That’s right. It moves from the processing station…
没错 它们从处理室…
right into the sublevel here.
走到地下室
Come down on that. Okay, come over.
下来一点 好 再过来
Hold. Go back. Okay, punch that in right there.
回去 好 定点就是这里
No. It’s back here. Okay.
不 回去 好的
Well, there’s a pressure door at this end.
这里有个压力舱
Couldn’t we put one of the remote sentry units in the tunnel and then seal that door?
把它关闭可以阻挡一阵子
Yeah, that’ll work, but we gotta figure on them getting into the complex.
的确有用 但它们可能从别处进来
That’s right, so we repair the barricades at these two intersections.
没错 所以我们要在这些交叉点放置阻碍物
Right. And weld plate steel over these ducts…
对 再把通道封死…
here and here and here.
这里和这里
That way they can only come at us from these two corridors.
这样他们就只能通过2条走廊过来
All right. Then we put the other sentry units here and here, right?
阻止它到化验室及主控室
Right. Outstanding.
好了 了不起
Now all we need is a deck of cards.
现在可以放心玩牌了
All right, people. Let’s move like we got a purpose.
好了 大伙 照计划进行
Affirmative. Affirmative.
遵命 遵命
Do your thing, baby. Come on, Vasquez. Let’s get the hell outta here.
我们封闭这通道 宝贝 快点 搞完走人
Hudson here. “A” and “B” sentries are in place and keyed.
我是哈德森 A和B感应器已经全部装好了
Roger. Stand by. Arming now. Test it, Hudson.
待命 我们已经在准备武装了 可以了 哈德森
Do it! Fire in the hole!
动手 开火!
Okay, great. Let’s get the hell outta here!
我们赶快离开这里吧!
We’re sealing the tunnel. Come on, baby.
我们要封锁这个区域 快点
For what it’s worth.
快点 希望有用
Here. I want you to put this on.
我要你戴上这个
What’s it for? It’s a locator.
做什么? 定♥位♥器♥
Then I can find you anywhere in the complex on this.
可以在任何地方找到你
It’s just a precaution. Thanks.
只是为安全起见 谢了
Doesn’t mean we’re engaged or anything.
这不表示我们订婚了
All right, what’s next?
下一步是什么?
Last stop.
到了
Get in.
上♥床♥
Scoot down. That’s good.
脚放进去 这才乖
Now, you lie here and have a nap. You’re very tired.
在这儿睡一下 你累坏了
I don’t want to. I have scary dreams.
我不睡 我会做恶梦
Well, I bet Casey doesn’t have scary dreams.
我打赌卡西不会做恶梦
Let’s take a look.
看一看
Nope. Nothing bad in there.
没有 没有什么
See? Maybe you could just try to be like her, hmm?
看 你可以跟她一样
Ripley, she doesn’t have bad dreams…
蕾普丽 她是不会做恶梦的…
because she’s just a piece of plastic.
因为她只是布偶
Right. I’m sorry, Newt.
对 抱歉 纽特
There.
对着你
My mommy always said there were no monsters-
我妈常说这里没有怪物
no real ones- but there are.
没有真的怪物 可是真的有
Yes, there are, aren’t there?
真的有
Why do they tell little kids that?
他们为什么这么说?
Most of the time it’s true.
多数时候他们都是对的
Did one of those things grow inside her?
她会不会被怪兽攻击?
I don’t know, Newt.
我不知道
That’s the truth.
真的
Isn’t that how babies come? I mean, people babies?
人类的小孩 不就是这样来的吗?
They grow inside you. Oh, that’s very different.
也是体内孕育的 不 两者有很大的不同
Did you ever have a baby?
你有没有生过小孩?
Yes, I did. I had a little girl.
有 我有一个小女儿
Where is she? She’s gone.
她现在在哪里? 她走了
You mean dead.
你是说她死了?
Here.
这给你
Take this.
来 戴上它
For luck.
保平安用
There’s that.
好了
Don’t go, please.
别走 拜托
Newt, I’m gonna be right in the next room.
我就在隔壁
And you see that camera right up there?
看到墙上的电眼吗?
I can see you right through that camera,
我从那里随时看到
all the time to see if you’re safe.
你是不是安全
I’m not gonna leave you, Newt.
我不会离开你 纽特
I mean that. That’s a promise.
真的 我保证
You promise?
你保证?
I cross my heart.
我发誓
And hope to die? And hope to die.
死都不会? 死都不会
Now go to sleep, and don’t dream.
睡吧 不要做梦
Sneak.
