪”
“Any man.” – “…any man.”
这是莎士比亚说的
That Shakespeare…
我永远可以依靠你 妈妈
I can always count on you, Mama.
感谢你 我的妈妈!
♪ You are appreciated. ♪
在我小的时候
♪ When I was young. ♪
我和妈妈经常都会有争吵 17岁的时候
♪ Me and my mama had beef 17 years old. ♪
被我妈赶出家门了
♪ Kicked out on the streets. ♪
回想起那时候
♪ Though back at the time ♪
我从未想过能够再见到我妈妈
♪ I never thought I’d see her face. ♪
但是 在这世上没有一个女人
♪ Ain’t a woman alive. ♪
能够取代我妈妈
♪ That could take my mama’s place. ♪
那时的我被迫辍学
♪ Suspended from school. ♪
害怕回家 我就是一个笨蛋
♪ And scared to go home, I was a fool. ♪
跟一帮大男孩玩在一起 从不守规矩
♪ With the big boys breaking all the rules ♪
有时候我会和妹妹一起流泪
♪ I shed tears with my baby sister. ♪
这么多年以来
♪ Over the years. ♪
我们都比其他小孩更可怜
♪ We was poorer than the other little kids. ♪
虽然我和我妹妹不是同一个爸爸生的
♪ And even though we had different daddies. ♪
但生活同样悲剧
♪ The same drama. ♪
当不如意的事情发生 我们就会责怪妈妈
♪ When things went wrong we’d blame Mama ♪
我回忆起当时闯下的祸
♪ I reminisce on the stress I caused. ♪
简直像地狱一样
♪ It was hell. ♪
我从牢房♥里头隔着铁门抱着我妈妈
♪ Huggin’ on my mama from a jail cell. ♪
而且谁会从这些基本的想到呢
♪ And who’d think in elementary. ♪
嘿 我好像看到了监狱 于是又一天
♪ Hey, I’d see the penitentiary one day ♪
我逃避着警♥察♥的追捕 但你想得没错
♪ And running from the police, that’s right. ♪
妈妈捉住了我 一拳打到我后背上
♪ Mama catch me Put a whoopin’ to my backside. ♪
妈妈虽然是一个瘾君子
♪ And even as a crack fiend, Mama. ♪
但她永远是我的黑皇后
♪ You always was a black queen, Mama. ♪
我终于明白 对于一个女人来说
♪ I finally understand for a woman. ♪
把小孩养大成人实属不易
♪ It ain’t easy trying to raise a man. ♪
你经常无私奉献 承担义务
♪ You always was committed. ♪
对于一个接受救济的单亲妈妈
♪ A poor single mother on welfare. ♪
你到底是怎么做到的
♪ Tell me how you did it. ♪
我知道我永远无法回报您
♪ There’s no way I can pay you back. ♪
但是我是想让你明白
♪ But the plan is to show you That I understand ♪
我非常感激您!
♪ You are appreciated ♪
213-555-0137
213-555-0137.
三百万美元
Three million dollars.
一张专辑一百万 预付
One per album. Up front.
再给你妈妈一套房♥子
And a house for your mom.
这样行吗?
That’s it?
当然
Yeah.
钱都不算什么
Money ain’t a thing.
你需要的是指导
What you need is guidance.
我已经有一个经理人了
I already got a manager, man.
虽然你现在身边有兄弟
I’m not sayin’ you can’t have friends,
但我才是那个全天候跟你在一块的人
but I’m the one that’s gonna be there with you 24/7, 365.
所以指导你的人应该是我
So it should be me.
Death Row不仅仅是一家唱片公♥司♥那么简单
Death Row ain’t a label.
这是一种生活方式
It’s a way of life.
你的经理人在哪?
Where’s Atron at right now?
现在在你身边吗?
Are they here?
还是说在哪里乞求白人给你付钱?
Or are they out there beggin’ the white man for your money?
你的钱
Your money.
道理很简单
It’s real simple.
有些人虽然是男性
A lot of people are born males,
但他们算不上男人
but they’re not men.
