Know what is hidden.
总是问
Always ask…
有什么是你没有注意到的
what is it that you are not seeing?
诺瓦
Nova?
他这条龙必须被屠
He is the dragon that must be slain.
再试一次
Again.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
想跑哪儿去
Where are you going?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我的小玩具难道不想玩了么
My little toy doesn’t want to play anymore?
我要把你变成活吊坠
I’ll turn you into a living pendant
挂在我的胸前
to adorn my chest.
那么我就能每时每刻听见你的声音
Then I can hear your voice every moment of the day…
在向我求饶
pleading for mercy!
去你的求饶
Fuck your mercy.
住手
No!
回来
Break off!
他不喜欢狗 让人厌恶
He wasn’t a dog lover. I hate that.
过来
Oh, come on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你以为你能轻易将我们取而代之
You think you can replace us that easily?
挽救她多少次都是徒劳
Bring her back as many times as you like.
没人再敢伤害你了
No one will dare harm you again.
这是狂战士战士身体的自适应技术
It’s the adaptive technology of the Berserker body.
外壳在按照
The shell is reconfiguring
她自己的潜意识图像重建
to her subconscious image of herself.
我还从没见过这样的事
I’ve never seen anything like it.
身体各个系统都在做微调
It’s making micro-adjustments throughout every system.
看起来她比你想的要成熟
Looks like she’s a little older than you thought.
看看你
Well, look at you.
你说的没错
Well, you were right.
一个战士的灵魂需要与之相当的体魄
A warrior’s spirit needs a warrior’s body.
它吸收空气 产生电弧等离子
It draws in air, generating an arc plasma…
但具体你怎么控制的 我不清楚
but how you control it, I don’t know.
它也没附带说明书 不是吗
Didn’t exactly come with a manual, did you?
可以当作某种武器
It’s some kind of weapon.
现在你清楚你是谁了
Now you know who you are.
但那都只是外表
But that’s just a shell.
无关好坏
It’s not bad or good.
是你身体的一部分
That part’s up to you.
验收一下
Check these out.
很新鲜 对吧
Pretty fresh, right?
阿丽塔
Alita!
你
You’re…
-复古吗 -很复古
– Back together? – Very back together.
你看起来
You look…
不太一样
different.
都是纳米技术
It’s all nanotech.
这是一堆我自己都还没弄明白的东西
It’s a bunch of stuff even I do hasn’t figured out yet.
你比以前强了吗
So are you stronger than you were?
是啊 而且速度也更快
Yeah. And faster, too.
让我感觉
It feels…
更像我自己了
more me.
你知道 有些人可能会
You know, some guys might be
被你这样的女孩吓坏了
intimidated by a girl like you.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why is that?
因为你都能把我的胳膊扯下来了
‘Cause you could rip my arm off
用断了的胳臂打死我
and beat me with the wet end.
那么 别惹我生气
Well, then, don’t piss me off.
你为什么不喜欢她
Why don’t you like her?
我只是从来没碰过硬壳的东西
I just never got the whole hardbody thing.
另外 她是火联
And besides, she’s URM.
这意味着她可能曾经是敌人
It means she was probably the enemy at one point.
是的 300年前
Yeah, 300 years ago.
别想了
Get over it.
我对触摸也更敏感
I’m a lot more touch sensitive, too.
更高密度的力反馈和
A lot higher density of force feedback and…
纹理传感器
texture sensors.
你想试试吗
You wanna try it?
你能感觉到吗
You can feel this?
对
Yes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
这样呢
How about this?
对
Yes.
我现在在哪里
Where am I now?
你
You’re…
和我在一起
with me.
你不介意
Does it bother you…
我不是真正的人类吗
that I’m not completely human?
你是我见过的最有人性的人
You are the most human person I have ever met.
他甚至不让我治好他的眼睛
He won’t even let me fix his eye.
他说他想要疼痛
He says he wants the pain.
够了
Enough.
诺瓦
Nova.
你让我失望了
You have failed me.
站起来
Stand.
除非你了解她是什么
You will never triumph
否则你永远不会成功
until you understand what she is.
她是同类中最后一个
She’s the last of her kind.
火联技术中最好的武器
The finest weapon of the URM Technarchy.
我需要你摧毁这个阿丽塔
I need you to destroy this Alita.
我需要你把她的心脏带给我
I need you to bring me her heart.
我只为她的死而活
I live only for her death.
我讨厌他那样做
I hate when he does that.
这个男人受不了失败
This is not a man who tolerates failure.
我不相信我的未来已经定型
I’m not trusting my future to a piece of iron.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
为梦想
To dreams.
我欣赏你的驾驶技术 雨果
I like your drive, Hugo.
你和我的团队有着坚实的未来
You have a solid future with my team.
我的未来在撒冷
My future’s in Zalem.
我记得你每天的承诺
I remember your promise every day.
送我上去
To send me up.
当我给你一百万时
When I get you a million credits.
就个人而言
Personally…
我宁可统治地狱也不愿在天堂打工
I’d rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
我们会在天堂的食物链的底端
We’d be at the bottom of the food chain up there,
但在下面
but down here…
我们可以像国王一样生活
we can live like kings.
所以
So…
跟我说说你的这位朋友
Tell me about this friend of yours.
阿丽塔
Alita?
那是她的名字吗
Is that her name?
阿丽塔 是的
Alita. Hmm.
你好
Hi.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我和维克特一起出去玩来着
I wound up hanging out with Vector.
喝了些酒
Some alcohol was involved.
显然
Apparently.
那么 维克特
So, Vector?
就是你为了进入撒冷找的人吗
Is that your connection for getting into Zalem?
是
Yeah.
我希望你能留下来
I was hoping maybe you’d wanna stay.
我又不是现在就走
Hey, it’s not right away.
我还是要先筹剩下的钱
I still gotta raise the rest of the money first.
没关系
It’s okay.
这是你的梦想
It’s your dream.
我知道这是你一直想要的
I know it’s what you’ve always wanted.
你知道的
You know…
我之前一直很确定