Whoopee-fuckin’-do! Hey, I’m impressed.
真有一套 我真佩服她
iQue bonita!
我不敢相信!
Hey, Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
娃丝佳 你被误认成男人吗?
No. Have you?
没有 你呢?
Ha, ha! Oh, Vasquez. You’re just too bad.
娃丝佳 你真是太悍了
Hey, Top, what’s the op?
老大 什么任务?
It’s a rescue mission. You’ll love it.
救援行动 你会喜欢的
There’s some juicy colonists’ daughters we have to rescue from their virginity.
我们要解救殖民地 移♥民♥女儿的贞操
Dumb-ass colonists.
移♥民♥笨蛋
What’s this crap supposed to be? Vasquez.
这是什么烂东西? 娃丝佳
Corn bread, I think. It’s good for you, boy. Eat it.
玉米饼吧 对你有好处 吃吧
Hey, sure wouldn’t mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang.
我不介意再找一些肉蛋
Remember that time? Yeah. Except the one that you had was male.
记得吗? 对呀 你那只是公的
Doesn’t matter when it’s Arcturian.
当是肉蛋没有关系
Hey, Bishop, man. Do the thing with the knife. Oh, please.
主教 表演一下吧 饶了我吧
Oh, come on. Yeah.
快呀 来吧
All right! Yeah.
好的
I don’t want to see that, man. Come on, man. All right. All right.
我不要看 来啊 好样的
Hey, what are you doing, man? What are you doing?
你在干嘛? 老兄 你在干嘛?
Come on. Quit messing around, Drake. Hudson, shut up !
别搞我 垂克 哈德逊 闭嘴!
Bishop, hey, man. Do it, Bishop!
主教 老兄 动手 主教
Hey! Not me, man! Quit messing around! Yeah, you! Don’t move.
我不要 别动
Trust me.
相信我
All right. Knock it off, knock it off.
好了 别闹了
Thank you.
谢谢你
There you go, short shit. Enjoy your meal.
矮冬瓜 吃你的晚餐吧
That wasn’t funny, man.
这不好笑
Lieutenant Gorman? Mr. Burke? Yeah, thanks.
高曼中尉? 巴克先生? 好 谢谢
Looks like the new lieutenant’s too good to eat with the rest of us grunts.
新任中尉不肯跟我们同桌吃饭
Boy’s definitely got a corncob up his ass.
落水狗上岸 抖起来了
Thought you never miss, Bishop.
我以为你从不会失手
You never said anything about an android being on board. Why not?
你怎么不早说船上有生化人?
It never- never occurred to me.
我没想到
It’s just common practice. We always have a synthetic on board.
这很平常 船上一向都有生化人
I prefer the term “artificial person” myself.
我比较喜欢被称为”人造人”
Right.
对
Is there a problem? I’m sorry.
有问题吗? 抱歉
I don’t know why I didn’t even-
我不知道为什么…
Ripley’s last trip out, the syn- the artificial person malfunctioned.
蕾普丽上次因生化人造人故障
Malfunctioned? There were problems and a few deaths were involved.
故障 发生问题 有些人被害死
I’m shocked. Was it an older model?
真是想不到 旧的那一型吗?
The Hyperdyne Systems 1 20-A2.
120-A2型
That explains it then. The A2s always were a bit twitchy.
这就难怪 A2型常常有问题
That could never happen now with our behavioral inhibitors.
现在我们这些新生代 不会有这种情形
It is impossible for me to harm, or by omission ofaction, allow to be harmed, a human being.
我绝对不会伤害人类
You sure you don’t want some?
你真的不要?
You just stay away from me, Bishop. You got that straight?
离我远点 主教 明白吗?
Guess she don’t like the corn bread, either.
我猜她也不喜欢玉米饼
Squad, tenhut! Officer on deck! As you were.
部队立正 长官驾临 稍息
Quickly, quickly. Settle down.
快点 快点 站好
All right. Listen up!
好了 听好!
Morning, marines. l’m sorry we didn’t have time to brief you people before we left Gateway-
早安 陆战队员 很抱歉离开基地前没时间说明
Sir? What is it, Hicks?
长官 什么事? 希克斯
Hudson, sir. He’s Hicks.
是哈德逊 长官 他才是希克斯
What’s the question?
什么问题?
Is this gonna be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
这是一场战斗还是除虫行动?
All we know is that there’s still no contact with the colony…
目前只知道还没和移♥民♥♥联♥络上…
and that a xenomorph may be involved.
还有一种异形侵入
Excuse me, sir. A what? A xenomorph.
抱歉 什么? 异形
It’s a bug hunt.
这是除虫行动
What exactly are we dealing with here? Ripley.
敌人到底是谁? 蕾普丽
I’ll tell you what I know.
