to power all of Iron City for years.
这种技术已经失传了
This is lost technology.
已经很久没人造得出这种东西了
Nobody’s made this stuff since…
自从天坠之战就没有了
before The Fall.
好吧
Yeah, right.
所以我已经300岁了吗
So I’m 300 years old?
没错 亲爱的
Sweetheart, you are.
我的选手不允许输 除非我想
I don’t want my players losing unless I tell them to.
这不能靠运气
It can’t be left to chance.
你答应我要获得冠军的
You promised me champions.
你也答应我要给我最好的待遇的
And you promised me the best of everything.
把我要的军用伺服器找来
Get those military servos I asked for.
你根本没有想赢的样子
You don’t have a winning attitude.
为明天的比赛做好准备吧
Just be ready for tomorrow’s game.
救我
Help me.
格鲁依什卡
Grewishka?
我为什么要把才能浪费在你身上
Why should I waste my talent on you?
看她对我做了什么
Look what she’s done to me.
依德的那个改造人丫头
Ido’s little cyber girl.
你说什么
What did you say?
记忆中 那个女人叫我99号♥
The woman in my memory called me 99.
你所看到的是前世的片段
What you saw was a flash of your previous life.
我前世是谁
Who was I?
你会渐渐想起来的
In time, you’ll remember.
我要把她碎尸万段
I wanna rip her in half.
格鲁依什卡
Grewishka.
强大的你竟然沦落至此
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
要不要回收他的零件
Are we stripping him for parts?
我要你看样东西
I need you to look at something.
这是远距操控芯片 他被装了监控
It’s a Telepresence Chip. He’s wired.
有人在撒冷控制他
Somebody in Zalem is riding him.
整座城市到处都藏着眼线
There are watchers behind the eyes all over the city.
现在这很正常了
Pretty common now.
等我重建他的时候
I’d just as soon remove it…
会尽早拆掉芯片
while I’m rebuilding him.
你为什么要在这个
Why are you wasting time
破烂的垃圾上浪费时间
on this burnt-out street junk?
个人原因
It’s a personal matter.
你喜欢这份工作吗 维克特
Do you like your job, Vector?
如果你喜欢现在的职位
If you like your position
以及它带来的各种好处
and the many comforts that come with it…
那么我强烈建议你听绮莲博士的
I strongly suggest you listen to Dr. Chiren.
诺瓦
Nova.
请见谅
My apologies.
是谁把格鲁依什卡弄成这样的
Who did this to Grewishka?
一个改造人小丫头
A little cyborg girl.
撞击处显示出 她有非常巨大的力量
Though the impact points are evidence of extraordinary power…
我不懂那么小的一具身体
I don’t understand how she could create
为什么能有那么大的力量
such force with such a small body.
这不是由身体的力量造成的
It was not the power of the body that did this.
是心灵的力量
It was the mind.
她知道机甲术的战斗技巧
She knows the fighting techniques of Panzer Kunst.
把格鲁依什卡修好
Rebuild Grewishka.
让他把那女孩给我带来
Have him bring her to me.
要死的
Dead.
他走了
He’s gone.
没走
Not gone.
重连了
Repatched.
你是个聪明人 博士
You’re a clever woman, Doctor.
为达目的不择手段
And determined to reach your goal at any cost.
所以我要和你做这笔交易
So I’ll make you this offer.
如果你能让我满意
If and when you have pleased me…
我就会实现你的愿望
I will grant you the destiny you seek.
撒冷
Zalem.
你会送我去撒冷
You’ll send me to Zalem?
我现在就在那里
I’m there right now.
请相信我 我会尽全力的
Consider my services engaged.
格鲁依什卡没有悬赏
There is no bounty on Grewishka.
但是你向工厂报告了
But you reported it to the Factory.
他杀了那么多女人
Him killing all of those women…
他有靠山
Somebody’s protecting him.
什么人有权力这样做
Who has the power to do that?
上等人
Someone far beyond us here.
我们最好暂时不要上街
We better stay off the street for now.
我想成为像你一样的猎勇士
I wanna be a Hunter-Warrior like you.
阿丽塔 那是不可能的
Alita, that’s impossible.
我们可以做队友
We could be a team.
阿丽塔 这工作既危险又见不得光
Alita, this is dangerous, dirty work.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
– I know. – No, you don’t.
为什么你要帮我决定
How is that your choice to make?
这事没得商量
It’s out of the question.
我可能需要在生死关头才能想起自己是谁
I might need a life-or-death situation to remember who I was.
哪怕只是一瞬间
Even if it’s just for a second.
阿丽塔 有些事还是忘了的好
Alita, some things are better left forgotten.
我不想你的双手也沾血
I don’t want blood on these hands, too.
那我就自己想办法
Then I’ll find out for myself.
阿丽塔
Alita.
我真是受够了
I’m just tired of it.
他只想让我做他的乖女儿
He just wants me to be his perfect little girl.
所以你是准备听他的还是听自己的
So, you gonna live by his rules or yours?
多么精彩的一战
What a battle!
这两人整场比赛都在针对彼此
These two have been going at each other all match.
这就是机动球
Welcome to Motorball.
加修冈拿到了球
Jashugan has got the ball.
克雷默进攻了
Claymore attacks!
加修冈击倒了他
Jashugan takes him out!
马萨库斯把加修冈击飞了
Masakus sends Jashugan flying!
现在是卡迪带球 得一分
Kutty now with the ball, one point.
扎里基紧追不舍
Zariki is in hot pursuit.
扎里基出局
Wipeout, Zariki!
他把卡迪像个烂娃娃一样丢出去了
And he throws Kutty like a rag doll!
快来 我要给你看样东西
Come on. Let me show you something.
我认识所有的选手和调修师
I know all the pit crews and tuners.
我来给你介绍
I’ll introduce you around.
现在谁是最强的
Who’s the top player?
目前 我觉得加修冈
Right now, I’d say Jashugan
最有可能成为总冠军
has the best chance of making Final Champion.
左转向架外倾角还是不对劲
Camber’s still off in the left bogie.
我在第六圈时转向过度了
I was oversteering in turn six.
什么是总冠军
What’s Final Champion?
那是机动球选手能获得的最高荣誉
It’s the best thing a Motorball player can win.
每隔几年
Every few years,
他们都会选出一个战无不胜的选手
they choose a player that can’t be beaten…
并送他去撒冷
and he gets to go to Zalem.
雨果
Hey, Hugo.
慢既是顺 顺既是快
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
首次即最佳
Do it once, do it right.
主宰者现在需要斗智
Juggernaut needs to pit, right now.
你想输吗
Do you like to lose?
那就把他带过来
Then get him in here.
克雷默已重修 为什么不上道
Claymore is a rebuild. Why is he not tracking?
阿丽塔在这
Alita’s here.
他就是维克特
That’s Vector.
基本上机动球就是他管的
He basically runs Motorball.
我们和他的团队做了很多生意
We do a lot of business with his team.
卖♥♥零件给他和他的新选手
Selling parts to him and his new tuner.
绮莲
Chiren.
来吧 伙计们 快点让我上
Let’s go, guys. Come on, get me back out there.
怎么了 又不是只有你认识人
What? You’re not the only one with connections.
卡迪正在靠近主宰者
Kutty closing in on Juggernaut.
基努巴盯上卡迪了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!