How could you leave me with them!
我是来这里见你的!
I came here to see you!
嘿! 嘿! 你说什么呢?
Hey! Hey! What the fuck you talkin’ about?
我向上帝发誓 我跟你没完!
I swear to God this ain’t the last you’ll hear from me!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
嘿 他妈的是怎么回事?
Hey man, what the fuck going on?
一切都好
It’s all good.
嘿 这看起来不太好
Nigga, it ain’t all good.
她刚刚跑过来
She just burst in talking ’bout some niggas
跟我说什么有人把她怎么了
did somethin’ to her!
嘿 你最好别大吼大叫的
Hey, you better lower your motherfucking tone.
黑鬼 你叫我别大吼大叫?
Nigga, I ain’t lowering shit, nigga.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在跟谁说话呢
Fuck you think you’re talkin’ to?
我就喜欢你这脾气
That’s why I fuck with you, nigga.
听着 她看起来很糟糕 我会搞定的
Look, she trippin’. I’m gonna go take care of it.
你放心
I got this.
你会搞定的?
You gonna go take care of it?
先让这家伙冷静下来再说
Let’s give this motherfucker two minutes to calm down.
他妈的
Fuck like that.
我又没跟她上♥床♥ 搞得这么鸡飞狗跳的
She didn’t give me no pussy, act like she got…
为什么他妈的我被逮捕了 兄弟?
Why the fuck am I being arrested, man?
嘿 证人在他妈哪呢!
You ain’t got no motherfuckin’ witnesses, honky!
那就是图派克先生
That’s Mr. Shakur right there.
举起手来!
Put your hands up!
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck y’all doin’?
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck’s goin’ on?
他妈的什么情况 奈杰尔?
What the fuck is goin’ on, Nigel?
图派克! 放心! 我能搞定的
Pac! I got you, nigga. Don’t worry about shit!
嘿 我♥操♥你老婆 你个蠢货
Hey, I’ll fuck your wife, motherfucker!
这手铐真硌人啊 妈的
The cuffs hurt, motherfucker!
嘿 我他妈的会找你们算账的
Hey, I’ll tie your motherfuckin’ kids up!
你们这帮白皮猪 你知道我是谁吗
You white motherfucker. Do you know who I am?
(说唱歌♥手受到强♥奸♥罪指控)
好的 你跟奈杰尔的律师谈过吗?
Okay. You talk to Nigel’s lawyer?
他们解决这烂摊子了吗?
They straighten this shit out?
法官刚才批准了他分开审理的请求
The judge just approved his motion to sever.
你说什么?
Motion to sever?
怎么会这样!
Motherfuckers!
这意味着他们单独审判奈杰尔
It means Nigel gets his own fucking trial.
他们试图给他开后门啊
They’re tryin’ to isolate him.
那就是你一个人面对这些指控了
You’re facing the charges on your own.
他居然这样弃我于不顾?
How the fuck can he do this shit?
他认识一些不一般的人
With very powerful friends.
图派克!
Tupac!
被告是否在法庭上
Is the accused in the courtroom?
是
Yes.
能请你指认他一下吗
Could you please point him out?
我爱♥女♥人♥
I love women.
女人爱我
And women love me.
我没有必要 没有理由
I don’t have no need, no reason
去强♥奸♥女人
to be raping no woman.
我从小就知道这样做不对
And I wasn’t raised that way.
没有任何证据显示我有罪 我是无罪的
There wasn’t no evidence found against me, I ain’t guilty.
为什么现在只有我一个人在法庭上?
Why am I the only one in court right now?
为什么大家只关注我?
Why the camera’s all on me?
为什么只指控我一个人?
And in the report and all these charges?
我没做任何坏事
I didn’t do nothin’.
他们指控我说我和一些家伙合谋
I’m charged with being in concert with some guys.
但是那些家伙在哪里?
But where they at?
为什么只找我的麻烦? 就因为我是图派克?
Why me? ‘Cause I’m Tupac?
不 我不是生我朋友的气 我对这个法律系统很不满
No, I’m not angry at them. I’m angry at the system.
我不想看到任何人被送进监狱 明白我的意思吗?
I don’t want nobody else to go to jail, know what I’m sayin’?
但我不想因为我没做的事情受到处罚
But I don’t wanna go to jail for something I didn’t do.
