你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不 不会吧
No. You didn’t!
做得好
Ohh! Well done!
你昨晚怎么什么都不说?
Why didn’t you say something last night?
我在想别的事情
I had other things on my mind.
我认为这对西格弗德来说会是不错的礼物
And I thought it would be a nice present for Siegfried.
希望这在某种程度上感谢了
Hopefully it’ll go some way to thanking him
他付出的所有金钱、时间和耐心…
for all the money, time and patience…
他投入的金钱和时间
..money and time he put in.
我就知道 我就知道你做得到
I knew it. I knew you’d do it.
我是真心感谢你 在父亲去世后…
Genuinely. After Father died…
是… 没必要提到这些
Yes, yes, there’s no need to get into all that.
但我是真心的
I mean it, though.
发自内心
Genuinely.
西格弗德 你要说些什么吗
Siegfried, are you going to say something?
达罗比 2297 吉米
Darrowby 2-2-9-7. James!
崔斯坦 我…
Tristan, I…
崔斯坦通过考试了
Tristan passed his exams.
我很想… 看看成绩单
I would really like to see the results paper,
如果你不介意的话 真是难以置信
if you wouldn’t mind? Unbelievable.
你有前科纪录 我有前科纪录?你这样说太过分了
You’ve got form. I’ve got form? That’s rich.
我不知道他们为什么吵架
No, I don’t know why they’re arguing.
你之前告诉我 你通过考试 但其实没有通过
You told me you’d passed when you hadn’t.
你告诉我通过了 但我并没有通过
YOU told me I passed when I hadn’t.
但他们总有办法吵起来
They always manage to find away.
那两个情况的共同点是 你都没通过考试
The common theme to both of those cases being that you’d failed.
但现在我通过了
But now I’ve passed.
那为什么你不让我看信呢?
So what possible objection can you have to showing me the letter?
如果你能多信任我
Because it would be nice for a change
一点点就好了 看在上帝的份上
if you had a little faith in me. Oh, for God’s sake,
给我那封信吧 好啊
just give me the letter! Right.
待会见 待会见
See you in a bit.
再见
See you there.
你们吵完了吗
Are you two finished?
真高兴看到你努力工作 圣诞快乐
Glad to see you’re hard at it. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 吴淘气怎么样?
Merry Christmas. How’s Tricki?
醒来后直接猛吃一碗食物
Woke up and tucked straight into a bowl of food.
多亏了你 牠会没事的
He’s going to be fine, thanks to you.
我想你和西格弗德帮上的忙比我多吧
I think you and Siegfried might have had more to do with it than I did.
基森与跟他一样的农民会向你敞开心扉
Kitson and farmers like him will open up to you
但不会向我或西格弗德说那些话
in a way they won’t with me or Siegfried.
我知道你永远属于农场
I know your place will always be on the farm.
但斯盖尔庄园也有一个留给你的地方
But you have a place in Skeldale House.
我最好快去梳洗 我们可不想让霍尔太太久等
Right, well, I’d better get sorted, don’t want to keep Audrey waiting.
其实 我在想 也许我们到其他地方吃圣诞午餐吧?
Actually, I thought we might have Christmas lunch somewhere else.
我知道了
Yes. I’ve got it.
庞弗里太太 请允许我来吧?
Allow me, Mrs Pumphrey.
把窗帘打开 让屋里洒进圣诞节的阳光
Let’s get these open. Let some Christmas light into the house.
就是这样
There we are.
这太夸张了 你们都来到这里
This is too much, having you all here.
如果你们还没见过 这位是杰拉德
In case you haven’t met already, this is Gerald.
欢迎你 杰拉德
Welcome, Gerald.
你好 杰拉德 你好
Hello, Gerald. How do.
夫人 你可能想先在这些椅子 盖上一层布
You might want to throw a cover over this chair, Mrs,
然后我们再坐下 别胡说
before I set meself down on it. Nonsense!
反正这些东西早就又旧又破了
They’re all rather old and tatty anyway,
你只是增添了历史痕迹而已
you can only add to their history.