我是一个男人
I’m a man.
没有人敢惹我
Nobody fucks with me.
没有人敢动我的钱
Nobody fucks with my money
没有人敢动我的家人
and nobody fucks with my family.
要是他们敢乱来的话…
And if they do…
我知道你也听过一些传言
I know you heard the rumors.
但是我希望你明白
But I want you to understand one thing.
结果说明一切
Results.
好吧
All right.
那我们什么时候开始? -签了合同就开始
So when can we do this? – When can you sign?
你倒是把笔给我啊
Nigga, show me the pen.
这就是笔
This is my pen right here.
那就这么定了 哥们
We got a deal, baby.
嘿! -什么事?
Hey! – Whassup with it?
所以 我们已经基本完成了
So, while we’re finishing the setup,
我可以告诉你
I may as well tell you
我已经写好了封面故事
I’ve got the cover story pretty much written.
再剪辑一下视频就行了
Footage cut together.
你还有什么需要补充的吗?
So you got one last bombshell you wanna drop?
有的 -好的
Hell motherfuckin’ – All right.
这个相机正在录制吧
Is this motherfuckin’ camera rolling?
开着的吧?
This shit on?
让每个人都知道
Let everybody out there know,
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
all you motherfuckers
以为我再也翻不了身了
that thought you was gonna bury me,
你们以为能让我闭嘴
thought you was gonna silence me,
我他妈的告诉你们 我回来了!
let you motherfuckers know, I’m back!
(Death Row唱片公♥司♥)
欢迎来到Death Row
Welcome to Death Row.
欢迎来到Death Row
Welcome to Death Row.
希望这些钱够你好好玩一番了
Hope this is enough to start your day off.
简直难以置信! -是啊
Don’t believe it, I’m here! – Believe that.
Suge让我带来了他的问候
On that note, Suge sends his regards.
还有这个?
That’s right?
看起来不错 你戴着挺不错的
It looks good on you, it looks good on you.
把箱子带上 -当然!
Take this with you. – Certainly!
下面去干嘛? -去玩啊
What we doin’? – We out!
靠了
Shit.
妈的! 这不是Dr. Dre吗!
Shit! Doctor motherfucker Dre!
你好啊 图派克
What up, Pac?
你好啊 兄弟
Whassup, nigga?
准备好了就开始 图派克
Whenever you’re ready, Pac.
在副歌♥之后开唱
Right after the hook.
刚被保释出狱 加州梦
♪ Out on bail, fresh out of jail California dreaming. ♪
只要我一出场 我就听到妹子们尖叫
♪ Soon as I step on the scene I’m hearing hoochies screaming. ♪
为了金钱与酒精狂欢
♪ Fiending for money and alcohol. ♪
这就是西海岸的生活
♪ The life of a Westside player. ♪
就是弱肉强食 这是我们的狂欢
♪ Where cowards die and the strong ball. ♪
只有在加州 我们选择暴♥乱♥而非集♥会♥
♪ Only in Cali where we riot Not rally to live and die. ♪
在洛杉矶 我们只穿匡威而非Bally
♪ In LA we wearing Chucks not Ballys. ♪
是的没错
♪ That’s right. ♪
穿着Locs和卡其装
♪ Dressed in Loos and Khaki suits. ♪
飙车才是我们的风格
♪ And ride is what we do. ♪
炫耀但不会太招摇 我们也可以平易近人
♪ Flossing, but have caution We collide with other crews. ♪
全世界都在放我们的歌♥曲 我们举世闻名
♪ Famous because we program Worldwide. ♪
从南部的长滩到北部的圣何塞玫瑰园 所有人都认识我们
♪ Let them recognize From Long Beach to Rosecrans. ♪
震动 摇摆 跟着节奏 这是西海岸
♪ Bumping and grinding like a slow jam, it’s Westside. ♪
所以你知道我们不会向任何人
♪ So you know the row won’t bow down. ♪
低头
♪ To no man. ♪
说出你所想表达的
♪ Say what you say. ♪