我会把经过说出来
We set down on LV-426.
我们降落在LV426
One ofour crew members was brought back on board with something attached to his face,
队员把附在脸上的东西带回去
some kind of parasite.
类似寄生虫的东西
We tried to get it off. It wouldn’t come off.
我们试着弄下来 可是没办法
Later, it seemed to come off by itselfand die.
后来好像脱皮而死
Kane seemed fine.
肯恩的气色不错
We were all having dinner, and, um,
我们一起用晚餐
it must have laid something inside his throat, some sort of embryo.
它一定在他体内产卵
He started Um, he Look, man.
然后他就开始… 听着 大姐
I only need to know one thing- where they are.
我只想知道它在哪里?
Yo, Vasquez. Kick ass. Anytime, anywhere.
干掉它 随时随地
Right, right. Somebody said “alien.” She thought they said “illegal alien” and signed up.
有人一提到异形 她就以为是非法移♥民♥
Fuck you, man. Anytime, anywhere.
去你的 随时奉陪
Are you finished?
够了没?
I hope you’re right. I really do.
希望你说的对 真的
Yeah, okay, right. Thank you, Ripley.
好了 谢谢你 蕾普丽
We also have Ripley’s report on disk. I suggest you study it.
磁碟片上也有她的报告 我建议你们研究一下
Because just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than 24 hours.
那只异形在24小时内 消灭我全船人员
And if the colonists have found that ship, then there’s no telling…
如果移♥民♥发现那艘船 不知道…
how many of them have been exposed.
有多少只已经在活动
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Anyway, we have it on disk, so you better look at it.
全都在磁碟片上 最好去看看
Any questions?
还有问题吗?
What is it, Private?
什么事? 二等兵
How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?
我该怎么脱离这胆小部队?
You secure that shit, Hudson.
给我闭嘴 哈德逊
All right.
好吧
Now listen up.
现在听好
I want this thing to go smooth…
我要大家按规矩…
and by the numbers.
好好地干
I want D.C.S. and tactical database assimilation by 0830.
早上八点半携带战略资料
Ordinance loading, weapons strip and drop-ship prep details…
全副武装 全体动员…
will have seven hours. Oh, come on.
离行动时间有七小时 又来了
Now, move it, people!
动手吧 各位!
All right, sweethearts. You heard the man, and you know the drill.
好的 甜心们 你们听到中尉的话
Assholes and elbows! Hudson, come here. Come here.
赶快行动 哈德逊 过来 给我过来
I don’t care if you are short, Hudson. Get it done.
我不管 哈德逊 快去做
Hey, Sarge. You’ll get lip cancer smoking those.
士官长 抽雪茄会得口腔癌
Corporal, I want this loading lock sealed. Now!
下士 我要这舱口关闭 快点!
How many more you got, Spunkmeyer? Last one.
还有多少没弄好 史都麦? 最后一个
Good. Take it away.
把它弄好
Clear behind.
小心后面
Did you check number three? Let me see that.
检查过3区吗? 我来看看
Hi. I feel like kind of a fifth wheel around here. Is there anything I can do?
我在游手好闲 可以帮忙吗?
I don’t know. Is there anything you can do?
我不知道 你能做什么?
Well, I can drive that loader.
我能操作起重机械人
I have a Class 2 rating.
我有2等级数
Be my guest.
请便
Where you want it?
放哪儿?
Bay 12, please.
请放到12区
All right, sweethearts. We’re a team, and there’s nothing to worry about.
好的 甜心们 你们是一队 没什么好担心的
We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some.
我们前来 是要奋力杀敌
Is that understood? That’s what we gonna do, sweethearts. Yes, sir.
明白吗? 这就是我们的任务 明白
We are going to go and get some. Hey.
咱们就这么干 大家好好表现
All right, people! On the ready line!
好了 到预备位置!
Are you lean? Are you mean? Yeah! Yeah!
你们狠吗? 够狠吗? 是!
What are you? What are you? Lean and mean!
你们是什么? 陆战队!
Hudson! Get on the ready line, marine!
哈德逊! 到预备位置!
Get some today! Get on the ready line!
动身了! 到预备位置!
Yo! Move it out! Move it out, goddamn it!
快 快 快 妈的
Get hot! One, two, three! Get out, get out, get out!
动起来! 1 2 3! 走 走 走
Move it out, move it out, move it out! Move it out, move it out, move it out!
走 走 走 走 走 走!
Absolutely badasses.
真是一群悍将
Let’s pack ’em in. Get in there!
上车了 进去
All right! Move it!
快点!
Let’s go, let’s go! One, two, three,
上车 上车 1 2 3
four, five, six!
4 5 6人!
All right. I want combat seating. You know your places.
好了 战斗位置 大家都知道