Here.

Dad…
爸 我们还需要三张椅子
Dad? We need three more chairs.
庞弗里太太?
Mrs Pumphrey,
你愿意跟我一起来点“叮当”吗?
would you care to join me for a little ding dong?
在人间
# E’en so here below, below…
尖塔上的钟摇摆作响
# Let steeple bells be swungen
牧师和人们 咿喔咿喔地欢唱
# And “Io, io, io!” By priest and people sungen
荣耀…
# Glo-o-o-o-o-o- -O-o-o-o-o-o-
荣耀…
# -O-o-o-o-o-o-
归于至高上帝
# Hosanna in excelsis!
荣耀…
# Glo-o-o-o-o-o- -O-o-o-o-o-o-
荣耀…
# -O-o-o-o-o-o-ria
归于至高上帝
# Hosanna in excelsis! #
我永远不会忘记你们的善意
I shall never forget your kindness.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas everyone!
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
喂?
Hello.
喂?妈?
Hello? Mum!
是谁啊?
Who is it?
吉米 谢天谢地
It’s James. Oh, thank goodness for that!
还有谁会打来?
Well, who else would be calling?
我不知道 有一群人排队等着接电♥话♥啊
I don’t know, there’s a line of people waiting on calls.
真高兴听到你的声音
It’s good to hear your voice.
你还好吗 圣诞节过得开心吗?
How’re you keeping? Are you having a nice time?
妈 我很好
I’m fine, Mum,
一切都很好 你还好吗?
everything’s fine. How are you getting on?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
圣诞节每年都差不多啊
Christmas doesnae change much from one year to the next.
我们很开心
We’re happy enough.
儿子 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, son!
爸 雕好木头了吗
Has Dad done the log yet?
他雕好了
Aye, he has,
而且我告诉你
and I’ll tell ye something,
他又把它雕得像我了
he’s only gone and made it look like me again.
妈 他没有把它雕得像你
He doesn’t make it look like you, Mum.
他有的 我才没有
Oh, yes he does! Do I heck?
他没有 这是巧合吗?
He doesn’t. It’s a coincidence, is it?
你的脸是他最常看到的 所以也许这并不奇怪
It’s your face he sees the most, so maybe it’s not surprising.
所以我现在有一张像木头一样的脸?
Oh, so I’ve got a face like a log, now?
不 我不是说它看起来像你 我根本看不到
I’m not saying it looks like you, I can’t even see it.
我又不在那里 是啊 那倒是真的
I’m not even there! Aye! That’s true.
你不在这里
You’re not.
亲爱的 我们想你
We miss you, love.
我知道你必须待在那里
I know you have to be there,
但我们仍然想念你
but we still miss you.
是 我也想念你们
Aye. I miss you too.
妈 我从没说过谢谢你
Mum, I never said thank you.
谢什么?
For what?
如果不是你和爸花钱让我上大学
If it wasn’t for you and Dad paying for me to go to college,
我也不会在这里
I wouldn’t be here…
做我热爱的工作
doing the job I love.
我会永远感激
I’ll always, always be so grateful
你们为我所做的一切
for everything you did for me.
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
你是我们的儿子
You’re our boy.
不然我们要做什么呢?
What else were we going to do?
这是家族传统
It’s a family tradition.
每年我们都会烧掉圣诞木头
Every year, we burn a Christmas log
为来年祈求顺利和好运
to bring prosperity and good luck for the year to come.
我想我们都很需要
I think we could all do with a bit of that.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在要做什么?
So what happens now?
唱异教圣歌♥之类的吗?
Some kind of pagan chant?
很接近
Close.
我爸总是引用罗伯特伯恩斯的诗词
My dad always quotes a verse of Rabbie Burns.
希望大家不介意
I hope you don’t mind.
“怎能忘记旧日朋友
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
心中能不怀想?
and ne’er brought to mind?
旧日朋友岂能相忘?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
友谊万岁
and auld lang syne?
友谊万岁 朋友
For auld lang syne, my dear,
友谊万岁
for auld lang syne.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!