Hicks.
希克斯
You always were an asshole, Gorman.
高曼 你老是那么笨
Newt! God! Ripley!
纽特 蕾普丽!
Newt!
纽特!
Hicks! Hicks, get her! Hurry!
希克斯 快去救她 快!
Hold on, Newt! I’m slipping!
纽特 抓住 我要滑下去了!
Don’t let go. Ripley!
别松手 蕾普丽!
Hold on. Gotcha! Help!
抓住了! 救命!
I gotcha.
我抓住你
Newt!
纽特!
No!
不!
Come on. We can find her with this.
我们用这个找她
Stay where you are, Newt. Ripley!
待在那儿别动 蕾普丽!
We’re coming.
我们就到了
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
This way.
这边
She’s close. Newt!
接近了 纽特!
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
Where are you? Can you hear me?
你在哪儿? 听到吗?
Newt! Here!
纽特 这边!
I’m here! Where?
我在这儿 哪里
Newt, are you okay?
纽特 你还好吗?
We’ll have to cut it.
得切断它
Climb down, honey. We’ve gotta cut through.
趴下 我们得切断它
Newt?
纽特?
Now, don’t move. Stay very still.
别动 要静静的
Okay.

We’re almost there. Hang in there, okay?
快好了 你别动
Hicks. Hurry. I know.
希克斯 快 我知道
I know! I mean it!
我知道 我是说真的!
Newt? Newt, just stay still.
纽特 你别动
Almost there.
快好了
No!
不!
Newt!
纽特!
No! No!
不 不
No! No! No! Let’s go.
不 不 不 我们走吧
No! No! They don’t kill you!
它们不会杀死你!
They- They don’t kill you! They-
它们不会杀她
She’s alive! She’s alive!
她还活着 她还活着!
All right. I believe you. She’s alive.
好 我相信你 她还活着
We’ve got to go. Now!
现在我们得走了!
Go!
走!
Hicks. Get it off!
希克斯 脱下来
Get it off!
快脱掉!
Here.
这儿
Go.

Come on. You can make it.
加油 你办得到
Bishop, how much time?
主教 还有多少时间?
Plenty. Twenty-six minutes.
很多 26分钟
We’re not leaving. We’re not?
我们还不走 是吗?
Ripley I don’t wanna hear about it, Bishop. She’s alive. There’s still time.
蕾普丽 别说了 主教 她还活着 还有时间
In 19 minutes, this area is gonna be a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska.
再过19分钟这星球会化成烟
Hicks, don’t let him leave. We ain’t going anywhere.
希克斯 别让他跑了 我们那儿也不去
See you, Hicks. Dwayne.
我们后会有期了 希克斯 杜恩
It’s Dwayne.
我叫杜恩
Ellen.
我叫爱伦
Don’t be gone long, Ellen.
爱伦 快去快回
Attention. Emergency.
注意 紧急情况
All personnel must evacuate immediately.
全体撤离
You now have 15 minutes…
还剩15分钟…
to reach minimum safe distance.
逃至安全地区
Attention. Emergency.
注意 紧急情况
All personnel must evacuate immediately.
全体撤离
You now have 14 minutes…
还剩14分钟…
to reach minimum safe distance.
逃至安全地区
Ripley! Ripley! Newt.
蕾普丽 蕾普丽! 纽特
Grab on to me! Hold on!
抱紧我 抓紧了!
Let’s go!
我们走吧!
Behind us!
后面!
Attention. Emergency.
注意 紧急情况
All personnel must evacuate immediately.
全体撤离
Attention. Emergency.
注意 紧急情况
All personnel must evacuate immediately.
全体撤离
You now have four minutes…
剩4分钟…
to reach minimum safe distance.
逃至安全地区
Come on, goddamn it!
快点呀 该死!
Hold on to me!
抱紧我!
Attention. Emergency.
注意 紧急情况
All personnel must evacuate immediately.
全体撤离
You now have two minutes…
剩2分钟…
to reach minimum safe distance.
逃至安全地区
No.
糟了
Bishop, goddamn you!
主教 你真该死!
Close your eyes, baby.
宝贝 把眼睛闭上
Look!
看!
Come on! Come on!
快呀 快呀!
Punch it, Bishop!
主教 全速前进!
It’s okay. We’re okay.
没事了 安全了
Hey.

We made it.
我们成功了
I knew you’d come.
我就知道你会来
He’s gonna be all right. He’s just out.
他会复原 他只是昏过去
I had to give him another shot for the pain.
我给他打了一针
We need a stretcher to carry him up to Medical.
我们需要担架送他就医
Okay.

I’m sorry if I scared you. That platform wasjust becoming too unstable.
抱歉把你吓坏 起落站不稳定
I had to circle and hope that things didn’t get too rough to take you off.
我只好绕飞希望别出问题
Bishop, you did okay.
主教 你做的很好
I did? Oh, yeah.
真的? 是的
Go! Move!
走 快走!
No! Here! Here!
不 这边!
Run!
快跑
Here!
这边
Get away from her, you bitch!
离她远点 贱♥货♥!
Come on! Come on!
来啊 来啊!
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
Bishop!
主教!
Mommy. Oh, God!
抱我 天呀
Not bad for a h-human.
你这人类算是不错
Are we gonna sleep all the way home?
我们是不是要一路睡到家?
All the way home. Can I dream?
对 我能做梦吗?
Yes, honey. I think we both can.
当然 亲爱的 我俩都能做梦
Sleep tight. Affirmative.
好好睡 我同意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!