Two are alive. The rest are dead.
两个还活着 其余死了
“Surgically removed before embryo implantation.
“进行割除异体胚胎时
Subject Marachek, John J., died during the procedure.”
约翰死于手术中”
They killed him taking it off.
他们杀了他 取走异形
Yo, Hicks.
希克斯
I think we got something here.
我看有动静了
Behind us. One of us?
在我们后面 我们的人吗?
Apone, where are your people? Anybody in “D” block?
阿朋 你的人都在吗? 有人在D区吗?
Ah, that’s a negative. We’re all in Operations.
没有 我们都在主控室
Talk to me, Frosty.
快回答 法斯
Let’s keep moving, baby.
继续走
It’s moving. Which way?
在动了 哪里?
It’s coming straight for us. Straight up.
朝着我们来 一直来
Fuck! Hold up.
可恶 慢点
Ripley.
蕾普丽
Hey. Shh. It’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right. Come on. Just grab her, Corporal.
没事了 捉住她 下士
Don’t be afraid. Come on. We won’t hurt you.
别怕 过来 我们不会害你
Shh. It’s all right. It’s okay.
没有关系
Come on out. Come on.
出来 出来
Easy. Easy. I got her.
慢慢来 我捉到了
Ow! Damn!
可恶
Watch her! She’s under the grille! Don’t let her go.
别跟丢了! 她在管子下面 别让她跑了
Frost, get your light up here. Where’d she go?
把灯照过来 她跑到哪里?
Shine the light. Here. Here.
开灯 这里 这里
Here. Here. There she is.
这里 这里 她在这里
Keep back. Keep back. Don’t scare her.
退后 退后 别吓到她
Grab her, man. We’re gonna lose her. Damn it!
捉住她 她会跑掉 可恶!
Kick it out!
加油!
Wait.
等等
It’s okay. It’s all right.
好了 没事了
Don’t be afraid.
别害怕
See?
看
Wait. No, you don’t.
等等 不 不可以
It’s okay. You’re gonna be all right now.
没事的 你会没事的
Shh.
嘘
Easy. Easy. It’s gonna be okay.
慢点 慢点 你会没事的
It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Easy. Easy.
慢点 慢点
What’s her name again? Rebecca.
她叫什么名字? 丽贝卡
Now think, Rebecca. Concentrate.
回想一下 丽贝卡 专心想
Just start at the beginning.
从头开始想
Where are your parents?
你父母在哪里?
Now, look, Rebecca, you have to try and help-
听着 丽贝卡 你必须…
Gorman, give it a rest, why don’t you?
高曼 让她休息吧
Total brain lock.
头壳坏掉了
Physically, she’s okay.
她的身体很好
Borderline malnutrition, but I don’t think there’s any permanent damage.
只是营养不良 不会有大碍
Come on. We’re wasting our time.
走吧 我们在浪费时间
Try this.
喝这个
It’s a little hot chocolate.
热巧克力
There you go.
喝吧
Whoop.
喔
That good, huh?
不错吧?
Uh-oh. I made a clean spot here.
我帮你擦一下
Now I’ve done it. Guess l’ll have to do the whole thing.
好了 看来我得擦干净
Hard to believe there’s a little girl under all this.
很难想像这里还有个小女孩
And a pretty one too.
而且很漂亮
You don’t talk much, do you?
你不喜欢讲话 对吧?
Smoking or nonsmoking?
吸烟区 还是非吸烟区?
Just tell me what you’re scanning for, Private.
告诉我你在扫瞄什么?
P.D.T.s. What?
PDTS 什么东西?
Personal data transmitters.
私人资料转换器
Every colonist had one surgically implanted.
每个移♥民♥都有植入
If they’re within 20 klicks, we’ll read it out here.
二十公里内可以测到
So far, zippo.
但目前为止 什么都没有
I don’t know how you managed to stay alive,
我不知道你怎么活下来
but you’re one brave kid, Rebecca.
不过你很勇敢 丽贝卡
N-Newt.
纽特
What’d you say? Newt.
你说什么? 纽特
My name’s Newt.
我叫纽特
Nobody calls me Rebecca except my brother.
除了我哥哥 没人叫我丽贝卡
Newt? I like that.
纽特 好名字
I’m Ripley. It’s nice to meet you.
我是蕾普丽 很高兴认识你
And who is this, hmm?
这是谁?
Casey. Hello, Casey.
卡西 哈罗 卡西
What about your brother? What’s his name?
你哥哥呢? 他叫什么?
Timmy.
蒂米
Is Timmy around here too? Maybe hiding like you were?
蒂米也在吗? 也许跟你一样藏起来
Any sisters?
你还有姐妹吗?
Mom and dad?
爸妈呢?
Newt, look at me. Where are they?
纽特 看着我 他们在哪里?
They’re dead, all right? Can I go now?
他们死了 我可以走吗?
I’m sorry, Newt.
很遗憾 纽特
Don’t you think you’d be safer here with us?
你和我们在一起比较安全
These people are here to protect you.
那些人会保护你
They’re soldiers.
他们是军人
It won’t make any difference.
那也没有用
Need anything else?
还要什么吗?
Hello, Bishop. Do you need anything else?
主教 你还要什么?
No.
不要
That’s a nice pet you got there, Bishop.
你的宠物很可爱 主教
Magnificent, isn’t it?
很棒 是不是?
Yo! Stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen! Found ’em.
别管别的事 我找到了
They alive? Unknown,
还活着吗? 不知道
but it looks like all of them.
看来到处都是
Over at the processing station, Sublevel 3,
它们在加工厂 地下三楼
under the main cooling towers.
主冷冻库也有
Looks like a goddamn town meeting.
看来它们在那里集♥合♥
Let’s saddle up, Apone.
整装出发 阿朋
Aye, sir.
是 长官
All right. Let’s go, people. They ain’t payin’ us by the hour.
出发了 军机不得延误
Let’s go. Head ’em out!
咱们大干一场!
Okay, Frost, you’re driving.
好 法斯 你开车
It’s okay. Don’t worry. It’ll be okay.
没事的 别担心 一切都没事
I want a straight “V” deployment, second team on left flank.
镇暴队形 第二队左翼
Advance on axial 66♥4♥. Tracker on line.
方位66♥4♥前进 镜头打开
Set the “V” gain to filter R.F. ambient.
队形前进包围RF
Hudson, tracker on line. Left and right, little buddy.
哈德逊 打开镜头 左 右 各位
Forty meters in, bearing 221 , there should be a stairwell.
四十米 方位221 应该有楼梯
Check. Got it.
有
You want Sublevel 3.
目的地 地下三楼
Let’s go, people. Hudson, you got the point.
快点 各位 哈德逊 你开路
Hicks, watch our tails.
希克斯 你殿后
Nice and easy. Check those corners.
慢慢来 检查角落
Check those corners.
检查角落
Watch your spacing. All right. You heard the man.
保持距离 听到没有
Don’t bunch up. Stay loose.
别乱走
Uh, your transmission’s showing a lot ofbreakup.
摄影机有点视讯不良
Probably getting some interference from the structure.
可能受到建筑物干扰
Use those lights.
用灯照
Next one down, and proceed on a 216.
另一个来了 向216区前进
Uh, roger. That’s a 216.
知道了 216区
I’m not making that out too well. What is it, Hudson?
看不到是什么东西
You tell me, man. I only work here.
你说呢? 我只负责砍怪
What is that?
那是什么?
I don’t know.
不知道
Proceed inside.
前进
Watch your fire and check your targets.
看到敌人再打