小鬼
The molecular acid oxidizes after the creature’s death, completely neutralizing it.
怪物死后酸血层氧化就没危险
Bishop, you know, that’s very interesting, but it doesn’t really get us anywhere, does it?
主教 很有意思 不过我没兴趣
I’m trying to figure out what we’re dealing with here.
我们到底在对抗什么东西?
Let’s go through it again.
重新想想
They grab the colonists, they move them over there…
它们捉住移♥民♥ 送到这里…
and they immobilize them to be hosts for more of these.
作为宿主 再繁殖更多怪物
Which would mean that there would have to be a lot of these parasites, right?
这表示有更多异形 对吗?
One for each colonist. That’s over 100, at least.
就算一个宿主对应一个异形 至少超过一百只
Yes. That follows.
是的 没错
But each one of these things comes from an egg, right?
每个异形都是卵生的
So who’s laying these eggs?
谁把蛋藏起来呢?
I’m not sure.
我不确定
It must be something we haven’t seen yet.
一定是我们还没见过的东西
Hey, maybe it’s like an ant hive.
也许就像蚂蚁窝
Bees, man. Bees have hives.
你是说蜂窝吧?
You know what I mean. There’s, like, one female that runs the whole show.
你知道我的意思 它就像是女王蜂一样掌控全局
Yes, the queen. Ueah, the mama.
没错 就是女王蜂 没错 就是它
She’s badass, man. I mean, big.
它很难缠
These things ain’t ants, estupido. I know that.
这些东西可不像蚂蚁 我知道
Bishop, I want these specimens destroyed as soon as you’re finished with them.
主教 我要你把标本销毁
Is that clear? Mr. Burke gave instructions…
懂吗? 巴克先生下达指令…
that they were to be kept alive in stasis for return to the company labs.
叫我带活标本回基地
He was very specific about it.
他特别交待的
Look. Those two specimens are worth millions to the bio-weapons division, right?
这些标本价值非凡
Now, if you’re smart, we can both come out of this heroes,
如果你够聪明 咱们会成为英雄
and we will be set up for life.
下半辈子都不愁吃穿
You’re crazy, Burke. Do you know that?
你疯了 巴克 你知道吗?
Do you really think you can get a dangerous organism like that past I.C.C. quarantine?
这种危险生物能通过检疫吗?
How can they impound it if they don’t know about it?
没人了解它们 怎么通不过?
But they will know about it, Burke, from me.
我会告诉他们
Just like they’ll know that you were responsible for the deaths of 157 colonists.
他们也会知道 你害死157个移♥民♥
Wait a second. You sent them to that ship.
等一下 你派他们来这里
You’re wrong. I just checked the colony log.
你弄错了 我查过移♥民♥日志
Directive dated 6-1 2-79, signed Burke, Carter J.
出发日期61279 巴克卡特签署
You sent them out there, and you didn’t even warn them.
你派他们来 却没警告他们
Why didn’t you warn them, Burke? Okay, look.
你为何不警告他们? 听着
What if that ship didn’t even exist? Do you ever think about that?
你想过那鬼船也许不存在吗?
I didn’t know. So now if I went and made a major security situation out of it,
我并不知道 要是我小题大做
everybody steps in, administration steps in, and there’s no exclusive rights for anybody.
每个单位都来干涉 公♥司♥得不到专利权
Nobody wins. So I made a decision, and it was wrong.
大家都吃亏 我犯了错
It was a bad call, Ripley. It was a bad call.
我只是判断错误
Bad call? Right.
判断错误? 没错
These people are dead, Burke!
那些人都死了!
Don’t you have any idea what you’ve done here?
你知道你干了什么吗?
I’m gonna make sure that they nail you right to the wall for this!
我一定要让他们逮到你送进监狱!
You’re not gonna sleaze your way out of this one.
别想夹着尾巴跑掉
Right to the wall.
我要整垮你
Ripley. I-
蕾普丽
You know, I expected more from you.
我本来对你很有信心
I thought you’d be smarter than this.
我以为你是聪明人
Well, I’m happy to disappoint you.
我很高兴让你失望
What is it? What’s going on? They’re coming.
怎么回事? 它们来了
Where? In the tunnel.
在哪里? 在隧♥道♥里
Here we go. “A” and “B” gun tracking far end. Multiple targets.
我们的武器已经追踪到它们 并开火 目标有好多个
Those ammo counters go.
这些武器还真行
“B” gun’s down 50%..
B枪弹♥药♥已经用掉一半了..
Man, it’s a shooting gallery down there.
下面一定战况激烈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!