You’re a Hunter-Warrior, all right.
医生会很生气的
Doc’s gonna be pissed.
我才不管
Whose rules do I live by?
等等等等 你确定吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you sure about this?
这里只供赏金猎人使用 没有其他人
This place is just for bounty hunters, nobody else…
你觉得这是什么
What do you think this is?
另外 依德说我喜欢冲突
Besides, Ido says I’m drawn to conflict.
我记得你
Oh. I remember you.
怎么样 小家伙
How’s it going, little guy?
好吗
Good?
你掩护我就行
Just watch my back.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
嘿 扎潘 别破坏家具
Hey, Zapan! Not the furniture.
宝贝 什么风把你吹来了
What brings you in here, sweets?
想近距离见识一下猎人吗
Come to see the Hunters up close?
不完全是
Not exactly.
这位小甜心可是赏金猎人
Cupcake here is a bounty hunter.
什么
What?
所以 你以为被接受了
So, you went down,
写了申请
you filled out your application forms…
拿到了你的身份徽章
you got your ID badge…
现在就和我们一样了 是么
and now you’re just like us, yeah?
那我带你认识一下
Let me introduce you
你的一些杀手同行
to some of your professional colleagues.
这是白热掌的大♥师♥克莱夫·李
This is Master Clive Lee of the White Hot Palm.
他已经完成了200多次猎杀行动
He has over 200 confirmed kills.
207次
207.
还有这是螺丝头
Well, and this is Screwhead,
我们中最致命的赏金猎人之一
one of our most lethal bounty hunters.
然后 那是麦克提格
And then, there’s McTeague…
那些地狱猎犬的训犬师
the Dogmaster, with his Hellhounds.
他最大的问题是时候没什么东西剩下
His biggest problem is having enough left to identify after,
拿去证明来领赏金了
so he can collect the bounty.
再然后 就是我
And then, there’s me.
扎潘
Zapan.
传说中大马士革钢刀的拥有者
Keeper of the legendary Damascus Blade.
磨铸而成的单分子刀锋 削铁如泥
Honed to a monomolecular edge. It slices armor like butter.
陨落之战前
Forged before The Fall
由已经失传的火星联邦冶金技术锻造
by the lost arts of URM metallurgy.
所以你杀了谁才夺得了这把刀
And who did you kill to acquire it?
每一个猎人战士都是孤独的捕猎者
A Hunter-Warrior is a solitary predator.
你将会和我们争夺捕杀任务
You’ll be competing against us for the kill.
你可以先瞧瞧你的竞争对手们
You can see what you’re up against.
不用了
Thanks.
我来是想请求大家帮忙
I came to ask for your help…
抵抗我们共同的敌人格鲁依什卡
against our common enemy, Grewishka.
他时刻被这个系统保护着
He’s being protected by the system,
并且还在继续肆无忌惮地横冲直撞
and continues to rampage unchecked.
现在 他就在追杀依德和我
And now, he’s after Ido and me.
所以我呼吁大家
So I’m calling on you…
我的猎手战士的兄弟们
my Hunter-Warrior brothers.
让我们团结一致
Let’s band together
打败他 为了所有人的安宁
and defeat him once and for all.
有人愿意吗
Any takers? Hmm?
没有吗
No?
真让人意外
Big surprise.
一般情况下 我是不会照顾新手
You know, normally, I wouldn’t take a rookie under my wing…
分享我的经验的
share my knowledge.
不过我愿意为你破一次例
I’m willing to make an exception in your case…
如果你能现在就甩了这个人类
if you’ll cut loose Meat-Boy over here
然后和我喝一杯
and let me buy you a drink.
说话小心点
Hey, watch it.
那我能从一个多嘴又造作
And what could I learn from a loudmouth pretty boy…
只知道装饰外表的人身上学到什么呢
who spends all of his money on his face?
小心我扯下你的胳臂和腿
Maybe I’ll pull your arms and legs off,
在街上把你的头当球踢
roll your head around in the street.
或许那样你才能懂些规矩
Maybe that’ll teach you some manners.
小心会弄乱你的发型
You might mess up your hair.
你不出手吗 扎潘
You gonna take that, Zapan?
他怕了这个美女
He’s scared of the pretty girl.
你不配用这把武器
You do not deserve such a weapon.
我听说你们都是钢铁城的勇士
I heard you were the heroes of Iron City.
真不怎么样
I am not impressed.
你要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
我希望你能退后
I’m gonna need you to stand way back.
我会迎战在座的各位
I will take on anyone in this room.
如果我赢了
And if I win…
你们就要和我并肩作战
you fight alongside me.
这个贱♥人♥打破了我的鼻子
This bitch broke my nose.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
还英雄
Heroes?
我看是垃圾场的无业游民 混合废料
All I see are junkyard punks, assorted cyber-trash…
和一群烂醉如泥的机械球选手
and a bunch of drunken Motorball burnouts
太迟钝而没法参赛
too slow to play the game.
谢啦 雨果
Thanks, Hugo.

Oh, no.
都别动
Hold it!
停下来
Knock it off!
否则再没有免费维修
Or no more free repairs!
我是跟她一起的
I’m with her.
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
你得跟我谈一谈
You and I are going to have a little talk.
不要 我们已经谈过了
No, we had our talk.
你让我别无选择
You didn’t leave me another choice.
别动
Don’t move.
是格鲁依什卡
It’s Grewishka.
他怎么了
What’s happened to him?
这是你要的答案
Well, to answer your question…
我进行了一些小升级
I’ve had a little upgrade.
我此行只是来找这个女孩的
I’m only here for the girl.
她是你的了
Ah, she’s all yours.
你们其他人无动于衷吗
What about the rest of you?
医生 没有任何悬赏杀这个家伙
There ain’t no bounty on this guy, Doc.
这可不怪我们
Not our problem.
没关系 依德
It’s all right, Ido.
来了个唯一有胆量的
The only one with courage.
真是天真
So innocent.
钢铁城容不下天真的人 小跳蚤
Iron City is no place for innocents, little flea.
邪恶面前我绝不袖手旁观
I do not stand by in the presence of evil.
邪恶面前我绝不袖手旁观
I do not stand by in the presence of evil.
来我的地盘
Come to my world.
来呀 小跳蚤
Come, little flea.
阿丽塔 别去
Alita! No!
欢迎来到地下世界 我的地盘
Welcome to the underworld. My world.
从这儿开始 世界一层一层堆叠
From here, there are worlds above worlds above worlds…
远超你的想象
going farther up than you can imagine.
每一层世界的垃圾飘到下一层
And the trash of each one flows down to the one below…
直到落在这儿
’til it all ends up here.
这就是我过去生活的地方
It’s where I used to live.
那这也是你即将丧命的地方
And it’s where you’re going to die.
动起来 小跳蚤
Dance, little flea.
我被遗忘在这腐烂
I was forgotten here to rot.
但是我被救了
But I was saved…
重生了
remade…
重塑我的人同时也掌握着你的命运
by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now.
那个人是谁
Whose hand?
我的主人 诺瓦
My master, Nova.
关于我你还知道些什么
What do you know about me?
你有着幸存者的顽强意志
You have the soul of a survivor.
你从不放弃
You’ll never give up.
善于发现那些看不见的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!