Kinuba has Kutty in his sights.
基努巴用那些锁链刺
Oh! Kinuba went through him
如透过薄纸般刺穿了他
like laundry with those Grindcutters.
那武器真的合法吗
Is that weapon even legal?
基努巴的新武器太强大了
Kinuba’s too strong with that new weapon.
胜率已经被他搞乱套了
He’s screwing up the odds.
你知道吗
You know…
我真的很想将他的锁链刺
I could really use his Grindcutters…
用于我们别的项目上
for our other project.
猩红暴风正披荆斩棘一路向前
Crimson Wind making her way through the field.
所以 你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
雨果 我们得走了
Yo, Hugo. We gotta go.
我有点事
Hey, something’s come up.
-你要去哪里 -我只是有点事
– Where are you going? – I just gotta do something.
你自己可以回家吗
Can you get back okay?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你明天能出来吗
Can you go out tomorrow?
我和丹治知道的一个地方
I wanna show you
我想带你去看看
this place me and Tanji know.
在荒芜之地
It’s out in the Badlands.
可能能帮助你找回记忆
It might help with your memory.
我很感激
I’d appreciate that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你所做的一切
For everything.
该死
Oh, shit!
-什么鬼 -该死
– What the hell? – Shit.
快点
Hurry up!
你们死定了
You’re dead!
你们这些小畜生
You little runts!
我要砸碎你们的头盖骨
I’m gonna smash your skulls!
你们不能这样对我
You can’t do this to me!
-准备好了 -给我
– Ready. – Give me.
小心
Careful.
你们这些街头小混混
You street punks!
我会让你们为此付出代价的
I’m gonna make you pay for this.
不错
Nice work.
向你的同事们致敬
Compliments to your crew.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我拿去分
I’ll pass it on.
伙计 我的那份呢
Hey, man, where’s my cut?
你打算啥时候告诉你的小机器人女朋友
Hey, when you gonna tell your hardbody
你在打劫改造人啊
you jack cyborgs, huh?
我不打算
I’m not.
你也别说
And neither are you.
你怕她会把你甩了吗
You afraid she’s gonna cut you loose?
赶快把锁链刺送到绮莲那儿
Get the Grindcutters over to Chiren right away.
走维修通道
Use the service gate.
去吧
Go.
维克特 你个混♥蛋♥
Vector, you prick.
我早该意识到的
I should’ve known.
你该意识到的 我的朋友
What you should’ve known, my friend…
是没有人
is that no one…
比比赛更重要
is greater than the game.
城外有什么
What’s outside the city?
没啥
Not much.
战争摧毁了所有的公共设施
The war wiped out all utilities
以及基本上其他的一切
and most everything else.
我们只知道当敌人倾尽全力
All we know is the sky cities fell all in one night…
发动最后一次进攻后
when the enemy launched the last attack
天空之城就一夜之间全都坠落了
with every ship they had.
敌人是谁
Who was the enemy?
火联
The urm.
火星联合共和国 简称火联
United Republics of Mars. The u-r-m.
火联
Urm.
在战争的最后一晚
On that last night of the war…
大地晃荡 夜如白昼
the earth shook and the sky burned.
但到了早上 撒冷依旧挺立
But in the morning, Zalem still stood.
就在前面
It’s just up ahead.
这艘船就是来自撒冷战役的
This ship is from the battle of Zalem.
我想看到一些战争中的东西
I figured that maybe seeing stuff
能帮助触发你的
from the war would help trigger your…
拾荒者这些年已经为了金属
Salvagers have jacked some stuff
拿走一些东西了
over the years for metal…
但由于都是火联技术
but it’s all URM technology,
所以大部分东西都被留下了
so it’s mostly been left alone.
-这是一艘火联的船吗 -是的
– This is an URM ship? – Uh-huh.
你知道吗 这东西很难卖♥♥
You know, it’s pretty hard to sell this stuff
因为没人知道它们是什么
since no one knows what it is…
我们得去指挥舱
We have to go to the command deck.
它在前面
It’s forward.
她怎么知道的
How does she know that?
我们到不了那里 它在水下
Hey, we can’t get there. It’s underwater.
你认为她能闭气多久
How long do you think she can hold her breath?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这可不好
Oh, this can’t be good.
别想
Forget it.
我不会做的
I won’t do it.
但是
But…
但你必须这么做
But you have to.
这将帮助我们对付格鲁依什卡
This would help us fight Grewishka
还有他派来找我们的人
and anyone else he sends after us.
这副身体
This body…
拥有我所需的能量
it has the power I need.
我与它感受到了一种莫名的联♥系♥
I feel a connection to it I can’t explain.
这可能就是真正的自我
This could be who I am.
你获得了一次重新开始的机会
You’ve been given a chance to start over,
白纸一般从头再来
with a clean slate.
我们中有多少人能有这种机会
How many of us get that?
为什么一艘敌方战舰
Why did an enemy warship…
回应了我
respond to me?
因为我认识这艘船
Because I knew that ship.
因为我曾经就在其中一艘上 不是吗
I’ve been on others like it, haven’t I?
不是吗
Haven’t I?
无论你曾经是谁 都不再是现在的你了
Ouf, whatever you were, it’s not who you are now.

No!
我是个战士 不是吗
I’m a warrior, aren’t I?
而且你知道
And you know.
你一直都知道
You’ve always known.
这东西叫做狂战士
This is called a Berserker.
这是一个由火联科研部创造的类人武器系统
It’s a humanoid weapon-system created by the URM Technarchy.
你的核心
Your core
被设计用于与这类主体连接
was designed to interface with this type of body.
你的身份代码激活了它
Your identity code activated it.
你使用的本能战斗技巧
The instinctive fighting technique you use…
叫机甲术 一种消失的机甲格斗术
is Panzer Kunst, a lost combat art for machine bodies.
为狂战士所用
It was used by the Berserkers.
这就是为什么你会毫不犹豫地
This is why you’re drawn to conflict
被冲突所吸引
without hesitation.
这是你训练的一部分
It’s part of your training.
你不仅仅是一个战士 阿丽塔
You are not just a warrior, Alita.
你是个火联狂战士
You’re an URM Berserker,
有史以来最先进的仿生人武器
the most advanced cyborg weapon ever created.
这也正是为什么
And that is exactly why
我永远不会把你和这个身体结合在一起
I will never unite you with this body.
没关系
That’s fine.
好的
Fine.
请陈述你所需的业务
State your business.
我来注册成为猎勇士
I’m here to register as a Hunter-Warrior.
怎么样
How’d it go?
你是个猎勇士了 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!