that ripped me to shreds standing right there.
那个看戏的百夫长在边上连根手指都不动
And that vale madre Centurion wouldn’t lift a finger.
为什么会有人想抢走你的胳膊和腿呢
Why would anyone wanna take your arms and legs?
给我扭矩耦合器
Torque coupling.
那些劫匪想把你的零件卖♥♥到黑市去
Those Jackers want your parts for the black market.
好供应机动球比赛
To supply the Motorball games.
你算走运的了
You were lucky.
昨晚另外一个女孩儿就死在附近
Another girl was murdered last night, right near there.
是啊 我听说那家伙肢解那些女孩
Yeah, I heard that guy carves girls up…
把身体部分拿去卖♥♥
and sells their body parts.
抱歉 医生
Sorry, Doc.
这段时间我不希望你天黑之后出去
For now, I don’t want you out after dark.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
好的
Okay.
如果你要白天出去的话
And if you go out during the day,
也不要跑到离这附近太远的地方
don’t wander too far from this neighborhood.
知道了
Okay.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
孩子
Hey, kid.
你这人什么毛病啊
Hey, what’s your problem?
她是谁
Who’s the girl?
我的新助手
My new assistant.
我很惊讶你把我们女儿的身体用在她身上
I was surprised to see her in our daughter’s body.
你早在多年前就应该毁掉它的
You were supposed to have destroyed that years ago.
-我做不到 -看出来了
– I couldn’t. – Clearly.
那你告诉过她你是为谁打造的那副身躯吗
And did you tell her who you built that body for?
我们的女儿已经死了 绮莲
Our daughter is dead, Chiren.
你得放手了
You need to let it go.
没放手的显然不是我
It’s obviously not me that’s clinging to something here.
在这边
Over here!
-雨果 -嘿 阿丽塔
– Hugo. – Hey, Alita.
这就是机动球吗
Is this Motorball?
这只是争球大乱斗而已
It’s just a scrimmage.
你想一块来玩儿吗
Do you wanna join in?
来嘛 小伙伴们都在玩机动球
Come on, every kid’s gotta play Motorball.
好啊 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
我们俩重新合作吧
I want us to be a team again.
我有一个很棒的新想法
I have a great new setup…
也不缺配得上
and equipment…
你手艺的设备
worthy of your skills.
我们可以一起造出这场游戏里
Together, we can build the finest champions
最顶尖的战士
this game has ever seen.
我也就能回家了
Could be my ticket home.
你什么时候才能认识到已经回不去了
When are you going to realize there is no way back?
那是不可能的
It just does not happen.
维克特可以办到
Vector can make it happen.
难以置信 你竟然相信维克特
I can’t believe you trust Vector.
他人脉很广
He has very high connections.
我不会帮你们造怪物的
I won’t help you build monsters.
不管怎样 我会回到撒冷
I’m going to get back to Zalem somehow.
就算光着手爬我也要爬回去
I’ll claw my way there with my bare hands if I have to.
大家好 她叫阿丽塔
Hey, everyone, this is Alita.
大家好
Hi.
最佳的学习方法就是参与进去
Best way to learn is to go in.
快传球
Pass the ball!
干得好
That’s it.
转弯的时候记得弯腰 等待机会
Lean into your turns, look for an opening.
我就要拿到球了
I think I’m getting it!
你现在可以松开遥控器了
You can let go of the remote now.
该死
Oh, crap.
快 跟上她 快 跟上她
Come on, get her! Come on, get her!
拦住她
Cut her off!
历美 把球传给她
Koyomi, pass her the ball.
她拿到球了 她拿到了
And she got it! She got it!
抓住她
Get her!
不好意思啊 小妹妹
Sorry, princess.
很好 丹治 谢谢
Nice, Tanji, thanks.
她以前没玩过这个游戏
She’s never played before.
对不起
Sorry.
拿到了
Got this!
这是我的了
Mine!
你追上我了
You got me!
好球
Good shot.
你那个怪胎女友是不是不太灵光
Your freak girlfriend’s got some serious malfunctions.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
她让你很难堪吧
She humiliated you so severely.
好啦 我们今晚见吧
All right, I’ll see you tonight.
而且 她不是我女朋友
And, uh, she’s not my girlfriend.
随便吧
Whatever.
你玩这个很有天赋
You’ve got some talent for this game.
我现在要回家了
I’ve got to get home now.
依德想让我天黑之后待在家里
Ido wants me in the house before dark.
你想搭个便车吗
Do you want a ride?
你什么都不记得了吗
So you can’t remember anything?
我正在努力地回忆
I’m trying to.
像家人 朋友 最喜欢的食物这些
Family, friends, favorite food?
都不记得了 但我记得橘子
Nothing. Well, maybe oranges.
但是昨天我才知道的
But that’s just since yesterday.
-橘子吗 -对啊
– Oranges? – Uh-huh.
这可没什么用
Nope. Unacceptable.
带你去个地方
Here, check this out.
非常感谢 夫人
Thank you very much, Senora.
给您
And here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
尝尝这个
Try this.
相信我
Trust me.
这是巧克力
It’s chocolate.
-这也太好吃了吧 -很棒吧
– That is so great. – It’s good, right?
现在我也有最喜欢的食物了
I have a favorite food now.
-谢谢您 -这就是我的最爱
– Thank you. – This is my favorite food.
我可不会像你那样
Well, I wouldn’t call it that.
我觉得挺好
I would.
看 看那边
Hey, look. Check it out.
他是猎勇士
It’s a Hunter-Warrior.
他是个赏金猎人 名叫扎潘
He’s a bounty hunter. Named Zapan.
正在寻找他的目标呢
Scanning for his mark.
我可不想被他盯上
I wouldn’t wanna be that guy.
看那柄剑
Look at that sword.
钢铁城里所有的枪♥支♥都是非法物品
All guns are outlawed in Iron City.
一经发现 罪可至死
Punishable by death.
这就是挑战撒冷的下场
Anything that challenges Zalem.
我不是跟你说了天黑之前要回家吗
Didn’t I tell you to be home before dark?
有什么大不了的 我只是忘了时间
What’s the big deal? I just lost track of time.
好吧 但不要相信任何人
Yeah. Don’t trust anyone.
这里没什么好人
People do terrible things to each other here.
你的胳膊是怎么回事
What happened to your arm?
吃这个吧
Here, eat this.
你没事吗
You okay?
你的大脑仍然需要一定的营养供给
You still need proper nourishment for your brain.
你吃过巧克力吗
You have any chocolate?
这是一个残酷的世界
It’s a harsh world.
恃强凌弱时有发生
The strong prey on the weak down here.
你要坚持梦想
You gotta stay focused on your dream.
你的梦想是什么呢
What’s your dream?
我带你去看看就知道了
I’ll show you.
这是我的秘密基地
This is my secret place.
拥有镇上最美的景色
Best view in town.
好棒啊
Really cool.
不止这些 看那边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!