你还活着
You’re alive.
你梦中有什么呢 小天使
What are you dreaming, little angel?
好吧
Well…
再试一下
Try again.
目前就只能修到这样了
Well, that’s the best I can do for now.
真是太感激你了 医生
I’m really grateful, Doc.
我下周会多加点班的
I’ll be getting some overtime next week.
好吧 等你有钱再付我吧
Yeah, pay me when you can.
这是我的一点心意
Here, I got these for you.
我老婆在22号♥农场工作
My wife works out at Farm 22.
谢谢
Thank you.
下次再见
See you next time.
再这样拿水果当费用收
Keep getting paid in fruit,
我们就要穷得跑去当摘果子的了
and we’ll be picking these ourselves.
早啊 小懒虫
Hello, sleepyhead.
嗨
Hi.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
还行吧
Okay.
有哪里疼吗
Any pain anywhere?
没有
No.
-感觉麻吗 -没有
– Numbness? – No.
躯体活动有障碍吗
Motor dysfunction?
我有点饿了
I’m a little hungry.
吃这个吧
Eat this.
能提高你的血糖水平
Get your sugar levels up.
至少味觉传感器在正常运转
Taste receptors are working.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会更喜欢吃剥了皮之后的橙子
You’ll like this a whole lot better with the peel off.
这么问可能会有点没礼貌
I don’t mean to be rude…
但我认识你吗
but am I supposed to know you?
其实
Actually…
我们从没见过
we haven’t met.
我是戴森·依德医生 这是吉哈德护士
I’m Dr. Dyson Ido. This is Nurse Gerhad.
那你们知道我是谁吗
And do you know who I am?
本来我们是希望
Well, we were hoping…
你能自己告诉我们呢
you’d fill in that part.
因为你是全身置换的生化改造人
Since you’re a total replacement cyborg…
而且你之前的生化躯体大部分都损毁了
and most of your cyber body was destroyed…
我们找不到任何记录
we can’t find any records.
但是你的人类大脑却奇迹般地完好无损
But your very human brain was miraculously intact.
理论上来说 你应该记得点什么
Theoretically, you should remember something.
是吗
Oh. Well…
它基本上还是空白的
It’s still pretty blank.
不 其实是完全一片空白
No, it’s completely blank, actually.
我甚至不记得我的名字了
I don’t even know my own name.
往好处想想
Let’s look at the bright side.
你的眼泪功能运转正常
Your tears are working.
真是太好吃了
That’s so good.
这个叫什么
What do you call this?
哇 那是什么啊
Yeow! What’s that?
-撒冷 -哇
– Zalem. – Oh!
最后一座天空之城
The last of the great sky cities.
-它怎么飘在天上 魔法吗 -不是
– What holds it up? Magic? – No.
比魔法还厉害 是工业科技
Something stronger. Engineering.
在下面就是我们的钢铁城
And down here, we have Iron City.
也别有一番风味人情
With all its charm.
戴森·依德
生化外科医生
修理各种
机械疑难杂症
包修百械
戴森·依德医生 是你吗
Dr. Dyson Ido. That’s you.
反正我还在记名字呢 能给我起一个吗
While I’m learning names, do you have one for me?
阿丽塔
Alita.
这是个好名字
It’s a nice name.
我喜欢
I love it.
我能留着它吗
Can I keep it?
至少等我能想起我自己的名字
At least until I can remember my real name?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
-你想去到处看看吗 -当然了
– Do you want to take a look? – Yes.
为什么人们要说这么多种语言
Why are there so many languages?
在我跟你提过的那场大战
Um, after the big war I told you about…
也就是天坠之战
The Fall.
天坠之战后 只剩下了撒冷
After The Fall, only Zalem was left…
来自世界各地的幸存者聚居于此
and survivors came here from all over the world.
下面这里的人们都是为撒冷工作
Everybody down here works for Zalem.
像是工厂啊 农场啊
The Factory, the Farms…
有人上去过撒冷吗
Does anyone ever go up to Zalem?
要不我们去看看吧
We should go.
下面这儿的人不能到上面去
Nobody from down here ever goes up.
这是从未被打破过的铁则
It’s a rule that’s never broken.
怎么了
What?
天哪 他把他狠狠地击倒在地
Oh! And he takes him down hard!
那是什么啊
What is that?
机动球
It’s Motorball.
真是太酷了
That’s so cool.
你没必要浪费时间看这个
Nothing you need to be wasting your time watching.
阿丽塔
Alita.
在这等会儿
One minute, please.
嗨
Hi.
你好呀
Hello.
你想来点吗
You want some?
给你吃吧
Here you go.
我能抱抱你吗
Can I hug you?
嗨
Hi.
让开
Step aside.
不要挡路
Out of the way.
真厉害
Outstanding.
你走路不长眼睛吗
Why don’t you watch where you’re going?
老实说
I gotta admit…
我从没见过有人敢挑战百夫长的
I never saw anybody challenge a Centurion before.
你好沉啊
Whoa. You’re heavy.
我是说
I mean…
你是生化改造人
You’re a cyborg.
抱歉 我只是觉得你的手很好看
Sorry, I was just admiring your hand.
我能再看看吗
Can I see?
手艺挺精致的
It’s really nice work.
是出自依德医生之手吗
Did Doc Ido do it?
我的全身都是他造的
He built all of me.
除了我的核心 那是我自己的
Except my core. That’s mine.
他做的真的挺好的
Well, he did a really great job.
刚刚那是什么呀
Hey, what are those things?
百夫长吗
The Centurions?
你是火星来的吗
What planet are you from?
依德在废品场找到我的
Ido found me in the Scrapyard.
废品场吗
The Scrapyard?
但那就意味着
But that would mean…
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
我搞到你想要的那些驱动板了
I got those driver-boards you were looking for.
阿丽塔刚来这儿
Alita is new here.
她还人生地不熟
She’s still learning about things.
我先走一步了
I gotta go.
我回头给你送过去
I’ll drop those off later.
我得去重建一个四核伺服器了
I need a rebuild on a quad servo.
回头见咯
Maybe I’ll see you around.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
雨果
Hugo.
他是个勤奋的小伙儿 不过
He’s a hard worker, but…
阿丽塔 来吧 我们回家
Alita, come on, let’s go home.
-雨果 -我们回家吧
– Hugo. – Let’s go home.
那该死的劫匪
There’s the damn Jackers
就站在那儿把我撕成碎片