我只是不想成为替罪羊
I just don’t wanna be the scapegoat.
明白我的意思吗?
You know what I’m sayin’?
我知道 每个人
It’s like the only way I know how to live my life
都应该为自己所做的事负责
is to be responsible for what I do. I don’t know…
我说点别的
I say somethin’ else…
拿着这个钱黑鬼 -好
Get this money, nigga. – That’s right.
这张桌子上有很多钱哦
It’s a lot of money on this table, yo,
你最好不要动歪脑筋
you better not steal shit.
小声点
Hold up, hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
把音量调高
Turn that TV up, playboy.
我知道了
All right. I got it. I got it. I got it.
你们知道的 我是个商人…
Y’all know me to be a business man…
听听他说了啥
Turn up the TV.
因为你只能在我的营业地点找到我
Because you find me in my places of business.
别的地方找不到我
You don’t just find me anywhere,
明白我的意思吗?
you know what I’m sayin’?
这就像…我不明白这一点
It’s like… I don’t understand this.
图派克先生最近接受
Mr. Shakur also recently told.
纽约邮报的采访
The New York Post
他把这个案子归咎于他的几个跟班
he blames this entire case on hangers on.
图派克…
Shakur…
真♥他♥妈♥扯
Shit.
我都成他的跟班了
I’m a hanger on now, right?
你们听到了他瞎扯的话吗
Y’all hear this bullshit?
我送了那个小黑人他的第一块劳力士手表!
I gave that little nigga his first Rolex!
图派克下周肯定会来找我
Y’all know goddamn well Pac gonna be here next week
问我 关于钱和那个婊♥子♥的问题
asking me for bitches and money.
草他妈的
Fuck that bozo-ass nigga.
我们就应该揍他一顿
I should have been fried his ass some.
让他长长记性
Yo, let’s get that nigga.
你们不要乱来
Y’all ain’t gonna get shit.
除非我下令了 否则不要轻举妄动
Now, nothin’ happens unless I say it happen,
听懂了没?
all right, God damn it?
别他妈的
And don’t you ever get
在我面前那么嚣张 黑鬼
in my motherfuckin’ face like that, nigga.
要不然有你好看的
I’ll bite your motherfuckin’ nose off.
快算钱
Now, count the money.
打烂你的头
Crack your motherfuckin’ skull
傻♥逼♥
in this motherfucker.
好吧 这些是我们要做的事
All right, look this is what we gonna do.
去他的奈杰尔 我盯上他了
Fuck what that nigga Nigel takin’ about. I’m on him!
我们尽可能多的付了账
Paid as many bills as we could.
他们正在取消我们的唱片订单 图派克
Promoters are canceling right now, Pac.
这个强♥奸♥案也是对我们有很大影响
This damn rape case is killing us, too.
我没有强♥奸♥任何人!
I didn’t rape nobody!
我知道你没有强♥奸♥任何人
I know you didn’t rape nobody.
但现在情况就是这样
But perception is reality.
打个比方 你用你的笔画出来一张图
The picture that you paint with your pen,
这是你眼中的真♥相♥
that’s your truth.
如果媒体自己也画一张图 那就是他们眼中的真♥相♥
But the picture the media paints, that’s theirs.
《校园大冲突》那边怎么办
What about Higher Learning?
他们想换人
They wanna go in another direction.
什么?
What?
他们不打算让你上了 兄弟
They dropped you from the movie, Pac.
扯淡!
Bullshit!
你要去哪 图派克?
Where you going, Pac?
图派克!
Pac!
你好?
Hello?
图派克 今晚过来吗?
Yo, Pac, coming by tonight?
你拿到我的钱了吗?
You got my money?
如果你没收到钱 那我哪也去不了
‘Cause I ain’t goin’ nowhere if you ain’t got my paper.
兄弟 我们上次谈的7500块搞定了
Man, that 7,500 we talked about.
我马上过去
I’m on my way.
图派克 你要给这个人
Yo, Pac, man, how many verses
写多少词? 一段还是一整首歌♥都要?
you gotta do for this nigga? One verse? Full song?
做一整首就行了
Shit, I just gotta do a song. That’s it.
搞定了去脱衣俱乐部吧?
So we hit the strip club after this?
好嘞 我赞成
Hell, I’m with that.